Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst Dating Advice

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be yourself is a close 2nd
Everyone always says "Be yourself" is bad advice, but I don't think they know what it means. I think it is excellent advice.
To me, be yourself means to relax and be your natural charming self. If you are tight and freeze up, your personality doesn't flow naturally, and conversation doesn't flow naturally, it's like you're constipated. I used to freeze up around beautiful women, and I had to learn to relax around them so I could use the natural assets of my personality.

What it doesn't mean is to be a pvssy, if for some reason you think that you are. And if you are a pvssy, knock it off.

BadBoy89

Don Juan
Reaction score
The advise that is drilled in by Disney and movies and music and tv is men should take things slow and not make a move. This is the worst advice. It makes men waste their time and gives women power.

A woman‘s leverage is her body. Until she gives it up, it is her trump card, her source power over the man. That’s why a man should make a move as fast as possible to know where he stands with her and take her away her source of power.

A man’s job, height, hair, status, education is for himself, not for a woman.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. "It doesn't matter if you had a bad night and failed to get it up (due to nervousness/whiskey dik, etc.). As long as you're good with your fingers and tongue, she will keep coming back for more."

5. "It happens when you least expect it."
It does not happen when you least expect it. You have to be working towards making it happen.

The pressure is always on to perform.

Be friends first.

The best relationships start as friendships.

Basically anything a woman tells you to do, do the ****ing opposite.
Avoid being friends. What women say what is they are societally conditioned to say. What they actually respond to is something different.

The advise that is drilled in by Disney and movies and music and tv is men should take things slow and not make a move. This is the worst advice. It makes men waste their time and gives women power.

A woman‘s leverage is her body. Until she gives it up, it is her trump card, her source power over the man. That’s why a man should make a move as fast as possible to know where he stands with her and take her away her source of power.
I agree that taking it slow is a bad idea. It is possible for a man to push it too fast though. I don't expect sex right away, but it's super unlikely I'm going to take it super slow. In every situation, within 5 dates, I've either gotten the bang or the budding interaction died without me getting the bang. That's usually less than 3 weeks. I'm willing to be somewhat patient if there's potential for a good, extended relationship but the passion has to be there. If the passion is there, you're going to want to have sex in less than 5 dates. While I'm not necessarily the fastest, I'm not super slow.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone always says "Be yourself" is bad advice, but I don't think they know what it means. I think it is excellent advice.
To me, be yourself means to relax and be your natural charming self. If you are tight and freeze up, your personality doesn't flow naturally, and conversation doesn't flow naturally, it's like you're constipated. I used to freeze up around beautiful women, and I had to learn to relax around them so I could use the natural assets of my personality.

What it doesn't mean is to be a pvssy, if for some reason you think that you are. And if you are a pvssy, knock it off.
Zekko I've heard this explanation before. I found it bad advice. Very bad.
Think about how dynamic life is. Being comfortable in your own skin has little to do with the dynamic that life unfolds in.
Every interaction you have with other humans is different.
You will be the same to the cute store clerk as you will your drill sergeant in the Army? Your dad, your mom?
I used to think it meant inathentic if you weren't " being yourself" but was far from true.
I found it chasing your tail.
Be comfortable in your skin in differing situations.
Coach RedPill has a great video on this.
So does Rollo in his book.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing is to look at what women respond to in earlier stages of relationships rather than the societal programming garbage that comes out of their mouths.

Looking to longer term couples (3 or 5+ years) as examples for dating advice and behaviors to follow can often be a folly because a lot of those relationships are zombie relationships skating by on inertia. A lot of longer term couples are good at hiding their internal relational decay it to the outside world though. On their social media pages, everything looks fantastic. Even if you see them in person, there are often faint signs of decay.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good stuff... but really the WORST advice I've ever heard is be persistent. This is bad for a couple of reasons... 1st... It doesn't work, there is really nothing you can do to get a chick to like you or make herself available if she isn't. That should be enough, but really not only does it NOT work, it distracts you from women who like you and want to be with you, and if you are not careful... will turn you into an obsessive creepy @ss motherfvcker.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good stuff... but really the WORST advice I've ever heard is be persistent. This is bad for a couple of reasons... 1st... It doesn't work, there is really nothing you can do to get a chick to like you or make herself available if she isn't. That should be enough, but really not only does it NOT work, it distracts you from women who like you and want to be with you, and if you are not careful... will turn you into an obsessive creepy @ss motherfvcker.
Even if you finally "get the girl" you will end up back here writing essays on how women have "low sex drive"(lol)

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not happen when you least expect it. You have to be working towards making it happen.
I have mixed feelings on that. It does seem like the relationships that actually last are pretty random and when you are out there looking you mostly just find the casual stuff

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% true

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it doesn't work 98% of the time - but how do you explain when it does work? We all know couples where the guy chased and chased and eventually wore her down. My friend's ex is now with someone how chased for like 8 months. She's attractive and mid 20s. I know of another couple like that too. Being persistent is a terrible idea but the exceptions are hard to explain.

GioWolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it doesn't work 98% of the time - but how do you explain when it does work? We all know couples where the guy chased and chased and eventually wore her down. My friend's ex is now with someone how chased for like 8 months. She's attractive and mid 20s. I know of another couple like that too. Being persistent is a terrible idea but the exceptions are hard to explain.
Easy to explain. He’s a beta provider and the woman now controls the relationship. He might as well donate his testicles to someone who could actually use them.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony there is ALWAYS exceptions. Natures way but to try and figure out why the 20% respondes like the 80% is like bad numbers game.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Tony there is ALWAYS exceptions. Natures way but to try and figure out why the 20% respondes like the 80% is like bad numbers game.
We'll never know exactly how these exceptions pull it off. They might not even know or how to explain it. And I'm not sure it can be easily copied anyway, so I wouldn't worry about the exceptions.