You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
A golden goose.If she poops out gold...keep her.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
nah, I got the bills.....she can fry the bacon extra crispy!A golden goose.
What if she pays her half on bills, has you back, fixes most of the meals and fvcks you nightly?
Settling is for orbiters.Its going to take Ms. Almost Perfect for me to want a serious long term relationship. Highly doubt I will ever marry again.
You definitely need to be an experienced man before you ever get tied down. But don't ever settle, always strive for the best.
How could divorce stat being 50% + and 80%+ initiated by women meaning divorce rape. Its also known the Pareto distribution. 80:20 meaning, 80% of women are Chad's booty call during top form SMV.I came across many posts in the forum that recommend never to marry or settle with one girl and was wondering, how could that affect you as a DJ?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Here's an exception:Do what the **** you want.
I would always question my own insanity if I needed the approval of a baying forum to sway me in what i should do....
.......you need always persue your own persuits my good man. Or if I may be so bold, **** all else in your persuit...
Consider this before settling.
About the same.I would argue she looks younger there than the man does
she has beautiful, near flawless skin for a 50 year. He has plenty signs of aging in the faceAbout the same.
She has a resting face, whereas he is smiling. I'd like to see how her skin reacts to having some tension in her face before saying for sure. Her lips have a lot of cracks in them. Guys generally look "rugged" with a little wear on their face, so he's probably okay there. To my eyes he still looks pretty young because his hair is mostly dark.she has beautiful, near flawless skin for a 50 year. He has plenty signs of aging in the face
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That's a great looking dude would make any female look better standing next to him. Your idolizing these females...nothing more than perfect reason for why to not marry a light skinned white woman who doesn't take care of herself
marry a hot ethnic woman into working out and she looks like this in her 50s
![]()
I would argue she looks younger there than the man does
yea they're a nice looking coupleThat's a great looking dude would make any female look better standing next to him. Your idolizing these females...
100%. He could easily bang down to the 20's. She's a nice looking lady.yea they're a nice looking couple
she is also wearing makeup and he's not
100%. He could easily bang down to the 20's. She's a nice looking lady.
For sure. You take that same looking guy and he a regular guy who doesn't like social circle and does his own thing he's going to have a harder time. Some of the females in existing circles will NEG him or try to bytch down his confidence. His only way in is to start fvcking one of the group, some how some way. Others will want him due to preselection.he's a hollywood celeb. Even the ugly ones can do that
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.