Women going back on their word

Reaction score
The most funny thing is she told me I need to stop doing all those things because it ruins me being a "nice guy". And she does those things more than I do.

I should have told her to stop smoking and drinking, since it turns her into a slut and ruins her being a nice girl.

Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
The most funny thing is she told me I need to stop doing all those things like smoking and drinking because it ruins me being a "nice guy". And she does those things just as much if not more than I do.

I should have told her to stop smoking and drinking, since it turns her into a slut and ruins her being a nice girl.
That doesn't make her to be a hor - it is her values and mindset that does this! You chose her so she is just being who she is - you knew this on the first so-called "date"!!

Reaction score
I think what she meant I am not a "nice guy" is I wasn't a sucker and bought her stuff, paid for everything, kissed her butt, etc etc.. go find another sucker lady.
After all she didn't even have a job and lived with her parents droped out of school..

If that was us guys, we would be considered a huge loser but somehow it's acceptable if she is an attractive girl?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incongruence 101

DJ Says:
My Name is Nobody said:
I think what she meant I am not a "nice guy" is I wasn't a sucker and bought her stuff, paid for everything, etc etc.. go find another sucker lady.
Yet he sarges a woman like this:
My Name is Nobody said:
After all she didn't even have a job and lived with her parents droped out of school..
Think the guy is setting himself up?
My Name is Nobody said:
If that was us guys, we would be considered a huge loser but somehow it's acceptable if she is an attractive girl?
This is why it's important to qualify especially after taking the path of the DJ. Why would a DJ want to sarge the same type of woman he sarged as a AFC? Madness... :crazy:

This is why you can't just "act" like a DJ, it's a lifestyle and a mindset. Basically, all of your perceptions about women needs to change in order to sidestep the majority of the madness.

Learn from the experience. Identify what went wrong. Adjust. Continue along your path.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to the op:
if someone is so flippy floppy this early on... do you question their interest level invested in you? do you question their interest levels in their own life?

Reaction score
I guess I was just happy to move on from the NYE chic. I still get upset thinking about that... I suppose I'm still not completely over that one.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Beethoven said:
There's no difference.

Either something else is more desirable to her than meeting you - or it isn't. A woman won't let something she's more concerned with go by merely because she gave her 'word'.

If she's BSing, it's because you didn't rate highly enough in her eyes. Rate more highly next time.
God i hate that fact.... you can only beat that by having other women...LOL

Last edited:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
What if she couldn't afford the food, what if she didn't know what to get, what if she wanted you guys to go together to get the food, what if she was afraid it would spoil by the time she brought it over, what if she didn't want to carry it, what if she wanted you to surprise her with what you were cooking instead.

So what if she didnt' bring some food, at least she showed up. It sounds like you are more upset you had to pay for the food and cook for her rather than her going back on her word.
women get too many damn what ifs ..... We dont get that many at all ,... screw up some psycho dating rule bull**** and we are out.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Here's some warning signs to look for...

1. Superficial charm and good intelligence
2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
3. Absence of nervousness or psychoneurotic manifestations
4. Unreliability
5. Untruthfulness and insincerity
6. Lack of remorse and shame
7. Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
8. Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
9. Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
10. General poverty in major affective reactions
11. Specific loss of insight
12. Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
13. Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink and sometimes without
14. Suicide rarely carried out
15. Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
16. Failure to follow any life plan
Wow that sounds like your average human living in a capitalist society....LOL

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Young women in 2008 have very little respect for men... cause they dont need to.
That's what I was getting at.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Wow that sounds like your average human living in a capitalist society....LOL
And what does Capitalism have to do with it? :woo:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
All those symptoms tend to represent in humans living under excessively capitalist societal conditions. and the sad assumption is that more money will make everything okay...
That's not Capitalism. That's what people who don't have the means that they would like call Capitalism. Capitalism isn't about money, it's about production; money is just a byproduct. A person's seeming dependence on money is something completely different.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edit: sorry, I didn't read everything in the post

comic_relief

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was just the same way, get out while you can, she'll keep breaking her promises I CERTAIN of it. Don't start a relationship with people like this, befriending them is ok, just don't date them, cause you'll end up frustrated by it, dump her and feel hurt yourself by doing so.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eaglecreek said:
...Don't start a relationship with people like this, befriending them is ok, just don't date them, cause you'll end up frustrated by it, dump her and feel hurt yourself by doing so.
But what exactly does befriending them mean? Sounds like you'd be tapping into an emotional line that would suck the life out of you. Guys can't seem to tell ahead of time when a woman is just using them as a means to build themselves up. The guy reads too much into it and ends up in that bad place and ultimately creates a thread b1tching about it to the rest of us; all because he couldn't completely walk away. Befriending sounds "nice" but way too often it requires the guy sacrificing himself.