Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that need to be avoided at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Figures, you haven't spent much time here at all have you.

I've been here seven years. The women are white. Except the African women.

And I wouldn't touch a Northern girl with a ten foot clown pole. Stuck up divas.
Yes they are white, no one is debating that, but they are more tanned white with dark hair so prone to having an inferiority complex. I am not sure why you say Northern Italian women suck, from my experience they are classier, cool, and easy to have a conversation with. Southern Italian women are the ones who are arrogant, stuck up, and insecure beyond all belief due to having a swarthy appearance.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to take part in a thread that looks like it’s about to tank, but I must say I may have been a bit blind when it comes to Italian girls.

I always thought of them as home-minded and eager to take care of their man. Although I guess it is true they tend toward occasional outbursts of drama.

I’ve always found them not all that physically attractive without really knowing why. Still, I’ve always seen that tendency to take care of their man. It’s probably a generational thing too. My only experience is the more old-school Italian girls.

Reaction score
I hate to take part in a thread that looks like it’s about to tank, but I must say I may have been a bit blind when it comes to Italian girls.

I always thought of them as home-minded and eager to take care of their man. Although I guess it is true they tend toward occasional outbursts of drama.

I’ve always found them not all that physically attractive without really knowing why. Still, I’ve always seen that tendency to take care of their man. It’s probably a generational thing too. My only experience is the more old-school Italian girls.
Lol wasn't that a lot of women before feminism?

I'll say this as someone who has been around a great deal of Italians, both American Italians, those from Argentina, and Italians right out of Italy.

The overall trend I have noticed is that the whiter she looks, the more sane and chill she is. Natural blonde Italian chicks are chill as phuk for some reason and I find them easygoing as a whole. If she looks like a normal white girl, I don't think that any of this really applies to Italian women. They won't be the traditional girls you might be used to but in the age of feminism, no women in the western world are. I have little against them though and find them cool to be around.

Now the worst Italian women you have to watch out for are the ones who look kind of Arab, Latina, or ethnic. Commonly found in Sicily and southern Italy. Think Arianna Grande or Bella twins type of looks.

Narcissistic, rude, arrogant, disrespectful, toxic, hungry for drama, always looking to start a fight, and about as insecure as it gets. Deep down inside these women are broken by the fact that in a culture where whiteness determines a woman's beauty, they are bottom of the barrel. There is a silver lining here though, if you are a pale or blond haired white guy, they are easy pickings even if you are lacking looks.

Yet everyone negative Italian stereotype (Jersey Shore, Mob, and trashiness) comes from Italian women (and Italians in general) who very that heavily ethnic look.

@In2theGame lives in NYC and I am sure he's been around a lot so he can chime in more

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Plenty of guys need to be avoided at all.costs too which is why so many of them can't find a woman.

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s not forget to include chicks with septum piercings (bull rings in their noses).

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol wasn't that a lot of women before feminism?

I'll say this as someone who has been around a great deal of Italians, both American Italians, those from Argentina, and Italians right out of Italy.

The overall trend I have noticed is that the whiter she looks, the more sane and chill she is. Natural blonde Italian chicks are chill as phuk for some reason and I find them easygoing as a whole. If she looks like a normal white girl, I don't think that any of this really applies to Italian women. They won't be the traditional girls you might be used to but in the age of feminism, no women in the western world are. I have little against them though and find them cool to be around.

Now the worst Italian women you have to watch out for are the ones who look kind of Arab, Latina, or ethnic. Commonly found in Sicily and southern Italy. Think Arianna Grande or Bella twins type of looks.

Narcissistic, rude, arrogant, disrespectful, toxic, hungry for drama, always looking to start a fight, and about as insecure as it gets. Deep down inside these women are broken by the fact that in a culture where whiteness determines a woman's beauty, they are bottom of the barrel. There is a silver lining here though, if you are a pale or blond haired white guy, they are easy pickings even if you are lacking looks.

Yet everyone negative Italian stereotype (Jersey Shore, Mob, and trashiness) comes from Italian women (and Italians in general) who very that heavily ethnic look.

@In2theGame lives in NYC and I am sure he's been around a lot so he can chime in more
I can only speak about Italian Women from New York and some New Jersey....(Not the Jersey Shore type, ugh)

From what I have found is that Italian Women have a very "tough" exterior and basically they sh*t test you right off the bat. Some of them are very playfully sarcastic and like to bust your balls a lot. They love strong dominant Men and they do like somewhat of assh*le. I think they learn to like that attitude from dominant Italian fathers and brothers. Some of them though can act like huge divas and even though they're great for sex, if you get into an LTR with them, you're bound to grow some grey hairs when they act up. If you "put them in check" the right way then they will melt like butter no matter how much of a brat or "tough" she seems to be.

Like I've mentioned in older posts, The two nationalities I've always attracted, even since high school in Brooklyn, was Italian girls and Russian girls. Even when I was older, No matter where I went, either to a party, bars or whatever..... I've always ended up attracting Italian Women. Something about their sassiness always drew me in.

I never did well with Hispanic Women, Asian Women or Black Women. I have definitely been approached by these nationalities of Women but it never really did it for me even though they weren't unattractive.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm. Well. If I get bored here...I’ll go to Italy or Spain. Those are the types of men I find most attractive...and I’m happy being a traditional gal who can keep a man amused.

Nobody but me seemed to catch @Spaz and his point. Does she entertain you & amuse you? That’s very important.

There’s a reason The Arabian Nights became a classic (the actual story in addition to the book...) that was a smart & clever woman who knew how to amuse her man...

And her life depended on it.

Viva Espana and Italia. I plan to travel there soon.

Agree most with @Glassguy. You don’t want pouty passive aggressive manipulative types...and you don’t want utterly passive women either.

The passive aggressive manipulative types will ANNOY you and the utterly passive types will BORE you...back to the amusement factor...as Spaz pointed out.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I can only speak about Italian Women from New York and some New Jersey....(Not the Jersey Shore type, ugh)

From what I have found is that Italian Women have a very "tough" exterior and basically they sh*t test you right off the bat. Some of them are very playfully sarcastic and like to bust your balls a lot. They love strong dominant Men and they do like somewhat of assh*le. I think they learn to like that attitude from dominant Italian fathers and brothers. Some of them though can act like huge divas and even though they're great for sex, if you get into an LTR with them, you're bound to grow some grey hairs when they act up. If you "put them in check" the right way then they will melt like butter no matter how much of a brat or "tough" she seems to be.

Like I've mentioned in older posts, The two nationalities I've always attracted, even since high school in Brooklyn, was Italian girls and Russian girls. Even when I was older, No matter where I went, either to a party, bars or whatever..... I've always ended up attracting Italian Women. Something about their sassiness always drew me in.

I never did well with Hispanic Women, Asian Women or Black Women. I have definitely been approached by these nationalities of Women but it never really did it for me even though they weren't unattractive.
I just find them really narcissistic and attention seeking tbh. I am guessing with you doing well with them you're either a blond haired or ginger white guy or you end up getting with the ones who look really white (natural blondes).

When I have had chill experiences with Italian girls, they've been blondes and pale AF, like look white. The ones I butt heads with are the ethnic looking ones, those are just flat out mean lol.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just find them really narcissistic and attention seeking tbh. I am guessing with you doing well with them you're either a blond haired or ginger white guy or you end up getting with the ones who look really white (natural blondes).

When I have had chill experiences with Italian girls, they've been blondes and pale AF, like look white. The ones I butt heads with are the ethnic looking ones, those are just flat out mean lol.
I'm actually mostly Hispanic and Jordanian. I have tanned skin and short buzzed black hair.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually mostly Hispanic and Jordanian. I have tanned skin and short buzzed black hair.
Knowing Italians, I find it hard to believe that you do well with Italian girls unless they look white AF. Italians are very insecure about their whiteness, the women in particular, hence why they tend to mix less than say a pale Irish chick or a Scandinavian broad. I bet you killed it with blondes and Scandinavian hoes though.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I’ve been a bit blind to this. I think it is correct that the more white an Italian girl is, the more chill and sane. It might just be a North vs South thing.

I’ve always paid more attention to the home-minded, “takes care of family” brand. But you guys are right... the more ethnic looking ones have serious attitude problems. Way more drama than I could ever stand for.

These women’s entire families tend to be loud and boisterous, and the husband and wife tend to fight loudly. That must be the only way to keep her in line, to yell it out with her until she relents. It seems these women need arguing as much as the air they breathe.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The passive aggressive manipulative types will ANNOY you and the utterly passive types will BORE you...back to the amusement factor...as Spaz pointed out.
Very nicely said. And definitely the truth.

The key is to find the woman/women who are somewhere in the middle and more toward the side of the spectrum that matches the guys personality.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
You know, I’ve been a bit blind to this. I think it is correct that the more white an Italian girl is, the more chill and sane. It might just be a North vs South thing.

I’ve always paid more attention to the home-minded, “takes care of family” brand. But you guys are right... the more ethnic looking ones have serious attitude problems. Way more drama than I could ever stand for.

These women’s entire families tend to be loud and boisterous, and the husband and wife tend to fight loudly. That must be the only way to keep her in line, to yell it out with her until she relents. It seems these women need arguing as much as the air they breathe.
It is less of a north and south thing I think, I think that in general, white women with more ethnic/darker features tend to overcompensate a lot with brash personalities and overall bad attitudes. I think that deep down inside, it burns them that they are not the cream of the crop of the white world which we all know is the blonde hair blue eyed beauty (preferences aside). TBH, it seems like white women with this kind of a look grow up their entire lives insecure and are full of self-hatred. I have Italian and Spaniard friends who say they cannot get anything going with Mediterranean women while slaying with women from elsewhere.

I find that blonde women are often more secure and comfortable in their own skin, you seem to see that calmness in them and easygoing attitude towards life. The reason this is relevant to me is because as an Asian guy, I have had an amazing experience with blondes and pale white girls, they have been super chill.

Now one silver lining with darker white girls who look borderline ethnic is that if you are a light haired white guy, you can be hideous and shoot way out of your league here. I would say it is similar to being a white guy in Thailand, you're going to get girls who are hot way out of your league while a blonde will pass you up.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing Italians, I find it hard to believe that you do well with Italian girls unless they look white AF. Italians are very insecure about their whiteness, the women in particular, hence why they tend to mix less than say a pale Irish chick or a Scandinavian broad. I bet you killed it with blondes and Scandinavian hoes though.
lol trust me I do well with them. Two of these Three girls were Italian in this post i showed https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/this-chick-is-fine-shes-a-10.264623/post-2719342

One in bra and panties was full Italian, and the last blonde with me was Italian as well. My best friend is full Italian as well. I don't know what it is but just Italians in general i tend to get along with very very well.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definately in the camp that tattoos (by themselves) say alot about the woman, in a negative way.
You can’t fault a woman too much in this day and age for having a small concealable tattoo of a relative or a loved one’s name, birthday, etc. to preserve their memory in her skin but as soon as it's not easily covered up it becomes a major red flag and a telling sign that she's a promiscuous slut, the bigger and more visible the tattoo, the more damaged she is.

She’s psychologically and/or emotionally damaged, did it because other females, thinks it makes her edgy, independent and
attractive, or a combination of the 3. At the end of the day, women with tattoos are rarely long term relationship material and men should be thankful that these damaged women make it easy for us to spot them.

Solid list OP. I would also add to the list:
Substance abuse, big weird piercings like bullring in nose, she has a "party voice", weak or nonexistent father growing up.
I agree that the type of tattooed women you describe exists. But I have to ask if you are just as judgemental about men who have tattoos?

I'm not sure why, but it seems guys immediately brand any girl who has some tattoos as damaged. Yet when they see a guy who has them they don't think the same way. Instead, that guy is seen as having a cool style, at worst he is seen as being a conformist or wannabe.

Women, and people in general can have tattoos just because they like them, not because of some underlying psychological issue.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women are not the same. What's attractive in a female for a man is usually the exact opposite of what's attractive in a man for a female.
Women love strong successful men, men love submissive caring women. Women are turned on by a man in demand, men are turned off by a woman who's in demand (has s3x with many men).
Feminists love to compare the genders and assume that it must be the same, just because it would be unfair otherwise due to their agenda of gathering more power. So we can't just assume one thing has to be the same for the other gender in a direct comparison when we're wired differently.
Edgy makes a man attractive but it's not the same for a woman and that is partly what having a tattoo is expressing.

I have no knowledge about men who're tattooed and their potential for something serious long term but i suspect they would fall more into the 'alpha male' category just because of the 'edgyness' and willingness to stand out, the observation in female's come from experience.

Women, and people in general can have tattoos just because they like them, not because of some underlying psychological issue.
Women rarely like it just because it's beautiful, they like it because all of her friends seem to like it and then she starts to 'like' it too.
There's no coincidence that the girl going on party trips with her friends jumping from c0ck to c0ck has multiple tattoos while the submissive, caring girl who loves to cook and put your needs before hers doesn't.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
lol trust me I do well with them. Two of these Three girls were Italian in this post i showed https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/this-chick-is-fine-shes-a-10.264623/post-2719342

One in bra and panties was full Italian, and the last blonde with me was Italian as well. My best friend is full Italian as well. I don't know what it is but just Italians in general i tend to get along with very very well.
You kind proved my point there. I am not shocked to see you do well with blonde and more paler Italian chicks. Even as an Asian dude, I've had my successes with them. As I said in an earlier post, the Italians who look white are actually calm AF and chill.

Now on the flip side, I cannot see you pullin an Arianna Grande or Monica Bellucci looking girl. The type that actually look ethnic, they are gung ho crazy over anyone that can give them whiter babies. Those are the more damaged type of Italian women I am talking about.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women are not the same. What's attractive in a female for a man is usually the exact opposite of what's attractive in a man for a female.
Women love strong successful men, men love submissive caring women. Women are turned on by a man in demand, men are turned off by a woman who's in demand (has s3x with many men).
Feminists love to compare the genders and assume that it must be the same, just because it would be unfair otherwise due to their agenda of gathering more power. So we can't just assume one thing has to be the same for the other gender in a direct comparison when we're wired differently.
Edgy makes a man attractive but it's not the same for a woman and that is partly what having a tattoo is expressing.

I have no knowledge about men who're tattooed and their potential for something serious long term but i suspect they would fall more into the 'alpha male' category just because of the 'edgyness' and willingness to stand out, the observation in female's come from experience.

Women rarely like it just because it's beautiful, they like it because all of her friends seem to like it and then she starts to 'like' it too.
There's no coincidence that the girl going on party trips with her friends jumping from c0ck to c0ck has multiple tattoos while the submissive, caring girl who loves to cook and put your needs before hers doesn't.
Women and men are different for sure. I can also agree there might be somewhat of a correlation between tattoos and promiscuous girls.

But I personally wouldn't feel comfortable making such a broad generalisation like calling most tattoed women damaged or promiscuous. I think you'lle need to know a lot of tatooed women to do that.

Even though women are more influenced by their friends, I think this is more of a case of like minded people being attracted to eachother. Gym rats hang out with other gym rats. Video game nerds hang out with other video game nerds etc. From experience, I don't think women are as hive-minded as you're making them out to be.

Personally, I prefer to stay open minded about tatoos. Especially since it's so prevalent nowadays. In my book it would be a yellow flag at the very most.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to create a list of women that need to be avoided at all costs in order for a man to live a healthy sane life, here is my list:

1. Women with excessive tattoos, this also includes women with skillrex haircuts. Any women that does weird stuff to make herself look like a clown.

Truly damaged for the most part, likely into some weird stuff and mental problems you can write a novel on. A lot of them run with some sketch people and you can count on most being into feminism or the manhating types. Not the hottest but begging for attention most of the times. Be weary!

I don't think there is any exception to this rule, avoid these women.

2. Single moms.

Does this really need much explanation?

3. Women with a history of mental health problems or any woman that casually brings up rape.

Women who have been through traumatic stuff will generally talk about it once they REALLY know you, if she talks about in a casual way, run the other way yourself. These types of women are a false accusation waiting to happen, cover yourself and run the other way!

4. Women who regularly bleach and dye their hair, especially weird colors.

Same with skillrex haircut women, they are looking for extra attention they did not regularly receive and are damaged on the inside. Avoid these women, most are bound to have daddy issues and do anything for attention.

5. White-washed ethnic women with excessive self-hatred.

This is especially true if she is Asian, Indian and Middle Eastern. Most women who have excessive self-hatred have a ton of mental health issues that will manifest later on in the relationship. I have countless white friends who married a white-washed Asian girl thinking they were getting the best deal, these were the same guys that were wrecked in that relationship and stressed like no one's business. The happiest white guys I knew who married ethnic women married the ones that were secure in themselves or the foreign ones.

6. Italian women (of any kind).

Italian women are truly the worst of the worst, it is why Italian men are thirsty for men women from other countries. Does not matter if she is Italian from NYC or Italian from Sicily, Italian women are a bundle of short tempers, narcissism, mental health issues and sociopathy. Learn from Italian men, avoid Italian women at all costs, they are a mess.
I dont discriminate, but I keep you in mind.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but you missed one thing, Mediterranean culture is as narcissistic as it gets, none can rival it except the Arabs maybe.

Italians are all too used to the world kissing their a**ses since the Pope is there, it is the "fashion capital" (I say the French are better), the good cuisine, and because it is considered classy to go there.

I say Southern Euro men and Arabs have single-handedly ruined Eastern Europe. Now EE women are just as entitled as Mediterranean women, I'd say Ukraine is beyond awful and the women there suck.

Unfortunately, we are the red pilled men who see what a dump Mediterranean culture is but Hollywood and mainstream media is too busy making these people seem like the cream of crop of high society.
That was the most ignorant post i have ever seen in this forum . Period

Status
Not open for further replies.