"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Why do men on sosuave want to get married?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Naturally passive doesn't mean you can't make out with women, it just means that's ur nature.
My unmodified nature was "laid back", it was attractive to them though, because I had confidence. As an adult I had to become more proactive and more assertive, "laid back" just won't get many things done. I enjoy hustling hard and earning my way forward.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Marriage isn't about the woman; it's about securing YOUR immortality. You let her stay, after the breeding is done, for cooking, cleaning, and babysitting services...and because you might've grown attached to her, and because the kids probably have, too.
I can hear the divorce lawyers rubbing their hands together from across the Atlantic and Mediterranean.

Don't do it.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You're qualifying yourself to an online astrologist.
It's the same as when u r profiling a bunch of dogs, you'd automatically know which one is the dominant dog and which are the passive dogs.

Does this make you an astrologist for dogs? No.

It's just that ur sense of perception has only reached the level of dogs and when it has surpassed that level into profiling more intelligent beings like humans, you'd know I'm right.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Agreed. It’s an irrational fear but many men, otherwise alpha men in some examples I know personally have this fear.

It’s a head scratcher until you realize these are men who front well but harbor deep insecurities.

In some ways men are the more companionship driven gender, especially as the wall approaches. You young guys don’t see that much but as men hit their 50s? It’s a thing, trust me.
All I know is I don't mind the thought of dying alone. I cherish the thought of such a peaceful deathbed.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Who told you I'm at dog level? You flatter me, Spaz, you're too nice. I'm not even past iguanas, but they're cool and we all have fun. Hey, that makes me the Lizard King.
And you're a passive man too, just like goodstuff but the opposite of his personality.

He's expressive whilst you're a quite one, a natural born thinker who struggles to understand human emotions, often being bullied in school because of ur nerd-ness, the intellectual.

No matter how you both perceived urselfs as being dominant, it falls way below one that's naturally born with it and no matter how you try to act it out, it will always comes off as being fake.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
And you're a passive man too, just like goodstuff but the opposite of his personality.

He's expressive whilst you're a quite one, a natural born thinker who struggles to understand human emotions, often being bullied in school because of ur nerd-ness, the intellectual.

No matter how you both perceived urselfs as being dominant, it falls way below one that's naturally born with it and no matter how you try to act it out, it will always comes off as being fake.
Spaz you know nothing about me. I'm not passive. I'm a proactive person who goes after what he wants. But i won't chase women because it's pointless.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Spaz you know nothing about me. I'm not passive. I'm a proactive person who goes after what he wants. But i won't chase women because it's pointless.
Being passive is a bad thing?

Thousands of geniuses has been born passive, did it make them any less greater?

Embrace who u r and don't deny it, that way you could fully realise ur potential.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Being passive is a bad thing?

Thousands of geniuses has been born passive, did it make them any less greater?

Embrace who u r and don't deny it, that way you could fully realise ur potential.
I would have to back up so far to be passive. It's not happening. Just not there. I don't like to lay back.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Cute. You have a vivid imagination, which is common among submissive types such as yourself who dream big to compensate for shortcomings. As is belief in pseudoscience. Keep up the star charting, we all enjoy it.
Who here doesn't know that u r an intellectual?

Do you wish to deny it?

And ALL intellectuals are born passive.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I would have to back up so far to be passive. It's not happening. Just not there. I don't like to lay back.
And who here doesn't know that u r an expressive man? That you yearn for love? That you have lots of love to give out?

And All expressive man are born passive.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
And who here doesn't know that u r an expressive man? That you yearn for love? That you have lots of love to give out?

And All expressive man are born passive.
Still here with that expressive man talk, love ya Spaz :)
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
The only reason to get married is to have steady poontang on tap.

Wait ...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Now as comparison, @ShePays is born a dominant and he's a doer.

A doer is someone who basically thinks in black or white, right or wrong, he will find the fastest most efficient way of doing things - that's his natural born talent.

He'd be great as a soldier, as a surgeon, as a mechanic, as an engineer BUT he will NOT be naturally GREAT as an actor or a scientist.

Do you boys finally understand now?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Was I wrong abt you?

Do you wish to deny it like they do?

BTW welcome back.
Nah everything was on point with me, so I spent this year correcting my weaknesses - I did well but you can't change who you ultimately are
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Back in the day, Kings had several mistresses and produced many children with different women.
Agreed. I was just looking into my ancestor Dagobert (I), Merovingian King of Francia:
The author of the Chronicle of Fredegar criticises the king for his loose morals in having "three queens almost simultaneously, as well as several concubines".[a][26] When rex Brittanorum Judicael came to Clichy to visit with Dagobert, he opted not to dine with him due to his misgivings with Dagobert's moral choices, instead dining with the king's referendary, St. Audoen.[27] Fredegar's chronicle names the three queens, Nanthild and the otherwise obscure Wulfegundis and Berchildis, but none of the concubines, stating that a full list of concubines would be too long. In 625/6 Dagobert married Gormatrude, a sister of his father's wife Sichilde; but the marriage was childless. After divorcing Gormatrude in 629/30 he made Nanthild, a Saxon servant (puella) from his personal entourage, his new queen.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagobert_I#cite_note-29 She gave birth to Clovis II (b. 634/5) later king of Neustria and Burgundy. Shortly after his marriage to Nanthild, he took a girl called Ragnetrude to his bed, who gave birth to his youngest son, Sigebert III (b. 630/1) later king of Austrasia.[c]
So far, I have discovered that I am a descendant of children of Dagobert and both Nanthild & Ragentrude. :cool: I think I have few other half-cousin sanguinations from other king/emperors. I also have some half-cousin sanguinations from gals that remarried after being widowed. o_O And Dagobert had this beauty of a grandmother Fredegund:
Fredegunde , c. 545–597, Frankish queen. The mistress of King Chilperic I of Neustria, she became his wife after inducing him to murder his wife Galswintha (567). Fredegunde and Brunhilda, Galswintha's sister and wife of King Sigebert I of Austrasia, were among the leading figures in the long war (561–613) between the Frankish kingdoms of Neustria and Austrasia. Fredegunde procured the deaths of Sigebert I and of her own stepchildren. After Chilperic's murder (584) she acted as regent for her son Clotaire II.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
And who here doesn't know that u r an expressive man? That you yearn for love? That you have lots of love to give out?

And All expressive man are born passive.
Love will put wind in my sails and add to the motion i have. Whereas fighting and having women play games and compete slows me down and puts my focus on things i don't care about at the time.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Love will put wind in my sails and add to the motion i have. Whereas fighting and having women play games and compete slows me down and puts my focus on things i don't care about at the time.
Yes i think its better for certain things. Not as good for others.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top