Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are more Loyal than Men - Challenging Hypergamy

R

Ranger

Awww man there's guys learning from PUA tactics who were in the 1st place losers to begin with ?
It’s rather shocking, no? I never post on that stuff. He was a total looser. Crying in the back seat of the car they were driving around Europe in because he wasn’t having success at the time.
He would bring back scags to the house these PUAs were renting.
Peacocking as in what guru suggests is like really good shoes and a high end watch and good haircut. Same principle.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many written words of game but not a single evidence...
Not even a single hello to back it up.
I'm tired of waiting and all this manipulation of words is pure feminine game play.
Produce something Danger and I'll join back.
For now I'm dismissing you and Sazc as irrelevant.
Lmfao

2. You pre-emptively make statements like "you are dismissed" or "you may now _____" to imply you are the alpha or in charge

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It’s rather shocking, no? I never post on that stuff. He was a total looser. Crying in the back seat of the car they were driving around Europe in because he wasn’t having success at the time.
He would bring back scags to the house these PUAs were renting.
Peacocking as in what guru suggests is like really good shoes and a high end watch and good haircut. Same principle.
Okay I get it now.

Peacocking works to fool the female but it's not sustainable if the man has no substance and leadership capabilities.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lmfao

2. You pre-emptively make statements like "you are dismissed" or "you may now _____" to imply you are the alpha or in charge
And now you why I don't play within the game espoused by the feminine imperative and yet thrive.

R

Ranger

Okay I get it now.

Peacocking works to fool the female but it's not sustainable if the man has no substance and leadership capabilities.
Exactly. However, certain principles did break open the world of removing the mystery of women. They aren’t a mystery at all really. Once you understand motive it unfolds. Criminology 101
It’s always the man inside. Which is why I came here. I wasn’t interested in PUA or MGTOW.
The riddle is in the man. Not the woman.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Provide prove of ur achievements to counter me effectively.

It's like a man claiming he's superman and can fly but yet can't provide proof he can actually fly.

Do you seriously expect me or others here to discuss the merits of flying when there's no prove ?

I refuse to participate until prove is given and will gladly continue.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now you why I don't play within the game espoused by the feminine imperative and yet thrive.
Of course you play it. She just cited you employing tactic 2 in a failed effort to re-establish dominance
It's confusing how he doesn't understand how he presents himself.
#rediculous

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. However, certain principles did break open the world of removing the mystery of women. They aren’t a mystery at all really. Once you understand motive it unfolds. Criminology 101
It’s always the man inside. Which is why I came here. I wasn’t interested in PUA or MGTOW.
The riddle is in the man. Not the woman.
Have you found the answers?

R

Ranger

Have you found the answers?
And then some. Life is much better now. I like that you never once told me what to think. You just threw something out there and I had to riddle it out.
Someone who tells me what to think gets ignored fairly quick.
I’m thinking that a man already knows the answers. It’s just covered up with imperative crap. Programming. A man is responsible for himself. Just like a woman is responsible for who she sleeps with.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
As opposed to Mystery the bytch? Lol
Go to bed Danger. You’ve lost your bantering edge.
You mean Danger takes his game play from Mystery ?

That explains a lot hahaha

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look this stuff up, it's not so much a gender divide as it is a personality divide. Men and women lie equally in OLD profiles and they cheat equally as much.

The personality traits that correlate with cheating are more or less:

- Poor impulse control, impulsive habits
- Thrill-seeking
- Validation-seeking
- Cluster B disorders like narcissism
- Previous or family history of cheating

And then there's the simple environmental cause. The more someone is away from their partner, and the higher their proximity to other people of the opposite sex, the more sheer hormonal happenstance and opportunism there is to cheat. Being on the same team as a hot coworker simply fires the body's sex drive up by itself, regardless of intent.

Not sure, never looked at men on dating sites. Speaking from experience on this and on your examples? :'p

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure, never looked at men on dating sites. Speaking from experience on this and on your examples? :'p
Just some googling, bro. Looking at so-called "mens" behavior toward women on social dating media tends to make me sick, so I try to avoid doing so directly.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some googling, bro. Looking at so-called "mens" behavior toward women on social dating media tends to make me sick, so I try to avoid doing so directly.
Perhaps, again, I don't go searching for male behavior in the dating pool, bro. Regardless, it's statistically proven the women are the more shape shifters then men. Women date up, men will date whoever they can get; usually.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best is the 80's music. There's no doubt in my mind.
Of all the decades I've been alive, music-wise the '80s were the worst. Rock had run its course by the end of the 70s with punk. Everything after that was just repeating what was done before.

MTV ruined music, because it ceased to be something you listened to and became something you watched. Bands were signed based on how they looked, or which video producer you could get.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Of all the decades I've been alive, music-wise the '80s were the worst. Rock had run its course by the end of the 70s with punk. Everything after that was just repeating what was done before.

MTV ruined music, because it ceased to be something you listened to and became something you watched. Bands were signed based on how they looked, or which video producer you could get.
80's music wins hands down..;)

http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/32865/news

I'm split on MTV since it was transmitted to many countries so that people can enjoy music.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps, again, I don't go searching for male behavior in the dating pool, bro. Regardless, it's statistically proven the women are the more shape shifters then men. Women date up, men will date whoever they can get; usually.
Women shape shift to the man she's with and any loyalty she displays is highly dependent on the man.

One woman can be a complete hoe to 1 man but turn angelic to another for life.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are unpredictable, in fact, predictably so. If that makes sense..

The woman's personal beliefs among her friends and their role in society (and hers) is a major deciding factor in most areas of their lives.

If my lost relationships can be blamed on me, it's because I was too nice, too naive. Once again, driven by society. My mother taught me to be that way, and I bet many men have been raised this way. The woman always cheated and left, sometimes on her own, and the last one I told to get TFO.
I have never cheated, despite having plenty of opportunities. We men are not all horn dogs...I really don't think it matters anymore, as for a woman leaving if you're too alpha or beta. I've seen incidents in my life among friends which proved it.

All I know is, between this site and my experiences in life, I'm much, much wiser of women, and such crap will not occur the same way again. My attitude has changed, due to my personal experiences and reading the wisdom from this site and other outlets. I am thankful for this site.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww little man , the big bad Guru huffed and puffed and blew the two hairs on your hairline in lol

Let’s play a little game of chicken; ok? I will show you 5 girls who stalk me for every one girl you can produce. The arena will be text messages, phone convos, whatever you or I would like to see as evidence.

I will pay 10:1 odds on any monetary amount you choose, winner get paid by Venmo.

Here’s your chance little man to call out the big bad Guru. Shall we begin? Name your monetary bet. I will go with the first five. And then you must follow.
Said the millionaire with 9s and 10s calling him 24/7 but instead spends all this days online in this forum to tell us about it :D
lol bro no u win!