Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that need to be avoided at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@In2theGame

Nice going ****face, I just broke no fap due to that blonde mirror pic lol. Perfectly good underwear ruined :'(

Oh man I would ravish her so hard and suck on those nips like a baby for those xD

Staying relevant though, I do want to double down on the sentiment that the more blonde and white looking Italian women are chill as phuark. I find it to be true for white women in general as a guy who can pass for Middle Eastern (Eastern Euro here, seems like the Ottomans really did a number on my DNA lol).

I've had a great experience with the Italian women I knew who were blonde, they were fun and chill to be around. The real problem I have are with Italian women that look "Italian" and I think you probably had the same experience too. The blonde ones and white looking ones are chill and cool to be around, even more chill than other white girls since it is a good mix of that Italian swag in there.

It is the tanned Latina looking ones I always have an issue with and find are really the ones embodying the worst traits associated with Italian women. I find that the darker she is and more ethnic she looks, the bigger personality mess she is in. I also agree with the sentiment that if you are not a pasty pale dude or a blond, don't bother, they tend to be racist AF. A couple I knew were open racist and said very insensitive comments.

Come to think of it, my worst experiences with Italians in general have been with the ones who can pass for Arab or Hispanic or something. Those are the ones who seem angry all the time and always happy to stir the pot.

As for why I give so much of a crap, I recently developed a thing for the Kim K look. Thank god for Slavic women! My cousin who lives in Romania raves about the raven haired beauties there, I might just travel once this corona crap has healed up.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
You kind proved my point there. I am not shocked to see you do well with blonde and more paler Italian chicks. Even as an Asian dude, I've had my successes with them. As I said in an earlier post, the Italians who look white are actually calm AF and chill.

Now on the flip side, I cannot see you pullin an Arianna Grande or Monica Bellucci looking girl. The type that actually look ethnic, they are gung ho crazy over anyone that can give them whiter babies. Those are the more damaged type of Italian women I am talking about.
Damn, I assume the like to mean that I was right.

Sux since I have a thing for girls with that kind of look buttt, thank god for Romania and Slavic chicks, we'll survive ^_^

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@In2theGame

Nice going ****face, I just broke no fap due to that blonde mirror pic lol. Perfectly good underwear ruined :'(

Oh man I would ravish her so hard and suck on those nips like a baby for those xD
lol Yeah man, she was a great time and fun chick to hang out with.

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
@In2theGame

I bet, come to think of it now, I would be shocked after reading @Good Gao and his comments if most of your lays were blondes from Eastern Europe or just blondes in general.

I've gotta say I noticed something, the darker whites are usually the ones who are angrier or more ruthless against minorities or ethnic people. I think, as someone who fits the mold himself, that we have more of an axe to grind and more to prove in terms of our whiteness. Now this is why you might see an Irina Shayk type of girl with a man who looks like a total troll but just because he happens to be pale or blond looking, she picked him over a Wilmer Valderrama looking dude.

It's almost a deep dive into a girl's psych.

Meanwhile a hot blonde just wants hot guys and cool guys.

I kind of do think it is working backwards and kind of thinking what goes on in the heads of these women. The more ethnic looking white girls without a doubt have a massive inferiority complex compared to their blonde haired blue eyed sisters.

We probably look around the same @In2theGame but I notice that I clean up with white girls who are the following:
  • Blonde or light-haired (Gingers especially)
  • If brunette then UNMISTAKABLY white and not even ethnic looking in the slightest
  • Pale skin with freckles
I won't be surprised if that is who you do well with.

I do horrendously with white girls who look slightly ethnic or have that Kim K, Jenner sisters, or Dua Lipa look going on. Hands down auto-rejected by them and barely match on dating apps.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@In2theGame

I bet, come to think of it now, I would be shocked after reading @Good Gao and his comments if most of your lays were blondes from Eastern Europe or just blondes in general.

I've gotta say I noticed something, the darker whites are usually the ones who are angrier or more ruthless against minorities or ethnic people. I think, as someone who fits the mold himself, that we have more of an axe to grind and more to prove in terms of our whiteness. Now this is why you might see an Irina Shayk type of girl with a man who looks like a total troll but just because he happens to be pale or blond looking, she picked him over a Wilmer Valderrama looking dude.

It's almost a deep dive into a girl's psych.

Meanwhile a hot blonde just wants hot guys and cool guys.

I kind of do think it is working backwards and kind of thinking what goes on in the heads of these women. The more ethnic looking white girls without a doubt have a massive inferiority complex compared to their blonde haired blue eyed sisters.

We probably look around the same @In2theGame but I notice that I clean up with white girls who are the following:
  • If brunette then UNMISTAKABLY white and not even ethnic looking in the slightest

I do horrendously with white girls who look slightly ethnic or have that Kim K, Jenner sisters, or Dua Lipa look going on. Hands down auto-rejected by them and barely match on dating apps.
Honestly, I never had a problem any types. The darker brunettes may tend to have a rougher personality and attitude but it never really stopped me from getting with them. I have a thing for blondes so that's what i went after but if i saw an attractive brunette whether she was light skin or dark skin, I went for it. Below you can see, the first blonde chick I met at a bar and that was my ideal look. Second was a darker skin brunette I met a while back, she was sexy and modeled. Third was a model as well, she actually picked me up at a bar. She had that light brown hair and light skin. I was able to get with all types of Women. My GF now is dark haired Russian and more on the light tan skin side.

Attachments

Reaction score
Nice work @In2theGame and you are doing all of this at age 37, right? Kind of curious to know when you were at your peak if you have even reached it yet.

Yeah as hot as those girls are, man that blonde Italian chick on the previous page always gets me, the first mirror pic. I hope you destroyed that thing and ate her good lol.

As for the women I was talking about, I would not say second brunette is that dark. I was talking darker and ethnic looking, like a Monica Bellucci or Arina Grande type of chick that can borderline pass for a Latina. I find that as a swarthy Slavic dude, I struggle the most with those kinds of women and barely get much attention from them.

Read for FREE!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
As someone who almost broke no fap himself due to the blonde on the last page, there comes a time in game when a man decides that he has to go where he can get the highest return on his investment. Let's break it all down, @In2theGame is clearly a good looking dude (no homo) with some value living in a prime part of the country.

I would wonder why he would want to waste his time gaming some dark-haired tanned guido trash with a big ego, high entitlement, and deep-seated inferiority complex. A part of me thinks that maybe women acting like stuck-up prudes in some way has its benefits, it can make an otherwise low quality product seem decent.

Now even if a guy had a thing for the dark haired tanned skin white girl types (Megan Fox, Kim K, etc.), there are so many cultures and ethnic groups where you can get top-shelf quality in terms of looks and even personality. If I am going to go through hell or high water, I rather do it for some Slavic, Russian, other kinds of white girls that have that look, and even Jewish girls. You'd be surprised how common that look is among Anglos, some Northern Europeans, and even a lot of American girls of mixed heritage groups.

Gentlemen, learn from @In2theGame the real lesson, man got himself a Russian girl with those Irina Shayk/hot exotic brunette looks. Don't go looking for quality in cultures that are trash for game and producing hot girls, you'll only find trash at best and have invested a lot of time in doing it.

If I had a strong strong urge for black haired white girls, the Italians are the last group I would be looking at. Imagine the amount of mental health and insecurities that thing must have knowing her blonde sisters are being more sought after than her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmm. Well. If I get bored here...I’ll go to Italy or Spain. Those are the types of men I find most attractive...and I’m happy being a traditional gal who can keep a man amused.

Nobody but me seemed to catch @Spaz and his point. Does she entertain you & amuse you? That’s very important.

There’s a reason The Arabian Nights became a classic (the actual story in addition to the book...) that was a smart & clever woman who knew how to amuse her man...

And her life depended on it.

Viva Espana and Italia. I plan to travel there soon.

Agree most with @Glassguy. You don’t want pouty passive aggressive manipulative types...and you don’t want utterly passive women either.

The passive aggressive manipulative types will ANNOY you and the utterly passive types will BORE you...back to the amusement factor...as Spaz pointed out.
I am always correct even if I'm wrong.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work @In2theGame and you are doing all of this at age 37, right? Kind of curious to know when you were at your peak if you have even reached it yet.

Yeah as hot as those girls are, man that blonde Italian chick on the previous page always gets me, the first mirror pic. I hope you destroyed that thing and ate her good lol.

As for the women I was talking about, I would not say second brunette is that dark. I was talking darker and ethnic looking, like a Monica Bellucci or Arina Grande type of chick that can borderline pass for a Latina. I find that as a swarthy Slavic dude, I struggle the most with those kinds of women and barely get much attention from them.
I would say up to 35 but I could still pick up Women if I decided I wanted to into my 40's (Possibly even 50's). I started focusing a lot more on Business, my health and investments rather than Women. Since I have a GF now, I'm not picking up Women however i do flirt heavily with my GF's friends to keep my skills somewhat fresh.

With that aside, Yes that blond girl was great and she was a bombshell. I had her very submissive to me to the point that no matter what, if i told her "get on your knees" she would do it. I met her at an "upscale" NYC lounge and while I was waiting in line to get in with my friend, I had spotted her outside talking to her friends. I told my friend "Wow did you see that ass?" he laughs and i told him "As soon as we get upstairs to our section, i'm going to look for her and approach". I did exactly that but at first i couldnt find her, i literally went looking for her around the lounge until i figured her and her group of friends must of left when all of a sudden i look over and i see her and her group of friends hanging out at another section. I could see guy after guy trying to talk to her but she kept brushing them off. I grabbed my drink, went over to her and told her straight out that ive been checking her out since i spotted her outside. long story short, we ended up fvcking for almost 2 years. she would drive about 2 hours to see me and she was pretty wealthy (BMW's, Mercedes, Rolex's etc.). She was fun chick, sometimes pretty crazy but nothing I couldn't handle. What Woman isn't crazy at times?

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who almost broke no fap himself due to the blonde on the last page, there comes a time in game when a man decides that he has to go where he can get the highest return on his investment. Let's break it all down, @In2theGame is clearly a good looking dude (no homo) with some value living in a prime part of the country.

I would wonder why he would want to waste his time gaming some dark-haired tanned guido trash with a big ego, high entitlement, and deep-seated inferiority complex. A part of me thinks that maybe women acting like stuck-up prudes in some way has its benefits, it can make an otherwise low quality product seem decent.

Now even if a guy had a thing for the dark haired tanned skin white girl types (Megan Fox, Kim K, etc.), there are so many cultures and ethnic groups where you can get top-shelf quality in terms of looks and even personality. If I am going to go through hell or high water, I rather do it for some Slavic, Russian, other kinds of white girls that have that look, and even Jewish girls. You'd be surprised how common that look is among Anglos, some Northern Europeans, and even a lot of American girls of mixed heritage groups.

Gentlemen, learn from @In2theGame the real lesson, man got himself a Russian girl with those Irina Shayk/hot exotic brunette looks. Don't go looking for quality in cultures that are trash for game and producing hot girls, you'll only find trash at best and have invested a lot of time in doing it.

If I had a strong strong urge for black haired white girls, the Italians are the last group I would be looking at. Imagine the amount of mental health and insecurities that thing must have knowing her blonde sisters are being more sought after than her.
Appreciate the kind words man.

I was never much into the Guido type girls, although I've seen them look good but never spiked my interest that much. Some girls were pretty hot though but I dunno, I guess it depended on how I was feeling. If i was really into those types, you most likely would of found me down in New Jersey's Seaside Heights (Jersey Shore) but It never interested me in going down there.

Sometimes the appeal of having a very b*tchy Woman become very soft and submissive was a big turn on for me and I've had my share of those. It's all just a facade because once you break through that "tough girl" barrier, they're just as soft as any other girl. In fact i'll go as far as to say those type of Women, if they fully submit, will be very protective of you and caring as crazy as that sounds.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the kind words man.

I was never much into the Guido type girls, although I've seen them look good but never spiked my interest that much. Some girls were pretty hot though but I dunno, I guess it depended on how I was feeling. If i was really into those types, you most likely would of found me down in New Jersey's Seaside Heights (Jersey Shore) but It never interested me in going down there.

Sometimes the appeal of having a very b*tchy Woman become very soft and submissive was a big turn on for me and I've had my share of those. It's all just a facade because once you break through that "tough girl" barrier, they're just as soft as any other girl. In fact i'll go as far as to say those type of Women, if they fully submit, will be very protective of you and caring as crazy as that sounds.
And if they turn on you, they will treat you worse than the rest of the world.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if they turn on you, they will treat you worse than the rest of the world.
Well thats the risk lol they will for sure turn your life into Hell but I would never want to engage into a long term relationship with them. For casual fun, sure.

Read for FREE!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thats the risk lol they will for sure turn your life into Hell but I would never want to engage into a long term relationship with them. For casual fun, sure.
YEP. That's what I was saying. That default "bytch" mode is what almost everyone gets. Underneath it while she "likes" you may be a softer interior. When she gets mad or turns on you, she will tear you up. They spend years effing with a persons life.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We probably look around the same [USER=24252]@In2theGame
but I notice that I clean up with white girls who are the following:
Here's an example of the type's i usually went for. This was taken at a bar in midtown Manhattan, I told my friend to take a picture of us and when he was about to, I just grabbed her and started making out with her. Long story short, I was pounding that pvssy out later that night. Hot blonde with blue eyes and massive natural t*ts. She was a great girl and we had some good times. The sex was always fantastic and overall lasted for 3 years as a plate.

You can see i'm pretty dark with black hair and she was white with blonde hair / blue eyes.

Attachments

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YEP. That's what I was saying. That default "bytch" mode is what almost everyone gets. Underneath it while she "likes" you may be a softer interior. When she gets mad or turns on you, she will tear you up. They spend years effing with a persons life.
I have a friend who had a girlfriend like that years ago, He grew grey hairs at the age of 30 lol.

Read for FREE!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who had a girlfriend like that years ago, He grew grey hairs at the age of 30 lol.
Quite a few of those guys dated and were married to straight up hell raisers. Many lose their hair or get greys. Do you think that's healthy for the "power" dynamic between a couple for her to realize she issued enough manipulations to turn your hair grey?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
@In2theGame

I said the guido part as a euphemism for Italian women that look stereotypically Italian in terms of features: dark hair, tanned skin, and dark eyes. As an Asian guy myself, I notice I have far better luck with blondes and pale white girls from the get go but I think over the years that has slowly lost its appeal for me. I mean I still get with blondes time and time again but in this day and age, it's too easy if you are a darker dude of any kind that looks good. My theory is that blondes or women who dye their hair blonde seek attention and so they would do something taboo like going for a minority.

I know you said your girlfriend is a dark haired Russian chick but I am genuinely curious since you said you do well with Russian and Italian chicks, how have you done with ones who were swarthy and darker in general? Have you pounded any of that tanned ***** meat lol

Reaction score
@In2theGame

I think we might kind of look alike! ****.

Man I notice that blondes go hard for me and tend to give me a lot of love from the get go. Even the mean icy ones are mean to me in a joking kind of way with some humor to it, it is not a total shut down or ice out. My type has changed over the years though bro, I am sexually more into women who look like Aletta Ocean, Stoya, August Aames (RIP), and Jenna Presley. LOL named all pornstars.

I guess it's a different debate for me and maybe why I look up to dudes like you who look like me but are very successful. On one hand, I can effortlessly get with blondes and pale girls because of maybe who knows, good ole biology. On the other, I really wanna dip my toes into some of that Kim K puzzy.

I'd be curious to know how you have done with women, even before meeting your GF, who have that kind of a look in the past.

Read for FREE!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@In2theGame

I guess it's a different debate for me and maybe why I look up to dudes like you who look like me but are very successful. On one hand, I can effortlessly get with blondes and pale girls because of maybe who knows, good ole biology. On the other, I really wanna dip my toes into some of that Kim K puzzy.

I'd be curious to know how you have done with women, even before meeting your GF, who have that kind of a look in the past.
I've done well with all types man. Whether they were darker (tan) or very white, I did very very well. Of course I wasn't able to get every single girl I wanted to but that's just part of the process. If you're getting beautiful/sexy Women, then you should be good to go with most Women, in my opinion.

Reaction score
I've done well with all types man. Whether they were darker (tan) or very white, I did very very well. Of course I wasn't able to get every single girl I wanted to but that's just part of the process. If you're getting beautiful/sexy Women, then you should be good to go with most Women, in my opinion.
I don't know man, it seems like a types thing. Like some guys can clean up with hot blondes but struggle with the Monica Bellucci and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.