Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are more Loyal than Men - Challenging Hypergamy

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Trump tweets out of necessity.

It is the only way to communicate directly to the people and not through the yellow journalism MSM of today.
Doesn't matter which medium.

He's doing it because he can.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Tsk Tsk Danger..

Spaz has moved into that empty space between your 2 ears.

And it's rent free too.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a reframe attempt, but at it's root you are avoiding the low SMV Rando attributed to you.

I should add it to my list of your game tactics you employ here, so everyone can spot your operating procedure.

It's number 8 on the updated list below.

Still though, 4000 posts in less than a year, and not out of necessity like Trump.

One has to ponder Rando's question.....
Danger dont bother with such people, anytime someone use those tricks or simply goes with ad hominem attacks you can tell they are full of sh1t.

A really succesful person or even a simple emotionally stable one usually agrees to disagree not to waste energy and time, its ego invested people with personal issues that behaves otherwise with reframing or changing topic or simply bashing on personal leve.

After all we see that behaviour on middle aged spinsters mostly, you see them bombing facebook groups everyday while you the young goodlooking ones hardly do.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Of course we always hear stories of women cheating... but I have to be honest it seems like most girls I've encountered who are in relationships won't stray.

I like to experiment with women/dating/seduction etc.... Most girls I know 100% or with someone or even recently started dating exclusively all don't seem interested in going out with other men.

I do have a current experiment which is an exception to this though which I'll post about separately but for the most part I agree with what I just wrote above.

I guess I'm somewhat being bold and challenging the hypergamy theory a bit.... Let me break it down simply to what I believe with an example and then hear all your rebuttals :)

Let's say an attractive female who has had a somewhat stable life has been dating a man who has a modest job... maybe he is retail store manager or something. Let's say an affluent doctor shows interest in her and want to date her... Well the reality I have seen is that the girl will not entertain dating this new doctor... Even if he presses her a bit with constant attention it will be difficult to make her budge.

Thoughts?
This thread along with your 'should I get married' thread shows your head is so far up your ass you'll never get it right.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread along with your 'should I get married' thread shows your head is so far up your ass you'll never get it right.
Its actually up your mother's ass, I like doing charity work every now and again lol

What was your old screen name on here? The whole hypothesis that I am Indian was mentioned by only one person a while back who is obviously you. You really need a life bud, PM me if you want some tips on how to lose your virginity.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Its actually up your mother's ass, I like doing charity work every now and again lol

What was your old screen name on here? The whole hypothesis that I am Indian was mentioned by only one person a while back who is obviously you. You really need a life bud, PM me if you want some tips on how to lose your virginity.
So you suffer from microcephaly. Characterized by very low intelligence, poor impulse control, and an inability to manage life affairs as an adult. The most telling trait being a low, sloping forehead. It makes sense now!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you suffer from microcephaly. Characterized by very low intelligence, poor impulse control, and an inability to manage life affairs as an adult. The most telling trait being a low, sloping forehead. It makes sense now!
Its sad that you would insult your mother's taste in men like that.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
How do you help this guy? The facts of his case are ridiculously clear:

1. he is older

2. he is low SMV (below average, average at very best)

3. he has delusional beliefs about his ability to become a "player" at a point in his life when most men are creating a legacy for themselves with their career, their family and their contributions to their community.

At the very least most men have the pride of being leaders in one form or another: with their family, with their community, with their company, perhaps they started one.

This guy, he is still emotionally dependent on WOMEN for his self esteem, for his sense of value. This is an incredibly stupid strategy even if it were realistic which it obviously isn't given his low social status.

Let this guy's life be a warning to everyone else. THIS is what happens when you adopt a PUA mentality and can't let go of it.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you help this guy? The facts of his case are ridiculously clear:

1. he is older

2. he is low SMV (below average, average at very best)

3. he has delusional beliefs about his ability to become a "player" at a point in his life when most men are creating a legacy for themselves with their career, their family and their contributions to their community.

At the very least most men have the pride of being leaders in one form or another: with their family, with their community, with their company, perhaps they started one.

This guy, he is still emotionally dependent on WOMEN for his self esteem, for his sense of value. This is an incredibly stupid strategy even if it were realistic which it obviously isn't given his low social status.

Let this guy's life be a warning to everyone else. THIS is what happens when you adopt a PUA mentality and can't let go of it.
Considering I'm not posting rhetoric just so that others can click 'Like' on my post in order to fulfill self esteem is sadder.

While its certainly not a good strategy to be dependent on women for self esteem (a flaw I can admit to) it's a lot more pathetic to rely on an online forum for it. At least my satisfaction is attained through real interactions with women. Plus hooking up is fun :)

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Considering I'm not posting rhetoric just so that others can click 'Like' on my post in order to fulfill self esteem is sadder.

While its certainly not a good strategy to be dependent on women for self esteem (a flaw I can admit to) it's a lot more pathetic to rely on an online forum for it. At least my satisfaction is attained through real interactions with women. Plus hooking up is fun :)
That's the problem. You're not "hooking up." This is a figment of your imagination. You are getting one armed hugs. This shows that your level of delusion is at a point where you cannot be helped. You can't even get your date to give you a two armed hug.

You think getting one armed hugs is a sign that you can be a full on player? This thread, your responses in particular are a warning sign to everyone reading how NOT to live their lives.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the problem. You're not "hooking up." This is a figment of your imagination. You are getting one armed hugs. This shows that your level of delusion is at a point where you cannot be helped. You can't even get your date to give you a two armed hug.

You think getting one armed hugs is a sign that you can be a full on player? This thread, your responses in particular are a warning sign to everyone reading how NOT to live their lives.
You're really pathetic.. I'm done validating your moronic out of context statements. When you do pay that hooker for your first time make sure you glove up though, I'll at least leave you with that.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
You're really pathetic.. I'm done validating your moronic out of context statements. When you do pay that hooker for your first time make sure you glove up though, I'll at least leave you with that.
You stated the facts and I merely repeated them. A facebook add, one armed hugs, and avoiding any kissing are clear signs of dis-interest.

I'm not personally attacking you: I'm simply summarizing the facts you've presented and telling you what they mean. It's your problem if you are offended by the truth.

If you want me to be politically correct and feed into your delusion, just say so directly. Because it's clear that you can't handle the truth.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You stated the facts and I merely repeated them. A facebook add, one armed hugs, and avoiding any kissing are clear signs of dis-interest.

I'm not personally attacking you: I'm simply summarizing the facts you've presented and telling you what they mean. It's your problem if you are offended by the truth.

If you want me to be politically correct and feed into your delusion, just say so directly. Because it's clear that you can't handle the truth.
I must have missed your credentials as being an all knowing PUA master. Please send them to me and I will give your posts credence.

Surely you must have a picture with one of your female cousins :)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anytime someone use those tricks or simply goes with ad hominem attacks you can tell they are full of sh1t.
Seems like the same tactic you attempted to employ on me, until I called you out with a challenge, and you absconded with your tail between your legs.

Gotcha.

So I wouldn’t attempt to call out others with a yellow belly yourself.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the same tactic you attempted to employ on me, until I called you out with a challenge, and you absconded with your tail between your legs.

Gotcha.

So I wouldn’t attempt to call out others with a yellow belly yourself.
I simply asked why a guy who brag about being a millionaire and having young hb 8-9 bomb his phone 24/7 spends all his day in this forum, you then started mocking me for my hair line (Im a nw2 btw like jude law)...you would agree that there is a conflict between being a successful being and brag and pick up fights on a board with random users like naughty ninja does.

Anyway no hard feelings toward you, Im not a celebrity or a millionaire so I surely dont understand the life style of special beings.
If that works for you in such settings go ahead, In such conditions I would surely spend my time in a different way.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply asked why a guy who brag about being a millionaire and having young hb 8-9 bomb his phone 24/7 spends all his day in this forum, you then started mocking me for my hair line (Im a nw2 btw like jude law)...you would agree that there is a conflict between being a successful being and brag and pick up fights on a board with random users like naughty ninja does.

Anyway no hard feelings toward you, Im not a celebrity or a millionaire so I surely dont understand the life style of special beings.
If that works for you in such settings go ahead, In such conditions I would surely spend my time in a different way.
Let’s address this as you keep reiterating the same and then back to the challenge discussion.

I joined 136 months ago or averagely 4080 days. I have close to 5000 posts and thus average 1.22 posts per day with an average post taking 5 minutes. At 1.22 posts per day, I average 6 minutes per day on the forum.

Question One: Why do you equate 6 minutes per day to all day?

Now addressed, on to:

Question Two: Hairline aside as hair does not define a man. Do you acknowledge that my challenge to you was simply a result of your accusation that I write fictional accounts. If this is your assertion, then take me on the challenge to prove your assertion correct.