Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women bosses are hard to deal with

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game and frame matter. Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 could be applied to female bosses and co-workers to a degree.

I also think I would have better off as a blue collar tradesman than a guy who has higher education degrees and a white collar job.
Yeh man. The modern world lied to men. They pushed us to get formal degrees. All these degrees did was make us slaves to cooporations that emasculate us. Hey we all have to find our way to freedom. Thats the plight of the modern male.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The modern world lied to men. They pushed us to get formal degrees. All these degrees did was make us slaves to cooporations that emasculate us. Hey we all have to find our way to freedom. Thats the plight of the modern male.
I can relate to every word of this. Blue collar workers often times also work for corporations doing blue collar work. That's still better than a white collar corporate worker though, but not great.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thinking is too rigid. If you work in a large corporation, for example, you are likely to have a large number of people above you in different ways no matter what level you are. Those people are likely to be a mix of men and women. That aside, not everyone is cut out to be entrepreneurs.
Execs and other leadership roles above you in the hierarchy is one thing. But if your boss who you work directly under isis female, you're in a terrible place.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Execs and other leadership roles above you in the hierarchy is one thing. But if your boss who you work directly under isis female, you're in a terrible place.
Depends on the woman.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can deal with Female bosses.
Try to find out what time of the month they're on the rag. Call in sick during their PMS days.

This is one thing about female bosses. You can call in sick alot more than what you can with a male boss and get away with it. Its about the only good thing.

A more wierd issue for me is the simp white knight/blue pilled boss, these men are worse social pariahs. Wk's have sympathy to women and they are ready to do anything for them. if there is even a chick employee who is a 6 or 7 on the scale in your team and your boss is a mangina then you can have a problem if you don’t pick up on it quick. Sometimes it’s not even b!tch related, if you carry yourself with innate killer confidence and swagger then he can feel threatened.

I have had years of working experience in atleast 2 industries, All i can tell you is if you spidy sense something wrong at your work place with your colleagues that can’t be fixed with a chat - find another job.

G

Last edited: