Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women cant complete you. Kill the thirst

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghenkis khan but the men first. The men ate first and best because they were the warriors. It was the opposite of gynocentrism. So you put men first and the result is conquering the world. When you put women first in a society the result is Soy boys and negative birth rates. Hmmm interesting
"The result is Soy boys" :rofl:

I agree that women cannot win unless men are winners. If you turn men into losers, women will feel they've lost too because they want men who are winners. They want men who are more assertive and dominant than them, make more money, have more education, are more stoic than them, more experienced than them with more to teach, and of course the physical attributes of being stronger and taller than them. When men don't have more of those things, they start complaining.... as about the "lack of marriageable men".

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree that women cannot win unless men are winners. If you turn men into losers, women will feel they've lost too because they want men who are winners. They want men who are more assertive and dominant than them, make more money, have more education, are more stoic than them, more experienced than them with more to teach, and of course the physical attributes of being stronger and taller than them. When men don't have more of those things, they start complaining.... as about the "lack of marriageable men".
I couldnt have said it better bro. 100% Truth

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Trying to fill that void with a women is an implicit acknowledgement that she is better than you. This is undeniable. Thirst = she is better. You need her to complete you.

She can sense that on some subconscious level. And as you stated she needs you to be better than her. She needs to chase you to fill her void...not the other way around.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to fill that void with a women is an implicit acknowledgement that she is better than you. This is undeniable. Thirst = she is better. You need her to complete you.

She can sense that on some subconscious level. And as you stated she needs you to be better than her. She needs to chase you to fill her void...not the other way around.
I think there is truth to this.

Humans in general take for granted what they don't have to work for, this goes for both men and women. And since women want men who are mentally stronger than them on top of that, they can be repelled by men who seem to need them too much. In the 3 categories men can fit into (with overlap) - Arousing, Useful, Useless - men who "need" her are Useful because she can control them and they are willing to do things for her, but they are not Arousing because women want men who are in control, not men who can be controlled... especially not by someone like her who is supposed to be weaker than him.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the OP on alot of what he said.

Last night; I felt and had a nice pair of titties in my mouth. First time I have gotten any action in probably 4.5 nonths.

Did I wake up any happier or accomplished because of it? Nope!

I also think this proves the existence of God. We can indulge in sex, money, drugs, nice cars or any other materialistic thing you can think of. Does it satisfy us? Nope

We are always looking for something deeper and we are hardwired for the divine.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why dealing with early childhood trauma is essential. Everyone has some. It effects your life in ways that you dont even notice. Inner game rests on this early childhood trauma.
how?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is truth to this.

Humans in general take for granted what they don't have to work for, this goes for both men and women. And since women want men who are mentally stronger than them on top of that, they can be repelled by men who seem to need them too much. In the 3 categories men can fit into (with overlap) - Arousing, Useful, Useless - men who "need" her are Useful because she can control them and they are willing to do things for her, but they are not Arousing because women want men who are in control, not men who can be controlled... especially not by someone like her who is supposed to be weaker than him.
Very true on the control bit. They normally cannot be aroused by a man they control. The exception is a superb physical specimen "buck slave". Don't count on this in todays society.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
resilience, distress tolerance and adaptability are lowered when there's unattended grief or abuse from childhood.
Resilience, distress tolerance and adaptability are vital for maintaining inner game. Its the characteristics of the survival of the fittest.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong (just speak up my mind) but it seems that women cares only about them selves and the relationship between them.
This is not judgemental statements, this is evolutionary process and who ever tries to change the system probably will not enjoy it fruits.
But this could be the cause to the formation of this void. Men tricked to think that he is in the center of her mind, while in the center there is actually a woman. A sexy, long, blonde. With perfect tits. And butt. Yeah. This is their void

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong (just speak up my mind) but it seems that women cares only about them selves and the relationship between them.
This is not judgemental statements, this is evolutionary process and who ever tries to change the system probably will not enjoy it fruits.
But this could be the cause to the formation of this void. Men tricked to think that he is in the center of her mind, while in the center there is actually a women. A sexy, long, blonde. With perfect tits. And butt. Yeah. This is their void
So morpheus. Describe the system as it actually exists.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this could be the cause to the formation of this void. Men tricked to think that he is in the center of her mind, while in the center there is actually a woman. A sexy, long, blonde. With perfect tits. And butt. Yeah. This is their void
So where does that leave men?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think this proves the existence of God. We can indulge in sex, money, drugs, nice cars or any other materialistic thing you can think of. Does it satisfy us? Nope

We are always looking for something deeper and we are hardwired for the divine.
It was indulging in hedonism that made me actually seek God. I moved to Vegas and experienced a brief stint of sexual abundance. But it didnt make me happy. It showed me spiritual darkness and introuduced me to a lot of broken women.

In my spiritual belief we are God that forgot it was God. God created this reality to experience darkness and light, good and evil and everything in between. The end goal of these experiences is to remember that we are divinity. Its a giant game of hide and go seek. Why? Because what else is there to do when you are God. Sometimes you just wanna forget.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
So where does that leave men?
Not here to advise only speak up my mind

The answer probably leave his mother and family and keep minimal contact with them if at all, you can try and fix it, but in most cases it wouldnt work because of the reasons stated already. She dont sees you as you are, she sees you in the way her brain manipulates her to, this is not love this is guilt, and one who feels guilt towards you can give you only negative emotions that'll keep you stagnating

If a guy spends his time in these forums searching for the "answer", this is probably the only possible scenario if he want to become truly independent

Finding his thing in life and have connections with other men, this will fill his void mostly, and women will fill it only temporarily, but he would be able to have much better connection with them after taking this path

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was forced to kill my thirst. Now I see how enslaved I was
Dude, enough with the big words. What you call "thirst" is the meaning of life. You cannot kill it, without killing life itself.
We are all slaves of the Maslow's hierarchy, deal with it and do the work.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, enough with the big words. What you call "thirst" is the meaning of life. You cannot kill it, without killing life itself.
We are all slaves of the Maslow's hierarchy, deal with it and do the work.
Yeh sex is on Maslows Heirarchy of needs but that doesnt mean its true. Ask any body that has been locked up for many years. Sex is not a need. Its becuase we think its a need that we are enslaved by American women. Once we can control our sex drives women will have no power over us.
Easier said than done i know.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Suffering is caused by desire. Western-style consumerism feeds into this suffering by "creating" the need for material gain, sex, excess calories, and Disney love.

I think something more like "real love" can be achieved, but it involves more giving and less expecting to receive. At first that doesn't sound very "DJ" but it comes from acknowledging intrinsic value and sharing it.

Being in confinement for three months made me realize how un-thirsty I truly am.
Agreed with the bold. I loved working on myself for 3 months and just getting after it every day. Sh1t was great.