Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which coaches are the real deal?

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think books are great. (I'm a book nerd.)

But it is extremely difficult to ingest volumes of material and somehow incorporate such new information in your behavior.

So, yeah, all else being equal, my money is on the guy with experience.
Perfect, thanks brother. I appreciate the support.

The people selling the courses will be like “oh it’s all about accountability, we’re here to make sure you actually take action” but you don’t need to pay to do that, you can get a friend to hold you accountable or you can hold yourself accountable. Ultimately when it comes down to it, you’re going have to hold yourself accountable to do the work – especially when the course is over and how driven you are starts to decrease over time.
Totally agree. What work would you be doing though if you hadn’t gotten the results you want in the past?
If you’re not getting guidance by others, how do you know where to go?

In that vain, what guidance would you recommend and what work have you been doing?
Are you approaching every day and using that help to guide yourself or no?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more a typical approach of jmulv's I guess (i might post a few infields from different coaches at some point)
He's got much worse infields, and also some better. I just can't get excited about his game at all, personally. I really feel like I have many friends who have never heard of game who would obliterate him. He just never actually seems to get 'attraction' in almost any of his infields

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and whilst we're on infields - what are peoples thoughts on this one? I've seen people use this guy as an example of 10/10 best game on planet earth etc, but for all of his sexual routines and compliance theory and stuff, he doesn't actually get anywhere with her (despite the comments, probably written by his team talking about outstanding this infield is)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not know who this guys are but :

1) the guy in the 2nd video who is commenting on the background , most of the girls that he is around are 5-6 and some bellow . Nothing to brag about banging 5 and 6s

2) the guy in the 1st video that is doing the field report , mainly the girls are attracted to him from the get go that basically he can say anything

dunno what these videos should prove , but for sure they do not really prove anything . Maybe just that most of these coaches are just scam artists

M

member160761

I followed several over the years but only one comes out on top, the Godfather, Kevin Samuels. He emphasized that you become a man first and foremost, mentally and materially, before you start looking out for women. All the rest I watched or read from, such as Roosh, Pook and others whose name I cannot remember had some solid points but failed in one thing which is their OBSESSION WITH WOMEN to a pathological degree. Samuels and Tate are right that obsession and going of your way to get with women is pathetic. Women are the dessert, not the main dish of a man's life.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may have posted this before on the thread. Even though he had awful game and was even caught faking infields (hiring a model), I think that Good Looking Loser by far had the best system for getting laid. The advice was as simple as look good (hit the gym, dress edgy, etc.), put yourself at favorable logistics (in a big city or a prime part of a big city), and have social freedom (talk to girls, be cool, etc.).

The reason I say this is because his forum back when it was alive had a number of guys who came in with almost no lays but left with 100s of lays after the fact. In other words, what he taught worked and guys changed their dating lives around because of that. The forum was action-oriented and even put emphasis on guys posting "receipts" (pics of them nude with the girl, nudes of the girl, etc.) in order to be taken seriously.

When it came to actual game, GLL was awful and had cringey pickup lines. However, he was in a class of his own when it came to actually getting results. All of these pickup clowns post bogus lines, debate nonsense all the time, and barely get results. Even pickup groups are loaded with clowns that chase clout, try to argue their way to a higher status by posting theories and complaining all the time, and actually suck with women.

GLL had a system where your success was measured based on your actual results with women and guys became mods because of their results.

I have never in my life seen a community quite like that where guys come in inexperienced, are held accountable, put in the work, and are turning into slayers a year down the road. TBH, I don't think there will ever be a community quite like that. Most of these pickup clowns are either too busy with politics, too busy debating social issues, selling you a scammy service, attacking other PUAs, and that's about it. You might have some that post inflieds but that is the best you will get.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not know who this guys are but :

1) the guy in the 2nd video who is commenting on the background , most of the girls that he is around are 5-6 and some bellow . Nothing to brag about banging 5 and 6s

2) the guy in the 1st video that is doing the field report , mainly the girls are attracted to him from the get go that basically he can say anything

dunno what these videos should prove , but for sure they do not really prove anything . Maybe just that most of these coaches are just scam artists
i just posted them 2 infields for comparison since there was some debate a few pages back about UMP and jmulv so thought i'd post for people who don't know of either (that jmulv infield is from one of his paid products so most wouldn't ever see it but it's a good example of his 'game'). I posted the vid of jmulv ripping him as I stumbled upon it and thought it was funny since since one idiot (who claims to be the best there is) was ripping another guy (who many say is the best there is and an example of 'advanced game')

But yes, for sure, the lesson really is that they are all full of $hit. None of them are 'seducing' anyone. Of course. At best they are not screwing up with girls who like them. Same as anyone else

The only examples you will ever see (or not) of legit amazing 'seduction' are always purely anecdotal. No infield for example. Just the written word of people who claim to have abilities never before captured on film, who can bang any model they want, even if she is an 18 year old 10/10 and he is an obese 55 year old, since he has such verbal mastery. Such as the WRITERS on skilledseducer lol. Fiction

I may have posted this before on the thread. Even though he had awful game and was even caught faking infields (hiring a model), I think that Good Looking Loser by far had the best system for getting laid. The advice was as simple as look good (hit the gym, dress edgy, etc.), put yourself at favorable logistics (in a big city or a prime part of a big city), and have social freedom (talk to girls, be cool, etc.).

The reason I say this is because his forum back when it was alive had a number of guys who came in with almost no lays but left with 100s of lays after the fact. In other words, what he taught worked and guys changed their dating lives around because of that. The forum was action-oriented and even put emphasis on guys posting "receipts" (pics of them nude with the girl, nudes of the girl, etc.) in order to be taken seriously.

When it came to actual game, GLL was awful and had cringey pickup lines. However, he was in a class of his own when it came to actually getting results. All of these pickup clowns post bogus lines, debate nonsense all the time, and barely get results. Even pickup groups are loaded with clowns that chase clout, try to argue their way to a higher status by posting theories and complaining all the time, and actually suck with women.

GLL had a system where your success was measured based on your actual results with women and guys became mods because of their results.

I have never in my life seen a community quite like that where guys come in inexperienced, are held accountable, put in the work, and are turning into slayers a year down the road. TBH, I don't think there will ever be a community quite like that. Most of these pickup clowns are either too busy with politics, too busy debating social issues, selling you a scammy service, attacking other PUAs, and that's about it. You might have some that post infileds but that is the best you will get.
Yep. His game was basic as you can get, but anything much more is generally overkill, tbh. You get your look handled (get as 'hot' as you can be) and you put yourself in target rich environments, and then you simply play the numbers.

I don't have a problem with 'basic' game at all, although i don't like people marketing it as something special. That's what john anthony is doing. His 'game' can be summarised by me in about 3 sentences (essentially into a short script) not to mention his god awful body language and awkwardness and nervous laughter as he begs the girl to let him touch her bum etc. But he promotes this idea that he's doing something clever

I saw a vid from UMP (the guy who some rave about having 'nex level verbal game' etc) and it's just him hitting on a girl endlessly saying things like 'I can tell you like dominant guys' etc, 'are you adventurous? yes?! that's good...'' setting 'frames' and trying to get her to qualify herself etc, but it doesn't lead anywhere at all, and I could have told him that within about 20 seconds of the open! It was just obvious to me. He probably just wasn't her type. Even despite her agreeing to the 'frames' he was setting etc he wasn't able to get the compliance he wanted since attraction is necessary.

Anyway, here's GLL

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly ,
The only examples you will ever see (or not) of legit amazing 'seduction' are always purely anecdotal. No infield for example. Just the written word of people who claim to have abilities never before captured on film, who can bang any model they want, even if she is an 18 year old 10/10 and he is an obese 55 year old, since he has such verbal mastery. Such as the WRITERS on skilledseducer lol. Fiction
I have strong verbal game myself , but the problem is that if I use it too much with women it will backfire

most women are not smart enough to even understand too advanced verbal game

you have to keep things simple most of the times

setting up frames is good , but if she is not attracted enough to you then she will resist them when it comes to compliance

I kinda think that when women agree with your frame , they do it because they do not want to disagree with you and are curious about your bullsh1t

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@characternote

Yeah you have a point but to be honest, even just saying that alone puts GLL and the likes of JMLUV far above the rest. What that tells you is that the bar is really really really low in the world of pickup. How low? Look at this video below and see if you make it past 2 minutes.

^^Even that isn't all that bad compared to a guy who goes to a country, calls all of the women there racist, and then starts a forum based around dudes mentally masturbating over their attractiveness in country X vs. country Y.

Think that's the lowest? How about an actual neo-Nazi becoming a PUA and then spending most of their time being racist and hateful rather than producing good game content.

How about some old dude making up graphs about male attractiveness when he is married to a 4 himself?

Literally 80% of the pickup world is
  • Dudes mentally masturbating over travels and graphs and sexual marketplaces
  • Dudes becoming xenophobic and obsessed with politics
  • Dudes complaining about how much city X sucks and how much country X sucks
Even something as easy as having infields (albeit not nearly as bad as the clown I posted above) put a guy far above average and then suggesting what GLL put him in the elite. I think a legitimate dude who has a great system, great infields, and a great community could have a monopoly on the pickup game.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@characternote

Literally 80% of the pickup world is
  • Dudes mentally masturbating over travels and graphs and sexual marketplaces
  • Dudes becoming xenophobic and obsessed with politics
  • Dudes complaining about how much city X sucks and how much country X sucks
I traveled and lived in a lot of countries . Was quite lucky and blessed from this point of view

yes , some countries are better while some are worse . Very true

now the question is if it is worth to go for p8ssy to countries or cities that are better for this

the answer is that I do not think so . Because you either have to go to a big city ( and live paycheck to paycheck ) either have to go to a poorer country ( and again deal with all the sh1t that this implies )

only Going for a couple of weeks to some p8ssy paradise or whatever is not worth it , because you mainly will bang the sl8ts or gold diggers . Normal women do not want a guy that is a tourist

spent a lot of time in Barcelona recently , and it was quite an expensive experience . Sure , I was more successful than average but also was not saving almost any money . Does it worth banging banging 2-3 times the amount of women ? Not sure

I think that maybe it is better to bang a couple of women per year or get into an LTR with a woman , as long as you develop better from a financial point of view and hopefully you can get out of the rat race :)

you can not also develop personally , professionally and also slay women left and right

basically what I am trying to say is that based on the location , you will have more or less success . But you still should do ok . If you are not successful maybe it is not a matter of the location , maybe it is a matter of who you are

also , women will be more or less the same . It does not matter from what type of culture they come from . Sooner or later it will be the same sh1t , just that different cultures are better at keeping the appearance

I think this article summarize quite well my experience with Columbian women

Last edited:

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coaches are a scam. Anything they teach can be found online for free

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I traveled and lived in a lot of countries . Was quite lucky and blessed from this point of view

yes , some countries are better while some are worse . Very true

now the question is if it is worth to go for p8ssy to countries or cities that are better for this

the answer is that I do not think so . Because you either have to go to a big city ( and live paycheck to paycheck ) either have to go to a poorer country ( and again deal with all the sh1t that this implies )

only Going for a couple of weeks to some p8ssy paradise or whatever is not worth it , because you mainly will bang the sl8ts or gold diggers . Normal women do not want a guy that is a tourist

spent a lot of time in Barcelona recently , and it was quite an expensive experience . Sure , I was more successful than average but also was not saving almost any money . Does it worth banging banging 2-3 times the amount of women ? Not sure

I think that maybe it is better to bang a couple of women per year or get into an LTR with a woman , as long as you develop better from a financial point of view and hopefully you can get out of the rat race :)

you can not also develop personally , professionally and also slay women left and right

basically what I am trying to say is that based on the location , you will have more or less success . But you still should do ok . If you are not successful maybe it is not a matter of the location , maybe it is a matter of who you are

also , women will be more or less the same . It does not matter from what type of culture they come from . Sooner or later it will be the same sh1t , just that different cultures are better at keeping the appearance

I think this article summarize quite well my experience with Columbian women

I never understood what was wrong with banging sluts. If you are just looking for ***** what is the problem? And also with the gold diggers. Just don't bring them home or marry them and make sure you get the amount of action you want from them.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood what was wrong with banging sluts. If you are just looking for ***** what is the problem? And also with the gold diggers. Just don't bring them home or marry them and make sure you get the amount of action you want from them.
people can do whatever they want to do , but I think is stupid to say that a X place is amazing solely because these kind of women are more affordable .

you can phrase it as it is “ man , if you want good fun go to X place “ , not phrase like “ bro Columbian women are better than Spanish or French or whatever “

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why people are bashing Rollo. He's not a coach. His work is the foundation of the RP. He is married, but he had his fair share of "alpha fcks" in his "rockstar 20s". According to him his body count is around 40. All this critique is just bs that comes from being close-minded. Like why is it bad, that he's married? Doesn't it show that he knows game, since he kept his marriage 26 years going?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave.net forums. You don’t need a coach, save your money.
While I agree with the saving your money thing, let's be honest...

You don't know who's on the other side of the screen giving advice...when people are asked a question, they will give an answer because they were asked rather than because they actually know the answer. I'm sure about 75% of this forum is people who need help vs maybe 25% who are experienced enough to give it.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a con man... here is his 'method':

(1) You are the problem, the reason you are unsuccessful is YOU... you lazy fvck.
(2) You can fix yourself because all your problems are you.
(3) Buy my bvllsh1t books and weekend workshops.
(4) If this doesn't work for you... well it's your fvcking fault because you are a lazy fvck. You need to spend more money because your lazy fvckery is so bad.
(5) If I can do it, you can (which is BS).

(1) Is a BLATENT lie... it is so obviously dishonest you would think it would end there and everyone would walk out the door. There are MORE things in the way of your success that you have no control over.
(2) When you have your patsies believing that whatever the conman says, the con artist pulls back a little with an element of truth. Which is nothing happens without effort. Anytime someone suggests you "leave your comfort zone" be on the look out for a con... this is the illusion of action and the ONLY thing holding you back it that you are afraid of effort. There is a reason why people settle into 'comfort zones' the answer isn't to just get out of that shell, but to find out WHY you are in that shell and address the root cause of the problem.
(3) Next is the manipulation that will cost you money. I have the secret and figured all this out and it will cost you to get answers.
(4) You have to keep spending money because you have a serious problem.
(5) If their methods and principles aren't working for you... go back to (1) You are just a lazy fvck and it's all your fault you are hopeless... you can't be in the cult so you need to go away because you are the enemy.

Gurus and cult leaders have been using this for thousands of years... it is an old formula.

A better way to live your life is simple, and isn't going to cost you $500 to attend a Tony Robbins workshop. Be the best version of yourself possible.... put in effort for self improvement always be learning.... abandon bad habits.... sometimes you get lucky and when that happens have to courage to take advantage of something that falls in your lap.... Have realistic expectations be happy with what you can achieve with your best effort and don't compare yourself to others.
I hope this is not a personal question but would you consider yourself or religious man cuz it seems like a lot of religions do the same thing

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the PUA content is the same:
- Go to XYZ to be seen and talk to girls.
- Talk to girl demonstrating high value (confidence, communicating properly...)
- Hope she will be attracted to you and give you signals.
- Escalate

A book can be written about those steps. Some men are socially retarded and might need a personal interaction with a "coach" to get the content.