Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Relationships Fail

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good comparison. Feminism is really fvcking up traditional values.
It's dead. Women ride the carousel and seek house with some beta male cuckold when Tyrone is done with her. I'm ruthless about my pursuits. There is no longer a route to monogamy in western society without men bending the knee and to *****s.

Sloot gonna sloot is empowering.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have an actual source for that or just making that claim?
If you look at the data, men are monogamous as their status, game, looks, resources, etc make them. Women don't wait until marriage. They wait till the danger zone and some simp marries them.

Men are exchanging notes. Relationships fail because the system allocates cash and prizes via divorce rape.

Not your girl. Just your turn.

Fellas have the data but morons turn in a *** dumpster to house wife then rage when cucked and divorced.

Absurd amount of pickup shows why women are not ltr material. Inability to pair bond via cawk carousel. Not young and hot. Outside sex, she offers no value.

Some moron is marrying a boot call.

bmxcetera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are trash
I can't stress this enough. I've been cheated on plenty. Free Agent Lifestyle is the winning ticket. Don't give a fvck what anyone says. It helped me pay off my debt a lot quicker than anything else prior to it...and increased the good times I've had with the money I've never had before.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

forcerecon01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stress this enough. I've been cheated on plenty. Free Agent Lifestyle is the winning ticket. Don't give a fvck what anyone says. It helped me pay off my debt a lot quicker than anything else prior to it...and increased the good times I've had with the money I've never had before.
Glad it worked out for you

bmxcetera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you
As you already know, being active duty being stuck at sea or any other kind of deployment made it the no brainer choice, followed by COVID lockdowns and now navigating through my new civilian life. Coming up on 7 years single (not incel).

forcerecon01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As you already know, being active duty being stuck at sea or any other kind of deployment made it the no brainer choice, followed by COVID lockdowns and now navigating through my new civilian life. Coming up on 7 years single (not incel).
For sure, congrats

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot are but, the onus is on self to vet stronger. qualify and better yet, disqualify. The anger is justified but men want women to be something that they are incapable of. They are children and they fail to evolve past because society champions female logic and female nature is narcissistic when young. Victimhood as the milk goes bad.

In the decade + of pickup and through my lifetime, I never met a single woman worthy of marriage and children. They are not capable of doing it. The Clarey book is full of data. All sources referenced. none suggest women 1. Want to marry 2. Want to be a mother 3. And wife. They want the following as a check box. They don't want to raise children nor be a wife. With the following comes responsibility. Women are inherently irresponsible and lack accountability. she can cook nor clean. she has high kill count but can't ****. Her womb is polluted with drugs, booze, smoking, stds, abortion, birth control, and men bend the knee at 30. Some other man's kid.

I blame low to.

Georgepithyou

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men are monogamous as their status, game, looks, resources, etc make them. Women don't wait until marriage. They wait till the danger zone and some simp marries them.
Provide an actual study of this not your own Anecdotal Evidence.

bmxcetera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot are but, the onus is on self to vet stronger. qualify and better yet, disqualify. The anger is justified but men want women to be something that they are incapable of. They are children and they fail to evolve past because society champions female logic and female nature is narcissistic when young. Victimhood as the milk goes bad.

In the decade + of pickup and through my lifetime, I never met a single woman worthy of marriage and children. They are not capable of doing it. The Clarey book is full of data. All sources referenced. none suggest women 1. Want to marry 2. Want to be a mother 3. And wife. They want the following as a check box. They don't want to raise children nor be a wife. With the following comes responsibility. Women are inherently irresponsible and lack accountability. she can cook nor clean. she has high kill count but can't ****. Her womb is polluted with drugs, booze, smoking, stds, abortion, birth control, and men bend the knee at 30. Some other man's kid.

I blame low to.
What in the history of f uck are you actually saying? I can't understand you or ebonics, man.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Provide an actual study of this not your own Anecdotal Evidence.
You've seen the study. 80% of divorce rape initiated by women. Rollo linked a study. Average age of women marrying is pushing 30. Not peak smv.

I swear a lot of guys haven't seen a vagina before.

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

"As OK Cupid has demonstrated, women rate 80 percent of men below average."

If you actually spent more time approaching and getting girls then needing evidence, you would pull more.

The term is red pill masturbater.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a graph to illustrate the above which makes it easier to digest.