Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that need to be avoided at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldnt make it a race related issue, there are plenty of blonde haired blue eyed southern italians that behave and think exactly like their darker counterparts.

They do have a chip on their shoulder but its not race related, its more due to the disfunctional environment they live in which is all made of appearance, reputation and "respect" regardless their productivity or utility.

Souther italian women are not racist as you believe, the only reason they dont deal with african guys is because of status so once you make african guys cool (like media is doing), they will be the first ones to flock at them.

Trust me I had much less problems dealing with farmers from ukraine who could barely read and write then lotta educated people from south Italy but thats not because of race, its basically cause they start a d1ck measuring contest and trying to impress those around them even if you are there only to give them money.
I disagree but then again, my experience with Southern Italians comes from Italians from Jersey and the Tri-State area. Most are of Sicilian descent.

Black and minority guys have been high status and high value in the US for a decent amount of time, at least black dudes but in the past decade Latinos too. White women definitely flock to them but Italian women are as sour as it gets.

Now don't get me wrong, if she is a blonde Italian that looks white as heck, she will happily go for a minority. The kind of Italian women that are the worst are the ones who kinda look like latinas (brown eyed, brunette, tanned), they are the most unstable of them all. I promise you that moreso than any other race of women on the planet, even Asian women, they worship blond haired and pasty looks in a guy. It is kind of hysterical to see too because the second you tell her she looks kinda exotic, she will go haywire in the head lol.

I think there is something to this. Italians I know that look white are chill AF. The problematic ones are the ones that look legitimately Arab or Hispanic, they are as insecure as they come. The trainwreck Italian women I have known in my life have all been Latina or Arab looking, the worst women IMO on the planet.

Reaction score
Ditto on avoiding Italian women although I will say this, the darker she is, the more messed up in the head she is likely to be. Natural blonde Italian girls and more white looking Italian women are really chill and easy to hang with. I grew up in the tri-state area and Italians were in overabundance in my town at the time, I am very familiar with these people.

The main reason they are this way is because Italian American culture is arguably one of the most narcissistic, image-heavy, and shallow cultures out there. Unlike other whites, they tend to be very flashy and show offish. Appearances are pretty much everything and they are as judgmental as it gets.

Now the root of the bad demeanor and psychopathic behavior is because darker-skinned Italian women (think Arianna Grande appearance) have an inferiority complex. The men tend to prefer the blonde beauty and paler white women while the women who look more Latina are not as valued. When this inferiority complex meets a narcissistic plastic culture where appearances are everything, you get the women you get.

Darker-skinned Italian women tend to overcompensate for their perceived lower status by being shallow, overtly rude, condescending, and downright disrespectful towards just about anyone other than blond haired white guys. Now they do chase blond haired men aggressively due to a petty revenge factor they have going on with their own men preferring blondes. A lot of them also secretly envy natural blondes for their beauty.

If you are a darker skinned guy, do not expect a warm welcome. While they might be nicer to black guys due to fear and also because black culture is cool, any other ethnic men will be treated in a bad way. One of my friends is a Mexican dude who was killing it at work, ever since they brought on board some east coast Italian chick as his boss, he has been getting treated in a very disrespectful way.

But to make a long story short and summarize it:
  • The darker an Italian girl is the more messed up in the head she is likely to be
  • Italian culture the worldover is very narcissistic, shallow, vain, and big on image and appearances
  • Darker-skinned/tanned Italian women have a lower value
  • To overcompensate, they tend to be psychopathic in attitude and treat darker-skinned people like crap while worshiping blondes
  • They also secretly envy hot blonde women

Read for FREE!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably is some truth to all these rules but they are pretty primitive sorting techniques. most of the guys on this thread have strong frame and r good at screening so even within these categories they will be able to pick up the outliers who are fine.

There is such a thing as a contrarian investor.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that a lot of folks here, and in general in the US, have mixed up Italians and Italian-Americans, thinking that if you go to Italy everyone will be like in the Sopranos or the Jersey Shore...:p
(I am not Italian myself so no offence taken)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that a lot of folks here, and in general in the US, have mixed up Italians and Italian-Americans, thinking that if you go to Italy everyone will be like in the Sopranos or the Jersey Shore...:p
It's just a thread for self-loathing racetards to complain. If I meet a cool woman, she can be from Mars for all I care.

Read for FREE!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a thread for self-loathing racetards to complain. If I meet a cool woman, she can be from Mars for all I care.
Cool women are definitely out there. I just wish they were in abundance.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say there are plenty of single moms that are dateable. There are crazy ones just like there are with single childless women who are crazy too. Not sure I would completely throw them into this category of not being dateable. Regardless they can make great plates.

I would add the following to the mix for the un-dateable groups-

1.) Passive aggressive women- My personality/character is a major conflict with a passive aggressive woman. It simply doesnt work and I have broken things off with more than one of them. If there is an issue in a LTR I expect to be able to talk about it, come to a resolution and move on. When a woman wants to pout around for days over something stupid that is thrown up in my face literally days/weeks after the fact, its GTFO and deuces. I cant do it.....I wont do it.

2.) Manipulative to get her way- When they cant break my frame they get shytty acting and manipulative. Well, sorry chick, but my frame is more solid than your manipulation tactics will ever be.

3.) Passive altogether- there are those that make the world go round and those that watch the world go round. I am a driven person that goes after what I want and failure isnt an option when I set my sights on accomplishing something. I cant stand someone that literally just "takes" what life gives them and then b!tches about it after they made ZERO effort to dictate the outcome. Motion creates emotion. I like do'ers not watchers/complainers.

I just dropped a doctor I was seeing for almost 5 months because of the above 3 things. She would literally just take shyte by the bucket fulls from certain people and then get all mad when she couldnt break my frame. Continue to pout for days over stupid shyte and then super p!ssed when I didnt budge and be very manipulative. Once she saw that I wouldnt budge she would come back and apologize and try to make amends. Its just a vicious cycle that never ends and I dont have time for that.

When you hear the following, you should put them on the back burner or move on:

*If you really loved me you would understand
*If you really loved me you would (whatever it is she wanted to manipulate you into doing). My response to this is always "Yeah but I love myself more and I just dont want to do that so I'm not going to do it"
*Well there really isnt anything that I can do about it (when there clearly is to remedy a situation)
*Well OK then (after you dont budge on their stupid requests)
LOL... this is basically what I observed in my last relationship.

Don't like to nurture any kind of blaming stuff... But I could see those things happening before I broke up.

Can tell for sure, manipulation is pretty dangerous. If you're weak, they will make you believe you are the wrong one and put all the guilt inside you... So you've become vulnerable and open to make what they want.

It's the most dark strategy someone can use to manipulate. Not only women does that, but even men. Learning that is a big step foward to a better and sane life!

Great explanation bro!!

Read for FREE!

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Been to Italy (not recently tho since Coronavirus is there!), stayed there for months, and have plenty of Italian friends. I'd say both Italy and Italian-Americans are equally bad although Italian-Americans are much worse so you're on to something there.

I'd say Italian women as a whole are terrible unless you account for northern Italy. Northern Italian women can be decent, cultured, and chill to hang out with. Southern Italian women are trash and it makes sense why Italian-American women garbage too since they are mainly from the south. In general though, not good looking at all compared to women elsewhere in Europe but easily the most entitled and narcissistic. Northern Italian chicks are somewhat toned down but still not that high quality compared to rest of Europe.

I do agree with one sentiment though, the darker an Italian chick is, the more mentally unstable and toxic. Hence why most Italian American women flat out suck.

As a whole though, I'd say I found the following true for Italian culture

1. Narcissistic and image hungry as it gets, arguably moreso than anywhere else

2. Very social circle oriented, not a game receptive culture

3. Dudes are simps, far from players like the stereotype

4. Organized crime is a really big problem, on par with Mexico and Colombia here

5. Very insecure, tell an Italian they are not white, it will make their blood boil compared to saying it to a Swede or German

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little perspective from an actual Southern Italian who actually lives in actual Southern Italy:

Yes, dudes here are simps; my friend is very sensitive, open about his feelings, and actually wanted to kill himself because his HB7.5 girl left him (but of course she keeps contacting him to keep him in orbit).

This dude is tall and hits the gym. He's way better looking than me, and he has more cash coming in too, so why am I happily single and he's unhappily hitched?

The red pill, or lack thereof in his case.

I've done everything to save him, but only he can save himself.

There is no red pill here. None. When I drop red pill wisdom people look at me like I'm crazy.

I however have one big plus to share here: girls are traditional. Purple haired feminasty landwhales are rare. If a girl likes you she'll submit to you readily, even if she's already married. And many of them are Catholic but readily cheat on their guy with you if they can get away it. I'm a quasi-militant atheist but I Live and Let Die when it comes to other's beliefs.

The whole MeToo thing hasn't reached these shores yet. Men are traditionally eager to pursue women here. Yes, that makes them simps, but girls aren't as likely to accuse a man of something years after being smashed. They expect men to pursue.

And lastly, we have PLENTY of good looking women here. It's even a stereotype in foreign media that our girls look good. Sophia Loren was from Naples, and she wasn't half bad looking in her day.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
There is a huge difference with actual South Italians and Italian Americans, like Trump said they are not sending their best over.

The problem isn't the women, the real issue is that the Italian men are so thirsty. They even give Arabs and Indians a run for their money

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
I wanted to create a list of women that need to be avoided at all costs in order for a man to live a healthy sane life, here is my list:

1. Women with excessive tattoos, this also includes women with skillrex haircuts. Any women that does weird stuff to make herself look like a clown.

Truly damaged for the most part, likely into some weird stuff and mental problems you can write a novel on. A lot of them run with some sketch people and you can count on most being into feminism or the manhating types. Not the hottest but begging for attention most of the times. Be weary!

I don't think there is any exception to this rule, avoid these women.

2. Single moms.

Does this really need much explanation?

3. Women with a history of mental health problems or any woman that casually brings up rape.

Women who have been through traumatic stuff will generally talk about it once they REALLY know you, if she talks about in a casual way, run the other way yourself. These types of women are a false accusation waiting to happen, cover yourself and run the other way!

4. Women who regularly bleach and dye their hair, especially weird colors.

Same with skillrex haircut women, they are looking for extra attention they did not regularly receive and are damaged on the inside. Avoid these women, most are bound to have daddy issues and do anything for attention.

5. White-washed ethnic women with excessive self-hatred.

This is especially true if she is Asian, Indian and Middle Eastern. Most women who have excessive self-hatred have a ton of mental health issues that will manifest later on in the relationship. I have countless white friends who married a white-washed Asian girl thinking they were getting the best deal, these were the same guys that were wrecked in that relationship and stressed like no one's business. The happiest white guys I knew who married ethnic women married the ones that were secure in themselves or the foreign ones.

6. Italian women (of any kind).

Italian women are truly the worst of the worst, it is why Italian men are thirsty for men women from other countries. Does not matter if she is Italian from NYC or Italian from Sicily, Italian women are a bundle of short tempers, narcissism, mental health issues and sociopathy. Learn from Italian men, avoid Italian women at all costs, they are a mess.

You guys are hilarious!

A couple points:

1) Generally good advice, but has cases where you can ignore the rule. Tattoos by themselves arent bad. Paired with Feminism, weird self-image, and general mental issues then just swipe left haha.

2) Same idea as 1. Generally good advice but has exceptions. I've had a great time with single moms in there early to mid thirties. But I ALWAYS, 100% of the time, NEVER FAIL to screen them for direct and indirect behaviours that make the context of our relationship anything other than merely sexual. I'm not raising no one elses kid and they no that in a few mins.

3) This is a hard rule that i think you never should violate.

4) I can get where your coming from here but its about the underlying behaviour not the hair.

5) Fair point but again SCREEN FOR THIS.

6) Same thing, SCREEN FOR RISKY BEHAVIOURS.

Cheers

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
And lastly, we have PLENTY of good looking women here. It's even a stereotype in foreign media that our girls look good. Sophia Loren was from Naples, and she wasn't half bad looking in her day.
Might have been a stereotype 50 years ago but I promise you as an American (born and raised) who has been all over, your women are seen as anything but. The common stereotypes I hear are arrogant, narcissistic, plastic, and insecure. I have not heard of anyone say Italian women are good looking and when they do say it, she is usually from the north and looks white. Most Southern Italian women are a cheap knockoff of a Persian girl or Latina, they have this strange look to them.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
There is a huge difference with actual South Italians and Italian Americans, like Trump said they are not sending their best over.

The problem isn't the women, the real issue is that the Italian men are so thirsty. They even give Arabs and Indians a run for their money
Trump said that about Mexicans but regardless, there is not that big of a difference, both are heavily involved in the mafia and have almost similar attitudes.

From my experience, I would not say Indian men are that thirsty other than the ones who are straight FOBs bothering girls online and even then, those men are more secluded from women. Arab men I do agree.

Italian men are not really on that level though, yeah they are thirstier than other Euro men but they are still not as bad as Arabs.

Read for FREE!

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious!

A couple points:

1) Generally good advice, but has cases where you can ignore the rule. Tattoos by themselves arent bad. Paired with Feminism, weird self-image, and general mental issues then just swipe left haha.

2) Same idea as 1. Generally good advice but has exceptions. I've had a great time with single moms in there early to mid thirties. But I ALWAYS, 100% of the time, NEVER FAIL to screen them for direct and indirect behaviours that make the context of our relationship anything other than merely sexual. I'm not raising no one elses kid and they no that in a few mins.

3) This is a hard rule that i think you never should violate.

4) I can get where your coming from here but its about the underlying behaviour not the hair.

5) Fair point but again SCREEN FOR THIS.

6) Same thing, SCREEN FOR RISKY BEHAVIOURS.

Cheers
I'm definately in the camp that tattoos (by themselves) say alot about the woman, in a negative way.
You can’t fault a woman too much in this day and age for having a small concealable tattoo of a relative or a loved one’s name, birthday, etc. to preserve their memory in her skin but as soon as it's not easily covered up it becomes a major red flag and a telling sign that she's a promiscuous slut, the bigger and more visible the tattoo, the more damaged she is.

She’s psychologically and/or emotionally damaged, did it because other females, thinks it makes her edgy, independent and
attractive, or a combination of the 3. At the end of the day, women with tattoos are rarely long term relationship material and men should be thankful that these damaged women make it easy for us to spot them.

Solid list OP. I would also add to the list:
Substance abuse, big weird piercings like bullring in nose, she has a "party voice", weak or nonexistent father growing up.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao
Might have been a stereotype 50 years ago but I promise you as an American (born and raised) who has been all over, your women are seen as anything but. The common stereotypes I hear are arrogant, narcissistic, plastic, and insecure. I have not heard of anyone say Italian women are good looking and when they do say it, she is usually from the north and looks white. Most Southern Italian women are a cheap knockoff of a Persian girl or Latina, they have this strange look to them.
Just how much time have you spent in Southern Italy to come to the conclusion that the women have a "strange look to them" (which is a vague statement and means nothing)?

Persians? Latinas? You've been watching too much TV. 90% of women here are white.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
lmao

Just how much time have you spent in Southern Italy to come to the conclusion that the women have a "strange look to them" (which is a vague statement and means nothing)?

Persians? Latinas? You've been watching too much TV. 90% of women here are white.
A reasonable amount my friend. You guys are generally darker than the northerners and even though your food is a lot better, your women are filthy hideous and that is no offense. Too much body hair and they look like an offbeat of Arab or Latina chicks. I'll say Northern Italian women can be hot but southern Italians are trash.

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
I don't really agree with this, in Italy I mean. They dress well and are well groomed but it's a beautiful culture overall. Can't speak too much about the Jersey shore culture.
They do dress well and are groomed well enough but it is not a kind culture or even beautiful. Very vain, narcissistic, and drama hungry.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A reasonable amount my friend. You guys are generally darker than the northerners and even though your food is a lot better, your women are filthy hideous and that is no offense. Too much body hair and they look like an offbeat of Arab or Latina chicks. I'll say Northern Italian women can be hot but southern Italians are trash.
Figures, you haven't spent much time here at all have you.

I've been here seven years. The women are white. Except the African women.

And I wouldn't touch a Northern girl with a ten foot clown pole. Stuck up divas.

Status
Not open for further replies.