Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women bosses are hard to deal with

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to a tough chick boss that I had to deal with in the previous company where I was working as a consultant, I started to reflect about my past professional experiences and I find a pattern: the women bosses are the toughest to work for.

Full of pettiness, micromanagement, and impulsiveness that makes the environment almost impossible to be in.

Has anyone experienced something similar or has the same thought?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think corporate/retail female bosses tend to be bad because being a female helps them in most entry level positions putting them in promoted positions unnecessarily. I think it’s called the Peter Principle.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank God I work independently and am on the road 90% of the time. . I have 4 female bosses as I have 4 roles at my organization. My main boss is a sweetheart. The others…eh. But I can’t remember the last time I saw them.

Reaction score
Oh yeah. They litter the scene at GS-13/14/GS-bullfckery. I banged a GS-13 doglady and realized she was another millenial fvckup without any eggs left. Wished her a Merry Christmas, caught my flight, got rid of any feelings I may have caught and looked ahead.

Reaction score
They are counter productive. Always got in my fcking way. I called a few out to other leaders and got raked over the coals pretty much. Just know they put their heads in places they have absolutely NO business being in and somehow keep convincing others to do the same. They are in for a rude awakening in the future. Nobody will have the energy or best interest to save them from each and every debacle they create. It's called making mounds out of mole hills. They did a superb job of it. I quietly exited my career after calling out a toxic, bigot, Gen X, crusty white fk married w/kids to an obese white trash ogre. What can I say? White trash is always gonna white trash. All the toxic feminists took note and jumped off my nutz during some pity George Floyd stand down. LMAO. I let them know their petty BS drama was below that of my own situation. I live a much better life now.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, some are and some aren't. Same with men.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Male bosses are generally better than female bosses. There's less drama and petty bullshiit with male bosses.

Not all male bosses are good though. I have had some incompetent male bosses.
Generally, I think that's right. I've probably had more problems with female bosses than males, but my current boss is a woman and she's really good. I can't fault her really. Instinctively I do feel more comfortable with a man in charge though - and so do many women, I think.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the worst boss I have ever had was a man tbh
Same here, I had a male boss stab me in the back and try to manufacture some dirt on me just he could look good and move up the ladder. Didn't work out for him, but what a pr!ck move.

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, there are bad bosses for both sides. What I am reflecting, at least in my spectrum of experiences, is that the volume of affected professional experiences is mostly caused by women.

Trying to understand if there is a reason for this.

I've also had 1 or 2 female bosses that were fantastic.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, there are bad bosses for both sides. What I am reflecting, at least in my spectrum of experiences, is that the volume of affected professional experiences is mostly caused by women.
Because women have an easier path to middle management as opposed to men. Middle Management turns most people in to shvt heads regardless of gender.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women have an easier path to middle management as opposed to men. Middle Management turns most people in to shvt heads regardless of gender.
Women have an easier path into non-management individual contributor roles too.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to a tough chick boss that I had to deal with in the previous company where I was working as a consultant, I started to reflect about my past professional experiences and I find a pattern: the women bosses are the toughest to work for.

Full of pettiness, micromanagement, and impulsiveness that makes the environment almost impossible to be in.

Has anyone experienced something similar or has the same thought?
Naw dude your observation is 100% correct. Female bosses are tough to work for if they are under stress.

"Most bad bosses are not female, but most females are bad bosses"

Even women dont like working for other women. The worst is a panel of female bosses.

Women react poorly under stress. Its not that they are bad people. Its just that their hyper emotionalism clashes with a males stoicism.

Would you want a female leading you out of a fox hole? No. Case closed.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, some are and some aren't. Same with men.
Zekko sometimes I feel you are too egalitarian bro lol. Yes there are bad male bosses ( plenty of them) but if we are honest most women dont make good leaders. I dont think you are being 100% honest maybe.

We admit that
1.) women want a confident man because they are indecisive
2.) women generally dont make good single mothers
3.) women are hyper emotional
yet
somehow women are just as competent at management as men??????

The logic does not follow. I think we sometimes feel bad for saying the truth so we try to sugarcoat it by saying " oh men are just as bad". False. Men are crap but women are even worse.

btw this is just a respectful pushback to what I assume is unnecessary political correctness. Dont take this personally its just healthy debate.