Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Relationships Fail

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you
As you already know, being active duty being stuck at sea or any other kind of deployment made it the no brainer choice, followed by COVID lockdowns and now navigating through my new civilian life. Coming up on 7 years single (not incel).

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you already know, being active duty being stuck at sea or any other kind of deployment made it the no brainer choice, followed by COVID lockdowns and now navigating through my new civilian life. Coming up on 7 years single (not incel).
For sure, congrats

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stress this enough. I've been cheated on plenty. Free Agent Lifestyle is the winning ticket. Don't give a fvck what anyone says. It helped me pay off my debt a lot quicker than anything else prior to it...and increased the good times I've had with the money I've never had before.
A lot are but, the onus is on self to vet stronger. qualify and better yet, disqualify. The anger is justified but men want women to be something that they are incapable of. They are children and they fail to evolve past because society champions female logic and female nature is narcissistic when young. Victimhood as the milk goes bad.

In the decade + of pickup and through my lifetime, I never met a single woman worthy of marriage and children. They are not capable of doing it. The Clarey book is full of data. All sources referenced. none suggest women 1. Want to marry 2. Want to be a mother 3. And wife. They want the following as a check box. They don't want to raise children nor be a wife. With the following comes responsibility. Women are inherently irresponsible and lack accountability. she can cook nor clean. she has high kill count but can't ****. Her womb is polluted with drugs, booze, smoking, stds, abortion, birth control, and men bend the knee at 30. Some other man's kid.

I blame low to.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
men are monogamous as their status, game, looks, resources, etc make them. Women don't wait until marriage. They wait till the danger zone and some simp marries them.
Provide an actual study of this not your own Anecdotal Evidence.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot are but, the onus is on self to vet stronger. qualify and better yet, disqualify. The anger is justified but men want women to be something that they are incapable of. They are children and they fail to evolve past because society champions female logic and female nature is narcissistic when young. Victimhood as the milk goes bad.

In the decade + of pickup and through my lifetime, I never met a single woman worthy of marriage and children. They are not capable of doing it. The Clarey book is full of data. All sources referenced. none suggest women 1. Want to marry 2. Want to be a mother 3. And wife. They want the following as a check box. They don't want to raise children nor be a wife. With the following comes responsibility. Women are inherently irresponsible and lack accountability. she can cook nor clean. she has high kill count but can't ****. Her womb is polluted with drugs, booze, smoking, stds, abortion, birth control, and men bend the knee at 30. Some other man's kid.

I blame low to.
What in the history of f uck are you actually saying? I can't understand you or ebonics, man.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Provide an actual study of this not your own Anecdotal Evidence.
You've seen the study. 80% of divorce rape initiated by women. Rollo linked a study. Average age of women marrying is pushing 30. Not peak smv.

I swear a lot of guys haven't seen a vagina before.

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

"As OK Cupid has demonstrated, women rate 80 percent of men below average."

If you actually spent more time approaching and getting girls then needing evidence, you would pull more.

The term is red pill masturbater.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships fail because the woman has no more use for the man. Once she gets what she wants out of him, or realizes she can't get what she wants out of him, she's out.

It's never about the man. It's always about what she CAN EXTRACT from the man. A girl may be in love with a guy from when she is 15 to maybe 21-22. After that age, it's sex for resources. Also known as...Prostitution.

The longer the relationship goes, the more the man has to work at it and pay for it, all while the woman is getting uglier. And you got guys on here begging to make it legal.

Rock on!

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships fail because the woman has no more use for the man. Once she gets what she wants out of him, or realizes she can't get what she wants out of him, she's out.

It's never about the man. It's always about what she CAN EXTRACT from the man. A girl may be in love with a guy from when she is 15 to maybe 21-22. After that age, it's sex for resources. Also known as...Prostitution.

The longer the relationship goes, the more the man has to work at it and pay for it, all while the woman is getting uglier. And you got guys on here begging to make it legal.

Rock on!
sums it up well. I'll never get married again for this reason. particularly as I don;t want more kids. not anti-women/relationships by any means.

just to much risk involved for the man, for not really much gain/benefit to your life.

like someone mentioned on this forum recently, if not married its more likely the person is still with you as they're still interested as well (for whatever reason).

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships fail because attraction falls. Since we're mainly guys here, I'll focus on our end, and her attraction to us.

Game in long-term relationships is striking a balance between being sexually attractive and emotionally available. Being too "alpha" tends to emotionally alienate women. Being too emotionally available tends to turn them off sexually.

Most of the dating advice herein is focused on short-term pickup, hence, the preference here is heavily skewed to being "alpha" and "being dominant" and "holding frame" and "never ever doing x with a girl" and "never ever saying y to a girl" etc.

Little advice here deals with the inevitable, inescapable fact that women leave alphas for betas all the time when the beta offers her emotional validation and closeness that is so frowned-upon in red pill "alpha male" circles.

Giving your LTR the highest chance of success will require you to be both -- to satisfy the duality of female mating strategy. The best way to do that, the ideal balance, depends on the individual woman you are dating. Generally speaking, it's maintaining a masculine leadership role in the relationship, while also being emotionally nurturing.
As a woman, I can say this ^^^^^ is *incredibly* accurate, imho.

For men looking to move from a life of spinning plates, to one of sustaining a happy LTR, it’s crucial they realize this.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on successful adult relationships-

People need to be objective about their position in the market. Women have beauty & men have money. Hypergamy is inevitable. Fitness and style are a given. Maximize them. General personal goal and guide, converting your annual income to SMV:

1 million+ —> 10
$250K ——> 9
$100K ——-> 8
$80K ——> 7
$60k —> 6
$50k ——> 5
<$50k —-> stop dating and raise your income

Adjust for height —

6’ to 6’5 add 1 point to SMV
5’6 or shorter subtract 1 point from SMV

That should get you a decent gauge to what kind of women you can select on the dating field.

Man should pick a woman a point below his SMV. That means don’t date 10s. 2 points is even better for maximum effect. If 40 years of marriage is the goal, aim for 2 points. If you’re a 7 and want to get compliance from 7s, you better improve my friend. She’s gotta feel like you are better than her.
there is some truth in this. another way to think about it is that if we have about 10x+ the average local income we become very hot.

does not account for hormone-based lust. the money-based smv can be undercut at a moment's notice with a properly ran sexual or emotional game.

hormone game can not be beat by money. there are some other ways to beat it. another name for hormone game would be dual mateing strategy as told by others.

we can get lust sex from money, but can then be undercut by non money smv at any time.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of communication and compatibility (see lack of screening)/thread.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships fail simply because both parties enter the relationship hoping the other person shall make them happy.

What they don't understand is, nobody but themselves can make them happy. And eventually they got frustrated seeing their need not being met, hence the inevitable fall of their relationship.

You should be complete and happy by yourself first, before entering a relationship.

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships fail simply because both parties enter the relationship hoping the other person shall make them happy.

What they don't understand is, nobody but themselves can make them happy. And eventually they got frustrated seeing their need not being met, hence the inevitable fall of their relationship.

You should be complete and happy by yourself first, before entering a relationship.
And that is so spot on considering modern society and social media. Most women and men are addicted to social media which causes depression. It's basically all about keeping up with everyone else. "They are in a relationship, then i have to be in one too!" If they're not their world spirals out of control.

So many women and men use relationships as crutches and are basically using each other. Which leads to co dependency. Men use women mostly for companionship and sex and women use men for companionship and most times a place to stay because they lack the resources. There is no love in most relationships, just a tolerance of each other which after x amount of time leads to resentment and breaking up. As man from below said, they will always fail if you're not happy with yourself first, because all you're going to do is attract someone similar to you and pick the first person that shows interest due to desperation. And it will be a miserable, toxic relationship. Its pathetic what is going on out there.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is so spot on considering modern society and social media. Most women and men are addicted to social media which causes depression. It's basically all about keeping up with everyone else. "They are in a relationship, then i have to be in one too!" If they're not their world spirals out of control.

So many women and men use relationships as crutches and are basically using each other. Which leads to co dependency. Men use women mostly for companionship and sex and women use men for companionship and most times a place to stay because they lack the resources. There is no love in most relationships, just a tolerance of each other which after x amount of time leads to resentment and breaking up. As man from below said, they will always fail if you're not happy with yourself first, because all you're going to do is attract someone similar to you and pick the first person that shows interest due to desperation. And it will be a miserable, toxic relationship. Its pathetic what is going on out there.
Define "love".

Love, to me, is the constant struggle between the woman's endless desires, needs, and expectations (both mentally and physically) versus the man's ability to meet them.

As long as the guys are able to meet these needs, we have the so-called "happy families".

But if he can't meet these needs? You already knew the answer.