Women going back on their word

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do girls get more mature as they age or do they learn from being dumped? Neither? Lol.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I mean these are very petty things, but it is still annoying and it's a big RED FLAG in my opinion. Am I just being picky or is there a legitimate beef here?

Her
"I will check my email tonight!"

2 days later
"I havent checked it yet"

Her
"I will bring food over to your place to cook!"

She shows up with nothing.

What does she tell me next, and how am I supposed to believe it?

If you told a girl you would bring food over to her place to cook, and then didnt' show up, how would you want her to react?

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
If you told a girl you would bring food over to her place to cook, and then didnt' show up, how would you want her to react?
She showed up, just without any food.

Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
Dump her. She is selfish and self centered. Why sell your balls for a woman like this just for the hopes of getting a lay!
I'm way passed hoping for a lay my friend. I took care of that on the first date.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
She showed up, just without any food.
So you are upset you didn't get a free meal out of it? Guess it's true what they say, a man's stomach is the most important thing.

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
So you are upset you didn't get a free meal out of it? Guess it's true what they say, a man's stomach is the most important thing.

No that has nothing to do with it. We made plans to cook at my place and she had agreed to bring some food.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
No that has nothing to do with it. We made plans to cook at my place and she had agreed to bring some food.
What if she couldn't afford the food, what if she didn't know what to get, what if she wanted you guys to go together to get the food, what if she was afraid it would spoil by the time she brought it over, what if she didn't want to carry it, what if she wanted you to surprise her with what you were cooking instead.

So what if she didnt' bring some food, at least she showed up. It sounds like you are more upset you had to pay for the food and cook for her rather than her going back on her word.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I'm way passed hoping for a lay my friend. I took care of that on the first date.
Sounds like quality LTR material :crackup:

Next that ****, lol you don't need no hoeee

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
What if she couldn't afford the food, what if she didn't know what to get, what if she wanted you guys to go together to get the food, what if she was afraid it would spoil by the time she brought it over, what if she didn't want to carry it, what if she wanted you to surprise her with what you were cooking instead.

So what if she didnt' bring some food, at least she showed up. It sounds like you are more upset you had to pay for the food and cook for her rather than her going back on her word.

I agree, too soon to next. We'll see what happens.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Very simple and I can't believe no ones mentioned this yet, but she has low interest. You've invested far too much into this plate, she was into you at first when you had other plates, but you chose to drop them all for this one and look where it has gotten you.

ps 21 yr olds have short attention spans and are not looking to settle down for the most part, sure some are, again, your mistake is putting too much into this plate.

Reaction score
Well, I sort of dumped her today. Not offically, because it was via text message, but here's what happened.

She came over last night and we went out to dinner. She started giving me a hard time because I haven't bought flowers yet WTF, what does she think am, AFC?

Then we came back to my place and hanged for a few hours. She started drinking (as usual) AND THEN LEFT @ 2 in the morning. That really ticked me off. She BETTER have been on the rag or something, because that is inexcusable. I have known her about a month, so it's very possible it was that time. But still, she could have just said something instead of leaving like that. Who knows.

I already told her once that she is NOT to drink and drive from my house, and she did it again.

So I called her today ONCE and she didn't answer the phone. Then I sent her a text saying "since you keep ruining things, I'm breaking up with you."

Haven't heard from her and don't care. And not caring is a great feeling, I have become immune to these women and the sick games they play. I deleted her # so I don't get tempted to contact her again.

Looks like I won't be buying any stupid gifts this week, but I'm almost sure I'll be hearing from her again. What should I say when she calls/texts?

Last edited:

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We must, let it never be forgotten, judge a man by his actions rather than by his words.

-The Mask of Sanity

Your "gf" seems to show some psychopathic traits. I'd watch out.

Reaction score
Play the Game said:
We must, let it never be forgotten, judge a man by his actions rather than by his words.

-The Mask of Sanity

Your "gf" seems to show some psychopathic traits. I'd watch out.

Psycho eh? Wouldn't surprise me, what about her actions qualify her "psycho"?

I was just thinking selfish and immature. We'll see if she tries to contact me today that will speak volumes.

Infamous J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let this be a lesson to you--listen to your fellow DJs, most of which were telling you to next her, rather than trying to rationalize keeping her around for the entire thread:

"Most women act this way...nobody is perfect...too soon to next...she is broke..."

Come on man, you have 1k+ posts, you should have sniffed this out a long time ago.

Reaction score
Can you believe she was giving me a hard time at dinner because I haven't bought her stuff yet? What-the-hell.

She was like "I can't believe you haven't bought me anything like flowers yet"...

Go jump off a bridge lady.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude here is what I think happened, you treated her like a gf when she should've been a FB at this point. Second you allowed your emotions to cloud your judgement.

1st of all props for not just showing up at some place for breakfast. everytime I am out with women at a nice place, there is some dumbass sitting there waiting for a girl who never shows up. lol.

2nd I wouldn't worry about what she does once she leaves your place. This clearly should've been a FB. Once she stepped out the door, your worries should've ended then and there. With FBs I don't care what they do when they are out of my sight, I have enough to worry about managing my own life.

3rd if you really wanted to change this behavior, I would try to do so a little more tactfully, although THIS IS amussing and I am sure you're having a good laugh too :) *****ing about the showing up without food is really funny, and I thought I was picky!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
...I was just thinking selfish and immature....
SHE'S 21!!! Oh, that's what you said...

Reaction score
I feel great because I don't care if I never hear from this girl again! I feel I've reached the next level in becoming a DJ.
Before, this would have been bugging me to death but I don't feel bad at all.