Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst Dating Advice

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
1. "It doesn't matter if you had a bad night and failed to get it up (due to nervousness/whiskey dik, etc.). As long as you're good with your fingers and tongue, she will keep coming back for more."

<ONE bad performance and you WILL be ghosted. It's ALL about the D.>

2. "Just take a dance class."

<Five years of dance classes came with a five year dry spell.>

3. "You need to be more 'rough around the edges'"

<Too vague to be useful.>

4. "Women like bad boys because they feel sorry for guys with issues."

<Don't know where to begin with that one lol>

5. "It happens when you least expect it."

<See comment #4>

6. "The best relationships are when you start out as friends."

<Start out in friendzone lol?>

7. "You need to be persistent. My wife ignored me and told me to F-off for the first 17 years, but finally gave in and agreed to go on a date with me. Now we have four kids."

<See comment #4>

8. "You're not a bad looking guy."

<See comment #4>

9. "It's all about your shoes."

<Sorry guys. Never noticed a difference with women from ratty sneakers to $300 dress shoes.>

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be friends first.

The best relationships start as friendships.

Basically anything a woman tells you to do, do the ****ing opposite.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. But I do find it curious that women never mention or advise a guy to learn/improve their "game." They know that much.
Women never give the advice to improve because they themselves don’t work to improve. Ever notice men are the only ones saying improve yourself?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Women never give the advice to improve because they themselves don’t work to improve. Ever notice men are the only ones saying improve yourself?
True. I don't think "improvement" exists in women's frame. They believe that a guy already has it or he doesn't.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her first, figure things out later.
Listen, if she’s pulling the “I don’t date anyone until I know them as friends first” card, either A) make her prove it (she will scoff at this because she knows she can’t) or B) recognize you’re about to jump through never ending hoops to get sex you could get somewhere else much easier. Hard lesson I learned.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, if she’s pulling the “I don’t date anyone until I know them as friends first” card, either A) make her prove it (she will scoff at this because she knows she can’t) or B) recognize you’re about to jump through never ending hoops to get sex you could get somewhere else much easier. Hard lesson I learned.
Or jump thru hoops while some body else who doesn't want her is tagging it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be yourself is a close 2nd
Everyone always says "Be yourself" is bad advice, but I don't think they know what it means. I think it is excellent advice.
To me, be yourself means to relax and be your natural charming self. If you are tight and freeze up, your personality doesn't flow naturally, and conversation doesn't flow naturally, it's like you're constipated. I used to freeze up around beautiful women, and I had to learn to relax around them so I could use the natural assets of my personality.

What it doesn't mean is to be a pvssy, if for some reason you think that you are. And if you are a pvssy, knock it off.