mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
It was a crumb and a slap in the face.I hate say it, but simply cuddling is no 180
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
It was a crumb and a slap in the face.I hate say it, but simply cuddling is no 180
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
She aint too good to open her legs. Imagine if shes giving it up outside you. Treating him good. Kissing him. Holding him. Opening her body to him?It was a crumb and a slap in the face.
My advice centers on cultivating ur leadership role as a man and also as the head of ur family unit.When the advice provided (yours specifically) requires more work than I desire to put in, I don't think you can say I'm not trying to save my marriage because I've chosen not to follow your advice.
There is always 2 side and if for example your wife treat you bad its your fault for letting it happen.An 'open letter' to everyone who posted in this thread.
I personally find this thread very disturbing and I sincerely hope the words posted in the last few days is not the general sentiment of the forum.
I believe in taking responsibility, it's very much central to my being or if you like my default setting. As it should be for every men here.
As men, we are automatically the head of our own family unit (or relationships), this I believe everyone naturally agrees.
But oftentimes when the family unit breaks down, as the leader, instead of taking responsibility for it and then take steps to rectify the situation, we end up blaming the wife or women in our life.
It's a contradiction, a leader but yet not wanting to lead.
And it seems like the entire forum shamelessly jumps on the bandwagon to lay the blame entirely on the women.
Do we really think the husband or boyfriend is blameless when he doesn't exercise his god given duty to lead?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Fair pointAn 'open letter' to everyone who posted in this thread.
I personally find this thread very disturbing and I sincerely hope the words posted in the last few days is not the general sentiment of the forum.
I believe in taking responsibility, it's very much central to my being or if you like my default setting. As it should be for every men here.
As men, we are automatically the head of our own family unit (or relationships), this I believe everyone naturally agrees.
But oftentimes when the family unit breaks down, as the leader, instead of taking responsibility for it and then take steps to rectify the situation, we end up blaming the wife or women in our life.
It's a contradiction, a leader but yet not wanting to lead.
And it seems like the entire forum shamelessly jumps on the bandwagon to lay the blame entirely on the women.
Do we really think the husband or boyfriend is blameless when he doesn't exercise his god given duty to lead?
I assume your disturbed state is mainly directed at me since I was the (only) person in this thread who didn't exercise his "god given duty to lead." My lack of desire to organize a family picnic with military precision is not a failure to "lead" as you seem to imply. There are lots of ways to lead a family. Your suggestion is not the only way. For the record, I have certainly failed to lead in a variety of other ways (sleeping arrangements, tolerating a sexless marriage, etc...). But failure to organize a family picnic is not high on my list of failures.An 'open letter' to everyone who posted in this thread.
I personally find this thread very disturbing and I sincerely hope the words posted in the last few days is not the general sentiment of the forum.
I believe in taking responsibility, it's very much central to my being or if you like my default setting. As it should be for every men here.
As men, we are automatically the head of our own family unit (or relationships), this I believe everyone naturally agrees.
But oftentimes when the family unit breaks down, as the leader, instead of taking responsibility for it and then take steps to rectify the situation, we end up blaming the wife or women in our life.
It's a contradiction, a leader but yet not wanting to lead.
And it seems like the entire forum shamelessly jumps on the bandwagon to lay the blame entirely on the women.
Do we really think the husband or boyfriend is blameless when he doesn't exercise his god given duty to lead?
You assumed wrongly.I assume your disturbed state is mainly directed at me since I was the (only) person in this thread who didn't exercise his "god given duty to lead." My lack of desire to organize a family picnic with military precision is not a failure to "lead" as you seem to imply. There are lots of ways to lead a family. Your suggestion is not the only way. For the record, I have certainly failed to lead in a variety of other ways (sleeping arrangements, tolerating a sexless marriage, etc...). But failure to organize a family picnic is not high on my list of failures.
Try and fix things. Love does not make you a loser, it makes you a complete human being.I’ve been dating/married to my wife for 20 years. I got red pill awoke about 6 months ago and had a ton of anger and resentment. I used the last six months to get in shape, learn about game and prepare for the SMP. Yesterday, I confronted my wife about our sexless, affectionless relationship and she is doing a 180 to fix things. Now I’m torn. Do I try and fix things? My SMV is high and I can def get a younger, hotter girl now. But I do love (yes I’m still a blue pill beta loser) my wife and our family. Thoughts?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The mistress was to kill his neediness it pulls his attention and desire from her. Plus it reestablish his image as a sexualized male. Many women in that they will try to win the man, even if they dont realize it. People have left one person and started fvcking another and find that strangely the ex desires them again. Another man i know followed the advice and now wife cant get enough of him. Six months mistress stop asking wife for sex. Sex swag returns. Ignores her focused on his purpose and new puszy. Now she cant get enough.She's fearful of you leaving??? I don't think so man. You're still in a sexless marriage so she hasn't got the memo.
Time to stop staying home. Go out with friends / Be unpredictable / New Clothes / and Be ALPHA. Lead that stuff.
Do not get a Mistress yet. Why bother???? You won't save a marriage by sleeping around. Be smart about this and plan to be two steps ahead of the wife at all times.
How many percentage would do that? Too little to make a significant impact huh.The mistress was to kill his neediness it pulls his attention and desire from her. Plus it reestablish his image as a sexualized male. Many women in that they will try to win the man, even if they dont realize it. People have left one person and started fvcking another and find that strangely the ex desires them again. Another man i know followed the advice and now wife cant get enough of him. Six months mistress stop asking wife for sex. Sex swag returns. Ignores her focused on his purpose and new puszy. Now she cant get enough.
I know its "bad" advice but hes in an unwinnable position. The wife puts him in that position knowing it deadlocks him. Complain or not complain hes depleted of power in their situation. There must be some illogical advice which has a best chance of working in this position which so many men are forced into.How many percentage would do that? Too little to make a significant impact huh.
But better yet how many percentage would hv onenitis? When a man has it with a mistress things will always turn ugly for him and for his family.
This is why it's not wise to give out such an advice.
It's short sighted.
We give out advices that has the highest probability of working out in a given situation, no guarantees.
That only teaches him to sweep the problem under the rug.I know its "bad" advice but hes in an unwinnable position. The wife puts him in that position knowing it deadlocks him. Complain or not complain hes depleted of power in their situation. There must be some illogical advice which has a best chance of working in this position which so many men are forced into.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
To do as @mrgoodstuff suggests also gives her the moral high ground. We don’t know her. OP does. I know women who have further ostracized their husbands for cheating and either gone on to ruin him socially whilst refusing to give up sex on the grounds of infidelity and unknown health risk to herself (not an insignificant consideration). Maybe she’s a frigid prude. I can’t say, but cheating has no guarantee of the desired result and may make things much worse.That only teaches him to sweep the problem under the rug.
The man should look within him 1st instead of blaming the people around him, a wife after all will mirror her man.
This..... wont work.... likely shes in early stages pr perimenopause or somthing... man i banged my head against the wall tryin to talk my way into wtf was going on and why sex and intimacy was no longer on the plate.... you cant talk that outa them... you have to just create the feelings without asking her. If they dont happen... it will just continue to get worse til her menopause is in full swing and she comes out the other side ... you may split like my wife and i just did after 25yrs together...but i think shes gunna regret it once her hormonal stage is over... and she becomes more balanced within herself...I would sit down and talk with her and explain that you did not sign up to have a best friend, which apparently she is now. You signed up to have a lover first, companion second (this is how my wife and I see each other and have talked about it). Tell her this is a problem for you and she needs to go get herself checked, or tell you why she doesn't like or want the intimacy with you.
You cant negotiate desire, but you can get her on hormone replacement.This..... wont work.... likely shes in early stages pr perimenopause or somthing... man i banged my head against the wall tryin to talk my way into wtf was going on and why sex and intimacy was no longer on the plate.... you cant talk that outa them... you have to just create the feelings without asking her. If they dont happen... it will just continue to get worse til her menopause is in full swing and she comes out the other side ... you may split like my wife and i just did after 25yrs together...but i think shes gunna regret it once her hormonal stage is over... and she becomes more balanced within herself...
Menopause is indeed a problem but then all women goes through it.This..... wont work.... likely shes in early stages pr perimenopause or somthing... man i banged my head against the wall tryin to talk my way into wtf was going on and why sex and intimacy was no longer on the plate.... you cant talk that outa them... you have to just create the feelings without asking her. If they dont happen... it will just continue to get worse til her menopause is in full swing and she comes out the other side ... you may split like my wife and i just did after 25yrs together...but i think shes gunna regret it once her hormonal stage is over... and she becomes more balanced within herself...
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.