Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which coaches are the real deal?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree with you on this. I've banged girls that seemed at first like they weren't interested in fvcking me and failed to bang girls that seemed very clearly into me. I'm still learning. Neither mode one nor mystery method (or whatever) will provide you with the answers. As I've seen too much of "well that's not true according to my experience" from both sides.
usually the more she flirts with you , the more likely it is that she is just messing with you

women like to toy men for their own amusement

the woman game is to seduce the guy without having to take her clothes off

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usually the more she flirts with you , the more likely it is that she is just messing with you

women like to toy men for their own amusement

the woman game is to seduce the guy without having to take her clothes off
facts, if shes interested - she will talk to you more like her best friend.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
facts, if shes interested - she will talk to you more like her best friend.
no , that is the path to friend zone

if she is interested she will be very conscious about how she looks and what she says , being more interested in not looking dumb than to seduce you

now there might be girls who are experts in flirting and so on , but this are a minority and usually are more interested in knowing that they have you than to actually sleep with you . They see you as a problem that they want to solve

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Billy Belichick is a pretty damn good coach. Only tell them the bare minimum..

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no , that is the path to friend zone

if she is interested she will be very conscious about how she looks and what she says , being more interested in not looking dumb than to seduce you

now there might be girls who are experts in flirting and so on , but this are a minority and usually are more interested in knowing that they have you than to actually sleep with you . They see you as a problem that they want to solve
women manipulate men they don't respect. they wear a mask around these guys. if she is being herself around you then she respects you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you got against tony lol
He's a con man... here is his 'method':

(1) You are the problem, the reason you are unsuccessful is YOU... you lazy fvck.
(2) You can fix yourself because all your problems are you.
(3) Buy my bvllsh1t books and weekend workshops.
(4) If this doesn't work for you... well it's your fvcking fault because you are a lazy fvck. You need to spend more money because your lazy fvckery is so bad.
(5) If I can do it, you can (which is BS).

(1) Is a BLATENT lie... it is so obviously dishonest you would think it would end there and everyone would walk out the door. There are MORE things in the way of your success that you have no control over.
(2) When you have your patsies believing that whatever the conman says, the con artist pulls back a little with an element of truth. Which is nothing happens without effort. Anytime someone suggests you "leave your comfort zone" be on the look out for a con... this is the illusion of action and the ONLY thing holding you back it that you are afraid of effort. There is a reason why people settle into 'comfort zones' the answer isn't to just get out of that shell, but to find out WHY you are in that shell and address the root cause of the problem.
(3) Next is the manipulation that will cost you money. I have the secret and figured all this out and it will cost you to get answers.
(4) You have to keep spending money because you have a serious problem.
(5) If their methods and principles aren't working for you... go back to (1) You are just a lazy fvck and it's all your fault you are hopeless... you can't be in the cult so you need to go away because you are the enemy.

Gurus and cult leaders have been using this for thousands of years... it is an old formula.

A better way to live your life is simple, and isn't going to cost you $500 to attend a Tony Robbins workshop. Be the best version of yourself possible.... put in effort for self improvement always be learning.... abandon bad habits.... sometimes you get lucky and when that happens have to courage to take advantage of something that falls in your lap.... Have realistic expectations be happy with what you can achieve with your best effort and don't compare yourself to others.

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a con man... here is his 'method':

(1) You are the problem, the reason you are unsuccessful is YOU... you lazy fvck.
(2) You can fix yourself because all your problems are you.
(3) Buy my bvllsh1t books and weekend workshops.
(4) If this doesn't work for you... well it's your fvcking fault because you are a lazy fvck. You need to spend more money because your lazy fvckery is so bad.
(5) If I can do it, you can (which is BS).

(1) Is a BLATENT lie... it is so obviously dishonest you would think it would end there and everyone would walk out the door. There are MORE things in the way of your success that you have no control over.
(2) When you have your patsies believing that whatever the conman says, the con artist pulls back a little with an element of truth. Which is nothing happens without effort. Anytime someone suggests you "leave your comfort zone" be on the look out for a con... this is the illusion of action and the ONLY thing holding you back it that you are afraid of effort. There is a reason why people settle into 'comfort zones' the answer isn't to just get out of that shell, but to find out WHY you are in that shell and address the root cause of the problem.
(3) Next is the manipulation that will cost you money. I have the secret and figured all this out and it will cost you to get answers.
(4) You have to keep spending money because you have a serious problem.
(5) If their methods and principles aren't working for you... go back to (1) You are just a lazy fvck and it's all your fault you are hopeless... you can't be in the cult so you need to go away because you are the enemy.

Gurus and cult leaders have been using this for thousands of years... it is an old formula.

A better way to live your life is simple, and isn't going to cost you $500 to attend a Tony Robbins workshop. Be the best version of yourself possible.... put in effort for self improvement always be learning.... abandon bad habits.... sometimes you get lucky and when that happens have to courage to take advantage of something that falls in your lap.... Have realistic expectations be happy with what you can achieve with your best effort and don't compare yourself to others.
So I think you're not a fan of NLP I made a post a while ago about that.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not pay a dime to any coach. There's more free material out there than any man could absorb in 10 lifetimes. Find some friends who are into game and share experiences, both successes and failures.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I think you're not a fan of NLP I made a post a while ago about that.
NLP is a useful tool when trying to treat fears as a tool set in therapy, and can be helpful for people to change the way they think about things though use of language which can subconsciously change the way you view things (like the difference between 'want' and 'need'), but there is a great deal of scientific study that indicate that the success rate is marginal, and certainly does not work on someone not open to being influenced.

NLP when it comes to gaming chicks almost certainly doesn't work unless the woman is already open to you, and if that happens you can get desired results by acting like a normal human being and not fvcking up. However, if you are not a trained psychologist, and know what you are doing... then trying to run a NPL game on anyone will come off immediately as manipulation... which is a turn off.

NLP appears to work with people like Tony Robbins is simple... When he is running seminar, people have already paid money to see him, they want what he is teaching to work, they are already conditioned to be open to influence. You can say the same thing about great sermons in a church by pastors... the people in the pews are already open to manipulation... so by the strength of words, he/she can get people crawling down the aisles. Put that same preacher in a gym full of atheists and you will not get the same result. Locker room speeches by football coaches, Generals before a battle, car salesmen....

But when it comes to women... well... the simple truth is that if she is NOT open to you, NOTHING you do will work... nothing. All you can do is fvck it up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not pay a dime to any coach. There's more free material out there than any man could absorb in 10 lifetimes. Find some friends who are into game and share experiences, both successes and failures.
A combination of free materials + low cost books can do enough. I thought buying The Rational Male was useful. Mystery Method/The Game could still be useful.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A combination of free materials + low cost books can do enough. I thought buying The Rational Male was useful. Mystery Method/The Game could still be useful.
Fair. A book is $20 bucks. Coaches want $500+ for a one hour consultation and 3k+ for a boot camp. It's absurd.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
So have been chomping down the red pill this last while and lately am seeing evidence that is turning me off from these coaches that have got good advice from.

R Cooper: charges $2000/hr for coach calls. Got defensive when someone called him out on it saying I only deal with high end ppl to the guy who already spent $20k on his course. Although he sometimes gives some good advice on his vids. He mainly rehashes the same stuff as Rollo in his book.

Rollo: While enjoyed his books. He rants on for 4 hour video streams with endless graphs. He's married for all his life too.

AMS: comes across as strong no bull**** alpha dudes in streams but in his infield footage was a total ***** and couldn't approach women while acting all tough.

There are many others that make this whole red pill stuff just a business to fleech as much as they can from desperate beta dudes.

While everyone is got to make money it shouldn't be the focus.

Here are the coaches I like and feel bring good value:

Coach Corey Wayne: has great content with life and well as dealing with women. Calls out the red pill bull**** too and doesn't get involved with any drama crap that other coaches who pit against each other. Need to read book few times again.

Darius M: good content on his videos and gets straight to the point.

A. G. Hayden: good coach with lots of infield footage and advice.

Jack Denmo: prob my fave out of them all. No red pill agenda just chilling and talking. It's just seems natural way he talks and interacts with women. Not trying to force things and has great conversation skills.

What are your thoughts on which coaches have helped you the most?
If someone has 20000 $ to spend on a coach to learn pickup, why would he waste time in learning it anyways? Why not travel the world and have fun sexcapades in different countries?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP is a useful tool when trying to treat fears as a tool set in therapy, and can be helpful for people to change the way they think about things though use of language which can subconsciously change the way you view things (like the difference between 'want' and 'need'), but there is a great deal of scientific study that indicate that the success rate is marginal, and certainly does not work on someone not open to being influenced.

NLP when it comes to gaming chicks almost certainly doesn't work unless the woman is already open to you, and if that happens you can get desired results by acting like a normal human being and not fvcking up. However, if you are not a trained psychologist, and know what you are doing... then trying to run a NPL game on anyone will come off immediately as manipulation... which is a turn off.

NLP appears to work with people like Tony Robbins is simple... When he is running seminar, people have already paid money to see him, they want what he is teaching to work, they are already conditioned to be open to influence. You can say the same thing about great sermons in a church by pastors... the people in the pews are already open to manipulation... so by the strength of words, he/she can get people crawling down the aisles. Put that same preacher in a gym full of atheists and you will not get the same result. Locker room speeches by football coaches, Generals before a battle, car salesmen....

But when it comes to women... well... the simple truth is that if she is NOT open to you, NOTHING you do will work... nothing. All you can do is fvck it up.
Don't know if you know but one of the most famous NLP practitioners was special forces like yourself is that a common occurrence in the military?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've always said it takes a combination of looks initiative and persistent in the game

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if you know but one of the most famous NLP practitioners was special forces like yourself is that a common occurrence in the military?
Yeah... it is part of SERE and interrogation training. But again, it only works on people that are open to manipulation. Depending on the state of mind of the POW, it can be effective given time to manipulate the person being questioned. Someone that is SERE trained will take MUCH longer to manipulate, but eventually everyone talks, you just can not help it, the only thing SERE training will do is withstand interrogation for as long as possible so hopefully the information you give the enemy is no longer useful.

Most of these Hollywood movies that show the hero withstanding all the manipulation and torture and never saying anything is complete BS. There was a movie called "Hart's War", about 20 years ago, it was mostly just stupid but there was one part that was accurate. When the character played by Colin Farrell was captured and put under interrogation, eventually he talked and spilt the beans, but when he was placed in the POW Camp the character played by Bruce Willis asked him if he talked, Farrell lied and said he didn't. At that point Willis never trusted him... the reason is that he knew Farrell lied because Willis knew EVERYONE eventually cracks... and if you are at the point where you are lying about that, then you never really withstood interrogation long enough.

If after interrogation you still have the capacity to lie, then you were never really broken. I broken person will be honest with everything, they will admit they have cracked and what they said, and how long it took for them to be broken. You can always tell when a POW is about to break, they will be honest about everything you ask them, including things that are personally embarrassing. This is why interrogators will ask seemingly stupid questions, they are gauging the level of honesty. They will ask questions that they already know the answer to, and if the prisoner is not being honest... well they but start trying to break them down more.

The difference between a skilled interrogator and one that isn't it that they know when someone is lying. Someone being tortured will tell you anything you want to hear once they are broken... but you also have to know when they are not being truthful with what they are telling you. If the purpose of the interrogation is to break a person, well this is actually easy and getting confessions isn't all that hard. The hard part is getting them to be honest.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... it is part of SERE and interrogation training. But again, it only works on people that are open to manipulation. Depending on the state of mind of the POW, it can be effective given time to manipulate the person being questioned. Someone that is SERE trained will take MUCH longer to manipulate, but eventually everyone talks, you just can not help it, the only thing SERE training will do is withstand interrogation for as long as possible so hopefully the information you give the enemy is no longer useful.

Most of these Hollywood movies that show the hero withstanding all the manipulation and torture and never saying anything is complete BS. There was a movie called "Hart's War", about 20 years ago, it was mostly just stupid but there was one part that was accurate. When the character played by Colin Farrell was captured and put under interrogation, eventually he talked and spilt the beans, but when he was placed in the POW Camp the character played by Bruce Willis asked him if he talked, Farrell lied and said he didn't. At that point Willis never trusted him... the reason is that he knew Farrell lied because Willis knew EVERYONE eventually cracks... and if you are at the point where you are lying about that, then you never really withstood interrogation long enough.

If after interrogation you still have the capacity to lie, then you were never really broken. I broken person will be honest with everything, they will admit they have cracked and what they said, and how long it took for them to be broken. You can always tell when a POW is about to break, they will be honest about everything you ask them, including things that are personally embarrassing. This is why interrogators will ask seemingly stupid questions, they are gauging the level of honesty. They will ask questions that they already know the answer to, and if the prisoner is not being honest... well they but start trying to break them down more.

The difference between a skilled interrogator and one that isn't it that they know when someone is lying. Someone being tortured will tell you anything you want to hear once they are broken... but you also have to know when they are not being truthful with what they are telling you. If the purpose of the interrogation is to break a person, well this is actually easy and getting confessions isn't all that hard. The hard part is getting them to be honest.
My mentor in high school was veteran he's a big fan of the movie tigerland but then again none of these movies are 100% accurate of course.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the book tribe of mentors that's why I say the local library and here is all you need i've heard nothing but good things of anthony robbins but then again i've never brought any of his books just borrowed from the library
The library is great. Why the F would anybody audible or buy when the library is GREAT. FREE TOO.

THE 1st experience with self help and inner game was after senior year summer before college and I read Anthony Robbins awaken the giant.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone here have any experiences with in-field coaching?
Just try and make freinds with someone who is good at talking to girls and learn from them.

obviously without a doubt Mystery Method...
dude was a genius and the only coach to actually explain what creates attraction - microcalibrations in behaviour which signal higher value
**** that. If you are the real thing you do not have to "attempt" to signal higher value. You will do that naturally. Become someone such that you can honestly believe and know you have higher value.