Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are more Loyal than Men - Challenging Hypergamy

R

Ranger

Trump tweets out of necessity.

It is the only way to communicate directly to the people and not through the yellow journalism MSM of today.
Roosevelt had the fireside radio hour to talk directly to the people. Now everything goes through the media filter.

fredfub

Banned
Reaction score
I just burned an American flag and a New Hampshire flag

fredfub

Banned
Reaction score
President Rump is a rump ranger who eats crap at McDonald’s

R

Ranger

Only "plates" these whackadoodles will be spinning are the ones implanted in their deformed skulls after they've had their much needed lobotomies.

Till then I picture them dressing up as furries, blowing snot bubbles, then choking themselves while fapping furiously in the shower till they pass out and sh-t themselves.
So which post did you disagree with? Was there a specific ideology that conflicts with your beliefs?
Or did you just show up with an idea that was planted in your head? You know, Like a sheep.
Have you looked at your company?

R

Ranger

roosevelt sucks
Of course he did. He was an idiot. The direct line between leader and people is now the media. That’s much worse. Yellow Jounalism.

Last edited by a moderator:

fredfub

Banned
Reaction score
So which post did you disagree with? Was there a specific ideology that conflicts with your beliefs?
Or did you just show up with an idea that was planted in your head? You know, Like a sheep.
Have you looked at your company?
I just destroyed some bibles and american flags

fredfub

Banned
Reaction score
Of course he did. He was an idiot. The direct line between leader and people is now the media. That’s much worse. Yellow Jounalism. The term Spaz used is accurate.
He’s not as bad as the rump ranger in the White House now. I voted McCain as a protest vote

R

Ranger

I find it interesting that a man raised in a tribe, on the other side of the planet, is more attuned and intellectually honest. He even understood a term called yellow journalism.

fredfub

Banned
Reaction score
I spin 7 plates. One for each day of the week. The plates don’t even know about each other.

fredfub

Banned
Reaction score
I find it interesting that a man raised in a tribe, on the other side of the planet, is more attuned and intellectually honest. He even understood a term called yellow journalism.
he’s a yellow belly coward

fredfub

Banned
Reaction score
It’s funny how many stupid men are virgins or near virgins who are loyal to females lol

fredfub

Banned
Reaction score
I once got fired from a job for making racist statements and I’m nowhere near as racist as president rump ranger

fredfub

Banned
Reaction score
Ya LA, all the experiences you describe are about getting dumped, cheated on, or abused by women.

I and other men don’t share the same experiences.

Hint: it’s not the women.
It’s the rump rangers

fredfub

Banned
Reaction score
Btw for the record, never cheated on a girl where exclusivity had been agreed on.

But it’s not in most girls’ best interest to be exclusive with me, the “asking price” to such a surrender is very high.
strange since your a virgin

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO it's naughty ninja

Welcome back

Go call that ninja feminist Sazc here to back you up hahaha