Women going back on their word

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
But what exactly does befriending them mean? Sounds like you'd be tapping into an emotional line that would suck the life out of you. Guys can't seem to tell ahead of time when a woman is just using them as a means to build themselves up. The guy reads too much into it and ends up in that bad place and ultimately creates a thread b1tching about it to the rest of us; all because he couldn't completely walk away. Befriending sounds "nice" but way too often it requires the guy sacrificing himself.
Simple question with simple answer mate, go out have a laugh, stop caring about how you wanna seduce her and just go with the flow...

Don't get feelings for her, find another person to love. If you can't stop getting feelings for her then stop seeing her cause it won't work out, this depends on yourself, can you control your feelings for a person yes or no?

I had a girl I really liked alot, but I just found out she had some bad habits, somethings that just would irritate in time. Do you think its reasonable to stop seeing a person you could have some real fun with for that same reason? If you do then your just a slave to a "lovelife"! Nobodies perfect, NOONE, if they are then you're just overlooking the big picture, so its not needed to avoid people IF you can handle being emotionally unattached. In the end, this girl is one of the people I have most fun with, a True improvement to my life, whilst it was unneeded to be "loved" in a way as a sexual partner. Had I avoided the situation, I would have lost some good times and memories in my life. There's no need to be bitter, be reasonable.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eaglecreek said:
Simple question with simple answer mate, go out have a laugh, stop caring about how you wanna seduce her and just go with the flow...
Don't get feelings for her, find another person to love. If you can't stop getting feelings for her then stop seeing her cause it won't work out, this depends on yourself, can you control you feelings for a person yes or no?
Read the forum. It has nothing to do with simplicity or even ability, guys just don't want to do this.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
That's not Capitalism. That's what people who don't have the means that they would like call Capitalism. Capitalism isn't about money, it's about production; money is just a byproduct. A person's seeming dependence on money is something completely different.
LOL....

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the forum. It has nothing to do with simplicity or even ability, guys just don't want to do this.
No offence mate, but I suggest you Stop reading the forum, cause you are starting to believe in fairy tales. Stop trying to make everything so difficult and stop overthinking stuff cause it only makes you sick and feel like ****...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eaglecreek said:
No offence mate, but I suggest you Stop reading the forum, cause you are starting to believe in fairy tales. Stop trying to make everything so difficult and stop overthinking stuff cause it only makes you sick and feel like ****...
No its not me making things difficult, people are doing it on their own pretty damn well.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
No its not me making things difficult, people are doing it on their own pretty damn well.
Well i agree with what you say, that people make things more difficult already. But you're making it even more difficult, myself, I'm all about letting things come to me. In my opinion, and i don't know if you're a person open for discussion, I think if you avoid women for every single small detail you don't like about them (not that this thread is about a small detail) then you're just trowing away some good people without any reasons. Having a relationship isen't everything, being happy is. If a women improves that factor of happyness by being your friend or partner then I say keep them, if they reduce it, then make sure you never see them again. Thats where I'm trying to go (actually that applies to every person in my life, male or female). Agree or what do you think Francisco d'Anconia? (just trying to have a normal mature discussion here :p)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eaglecreek said:
Well i agree with what you say, that people make things more difficult already. But you're making it even more difficult, myself, I'm all about letting things come to me. In my opinion, and i don't know if you're a person open for discussion, I think if you avoid women for every single small detail you don't like about them (not that this thread is about a small detail) then you're just trowing away some good people without any reasons. Having a relationship isen't everything, being happy is. If a women improves that factor of happyness by being your friend or partner then I say keep them, if they reduce it, then make sure you never see them again. Thats where I'm trying to go (actually that applies to every person in my life, male or female). Agree or what do you think Francisco d'Anconia? (just trying to have a normal mature discussion here :p)
The problem is that most guys focus on only the small detail. "So what if she a blond instead of a brunette, who care if she smokes, so what she's just 10 pounds overweight, I'd do her and she seems interested in me." They forgo that she's just ended a two year relationship and is still hung up on her ex, the accept that she just had twins and the majority of her time is going be at home caring for them, they don't realize that because of her past she's not trusting of men in general and will put the next guy she's involved with though a bevy of tests in order for her trust him for the pain that her ex caused. Guys don't think about these things and someone telling them to just gloss over qualifying women is just sending down a path of future frustration.

Like I said, read the forum. This scenario is played out week after week. Choosing a woman just because she's interested in you doesn't mean she's the right woman.