"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Will you ever settle?

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
I came across many posts in the forum that recommend never to marry or settle with one girl and was wondering, how could that affect you as a DJ?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,708
Reaction score
5,132
Not marrying a girl is probably the biggest reason why men don't get regularly sexed.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
If she poops out gold...keep her.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Even as alpha as I claim to be I do understand when you really love a women and she's been down for you and holds you down and does a lot for you, you would want to marry her. So yes, maybe I will consider getting married someday but I will never be faithful and only sleep with one women lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,450
Its going to take Ms. Almost Perfect for me to want a serious long term relationship. Highly doubt I will ever marry again.

You definitely need to be an experienced man before you ever get tied down. But don't ever settle, always strive for the best.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
A golden goose.

What if she pays her half on bills, has you back, fixes most of the meals and fvcks you nightly?
nah, I got the bills.....she can fry the bacon extra crispy!
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Its going to take Ms. Almost Perfect for me to want a serious long term relationship. Highly doubt I will ever marry again.

You definitely need to be an experienced man before you ever get tied down. But don't ever settle, always strive for the best.
Settling is for orbiters.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I came across many posts in the forum that recommend never to marry or settle with one girl and was wondering, how could that affect you as a DJ?
How could divorce stat being 50% + and 80%+ initiated by women meaning divorce rape. Its also known the Pareto distribution. 80:20 meaning, 80% of women are Chad's booty call during top form SMV.

How does DJ lifestyle mitigate divorce rape?

No cohabitation. No marriage. Troll thots on sight talking it.

New girls turning 18 everyday.


Step your game up kuz
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Do what the **** you want.

I would always question my own insanity if I needed the approval of a baying forum to sway me in what i should do....

.......you need always persue your own persuits my good man. Or if I may be so bold, **** all else in your persuit...
Here's an exception:

Never settle for a 'low quality' woman. If you happen to run across a 'high quality' woman, you just won the lottery.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Consider this before settling.

nothing more than perfect reason for why to not marry a light skinned white woman who doesn't take care of herself

marry a hot ethnic woman into working out and she looks like this in her 50s





I would argue she looks younger there than the man does
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
About the same.
she has beautiful, near flawless skin for a 50 year. He has plenty signs of aging in the face

Although I'm sure she's using makeup so yea you're right

That picture with Tom Cruise though is why I'm so scared to get involved with white women. In my Armenian culture, we don't get wrinkles until like 70s and 80s. White women start getting wrinkles at 40s. My mom has better skin than white women I see who are 40 and she's nearly 60. I think it's the fact that we have a dark, thick, oily skin that keeps us looking very young for a long time. Even my dad's mom at 74, when she passed away, was still beautiful (for a 74 year old I mean)

The older I get, the more I want to marry an Armenian woman
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
she has beautiful, near flawless skin for a 50 year. He has plenty signs of aging in the face
She has a resting face, whereas he is smiling. I'd like to see how her skin reacts to having some tension in her face before saying for sure. Her lips have a lot of cracks in them. Guys generally look "rugged" with a little wear on their face, so he's probably okay there. To my eyes he still looks pretty young because his hair is mostly dark.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
nothing more than perfect reason for why to not marry a light skinned white woman who doesn't take care of herself

marry a hot ethnic woman into working out and she looks like this in her 50s





I would argue she looks younger there than the man does
That's a great looking dude would make any female look better standing next to him. Your idolizing these females...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
he's a hollywood celeb. Even the ugly ones can do that
For sure. You take that same looking guy and he a regular guy who doesn't like social circle and does his own thing he's going to have a harder time. Some of the females in existing circles will NEG him or try to bytch down his confidence. His only way in is to start fvcking one of the group, some how some way. Others will want him due to preselection.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top