Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that need to be avoided at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Not a whole lot of experience with Italians. But their mediterranean neighbors, yes..

Spanish women.....from Spain. Spain is a very feminist polluted country.

Puzzy has a huge price and many willing "betas" ready to pay that price thus elevating it. Prostitution is normal and many
will pay their way through university by selling their puzzy.

they have an unconstitutional law: la ley contra la violencia de genero (basically violence against gender.......but it only includes the
female gender. Which means the female gender is protected under this law and not the male)

What does it mean? it means there are so many "denuncias falsas", where she gets you charged when you've done nothing........who's side
is the law on? well that's clear by the actual law. It means if she gets pissed off at you she can ring the police and under this law you
will be arrested without being questioned.

What has this done? corrupted so many Spanish women.

An example: seeing this Spanish girl and because of my apparent "lack of interest" (seriously I didn't like holding hands and she interpreted that as a lack of interest) she called me a "maltratador" (an abuser). Simply because she was not being treated the way she expected to be treated...

What has it done to a lot of Spanish men? White knight city......
I hear Greek women are worse though with that temper. Though, I also hear they are animals in bed. Italians/Jews, not so much. At least in my experience.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than 1-2 tattoos, died hair in any kind of color (my radar won't even see the ones with blue/pink and so on hair, I am talking even brunettes who you can see wanna go blonde...or brunettes becoming redheads), piercings, any kind of excessive style of clothing is a sign or signs of a person with personality problems of different kinds and levels.

No adult person that is creating their own life has time to do superficial stuff like tattoos, piercings and dying their hair in a weird color. Some of these people might seem "cool" to you, whatever that is, but I just can't...I can't. I have known more than enough of this type to see how they really are. Most of them are raised without father figures or weak father figures, that is why the need to rebel in excotic ways by painting over their bodies permanently or dying their hair.

I have had sex with some girls like this who had the tattoos. I recently had sex once with a girl who's 20, got three tattoos, one in her left ass cheek saying "Hot as hell", one in her right ass cheek saying "Honey" and one in her back saying some sh1t in Chinese. Was she hot? Yes. Did I nut in 3-4 minutes? I did, but she did, too. Her course of action was to disappear for two weeks like nothing ever happened to then show up and hit me up with the Instagram of a friend asking me directly "Where are you? Can I come over if you;re home? I am on my period, though." She came, hung out, told me she needed two weeks to be with herself and told me she does this often bla bla bla...some batsh1t crazy things that make no sense whatsoever. The sign? 3 tattoos, smokes and is a party lover.

Women who love parties...not my thing, unless for a bang or two.
Women who smoke...not my thing unless maybe for a couple of bangs.
Women with tattoos...1 or 2 that have got a special meaning, fine. More than that and it is a highly facked red flag, to me.
Women with piercings...childish/rebellious, not worth anything more than maybe a couple of bangs.
Women who expose their bodies explicitly and provokingly on social media...huge red flag of an attention wh0re, fragile self esteem + personality problems
Women who have these dark styles, wear black clothes all the time, kinda emo...damaged to the bone, careful.
Women who keep guy friends cause "guys and girls can be friends"...no, just no.

These come to mind for now.

Read for FREE!

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does she think you are? A vampire?
No, she was probably trying to see if I "wanted her just for sex" and would tell her "no, no, you on your period, don't bother". Basic, useless sh1t tests from a basic, overall low quality person.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Where are you? Can I come over if you;re home? I am on my period, though."
Funny story, an HB7 came over my place not too long ago that I really wanted to bang. We were walking around my pool and she said, cool pool. Yea, ready to skinny dip? She said, sorry hon., no play today.. I have my period. An hour later we ripped our clothes off and she said grab a condom because it's a heavy flow or something. I declined. She came over a few times after that and she said, because I didn't have sex with her on her heavy period day, she was self couscous and I would have to wait. I gave it two weeks, she would be grabbing and kissing naked, but nothing else. I ejected her the next morning via text. I hate when b!tches tease and waste my time.

I will bet you one thing though, the next bro who had her, got it in and got it in w/o much trouble. Don't anyone ever say I do not do charity. I helped the next brother out.

See what a shame the modern woman has become... Used abused and used again like a rag doll. I often wonder if women think with their brains when dealing with men and intimacy? What man would stay with a woman who teases and gives nothing? Before she left that last night, she jumped on me, wrapped her legs around me 5'7'' 110lbs or so. Stating I do not you fvcking any other women... Just me. Yet, plays these games. Women, you just can't trust em.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she was probably trying to see if I "wanted her just for sex" and would tell her "no, no, you on your period, don't bother". Basic, useless sh1t tests from a basic, overall low quality person.
Haha I was just making a joke. I understand what you mean to say brother.

Read for FREE!

chinaski

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am italian so i'd like to spend a word or two about this
i had limited experiences with foreign women (one from eastern europe and one from usa) and i'm not so good in keeping them in general, but attraction isn't a problem. so take my opinion as it is

the main problem in italy is the incredible power and attention that women have because males are so thirsty . italian males are hitting them all the time often without any skill, just being very thirsty and decise, without class, without making them waiting, without making them wondering. women are hit everywhere in every place and with social media it's like ten time more the attention maybe even more. it's like hypergamy elevated here.

there are no "dolce and gabbana" masculine models around in the sense that you maybe have the physique (and often well dressed and good aspect men are very feminine here) but men who understand seduction are like the 2%. in my social circle most of ltr get formed during school or university and most male have maybe five or six partners in a lifetime. add to that incredibly thirst the face that since the economic boom in the sixties we were basically raised in a feminine society creating white knights left and right since very few of our parents were strong masculine figure and you have the recipe for a disaster. keep in mind that not having strong masculine figure damage the girls too so that's why there are mental issues everywhere. it's absolutely crazy. it's like dating on hard mode. historically the mother in italy is synonymous with somewhat of a strong and loving figure who takes care of his sons even when they are well past the mature age. we are not sent out from our houses and we basically live with parents until mid 20-early 30s and often (i mean like 70% of the people) go away from home only to cohabitate with the partner and then usually marry.

so this is a rough picture of our masculine society. make your conclusions

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian from Sicily
That's funny, those women would be called Sicilian bro, not Italian, are you thick?

Funny how before clicking this thread I knew you post would be full of race nonsense.

Read for FREE!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about that @Murkserious ? Why do you consider it racist to say sicilians are Italian?

It's stupid/ignorant because Italy and Sicily are different places. I'm not saying it's racist, I'm saying all, and I mean ALL of Good Gao's threads are race related and always basically the same story.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "maneater" . Deep down she's jealous you have a cawk and balls. Is hell bent on dominance and control. Sex is used to control you .

Reactions: FJA

Read for FREE!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure I agree with them looking unpleasant, as I find them very attractive if they take care of themselves (that usually stops after marriage). However, their true nature and personality shows through after a year or so.Going to throw in Jewish women in the NY/NJ/CT area as well. They are nearly identical to the Italians; except for the religious thing. I swear, sometimes I cannot tell the difference between Jewish women and Italian women if they do not have tats (which is an immediate X in my book or wear a cross). However, very high maintenance; similar to Italians.
I would argue that Jewish women are a lot more stable and cool than Italian women.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that Jewish women are a lot more stable and cool than Italian women.
Same type of woman, just one wears a cross, the other wears a star. The personalities are near similar. I've done intensive studies. Though, one can argue the one's from Queens are the worst.

Read for FREE!

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One can't cook
Both "can" cook, but both usually chose not to. Again, aside from the religious issue, both types are essentially the same. Though, I've heard Italian women born and raised in Italy actually do not like Jews in terms of dating.

So only good for sex till they stop doing that?
Most women do that after they get the contract signed and pop out a kid or two. Signed. Sealed and enslaved.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl did this to me who wanted to make us official. I said no problem and just did Anal. Didn't make her my gf.

Read for FREE!

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl did this to me who wanted to make us official. I said no problem and just did Anal. Didn't make her my gf.
Good for you. Not a big fan of anal.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Same type of woman, just one wears a cross, the other wears a star. The personalities are near similar. I've done intensive studies. Though, one can argue the one's from Queens are the worst.
I disagree, Jewish women and Italian women are not the same at all. The one key differentiator you forget to bring up regarding the east coast is that Jewish women are far more educated and classier as a result.

Jewish women are likely to be found at top universities throughout the country and they take education very seriously. I find them mingling a lot with WASPs, Asians, and Indians here in the northeast as a result of running into them a lot. You will also find a lot of Jewish women in high paying jobs that are white-collar whether it is tech, finance, or consulting at big firms. If anything, I have found Jewish women to be almost identical to Asian American women in some regards. It is also somewhat common to see them going interracial and hooking up with Asian and Indian dudes, almost a thing now in NYC.

Compare this to Italian women. You are likely to find Italian American girls at "party schools", they are in overabundance at schools like Penn St and Syracuse. Most do not value education and tend to be the drugged-out party girl stereotype that loves drama. You'll typically see them going for sketchy white guys or douchey hot-headed Ryan Leaf type of guys. Most Italian American women are also very sketchy themselves.

Plus Italians here on the east coast are usually lower class and found in places like Staten Island. You will notice they have a lot in common with redneck culture whether it is overly patriotic for America, loving Nascar, chewing tobacco, and loving the Alt Right.

While I have seen black and especially Latino guys slay your typical East Coast Italian chick, it is very frowned upon to go interracial and they are quite racist. Unlike Jewish women who just want hot guys, Italian American women desperately want to be seen as whiter.

So I don't know what made you say the two have a lot in common, they do not.

Jews came to America and made it big, practically occupying the upper classes of this country. Italians are still stuck on organized crime and are very much the working class.

Status
Not open for further replies.