Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which coaches are the real deal?

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, and julien from RSD. I think he was pretty good too.
Yeah, Mike Haines took the best material from Julien, Tyler, Jeffy, Alex et al and other non-RSD coaches he knew and put it in his product - God Like Power that I listed.

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score
But it doesn't matter. This isn't 2004. The community aren't still out there thinking of game as some sort of jedi mind control. Anton whoever would get rejected just as much as anyone else if he approaches a girl who isn't attracted to him
Lol, no you haven’t read that whole book. Nothing in it is what you just described. C’mon brother, stop being a KJ.

What did you learn makes a man attractive to a woman from ‘The Manual’?

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i've got god like power, too. I've seen it all
And you’ve read the 1,500 pages of God Like Power and it’s extra parts?
Tell us some things you learned and why you think Vadim and what he teachss is better than Mike Haines and what he teaches in that material.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you’ve read the 1,500 pages of God Like Power and it’s extra parts?
Tell us some things you learned and why you think Vadim and what he teachss is better than Mike Haines and what he teaches in that material.
i think that you should go live in the real world bro :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does that even mean?
less books about sh1t and more field work

you can not learn about women from books , no matter how good the book is

women are relative human beings , which means that how they will behave will depend on a lot of factors which books will not cover . Books will always try to simplify something

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score
less books about sh1t and more field work

you can not learn about women from books , no matter how good the book is

women are relative human beings , which means that how they will behave will depend on a lot of factors which books will not cover . Books will always try to simplify something
This is a big cope by guys that are too lazy to read or watch anything.
You would like to think I don’t actually approach because I’ve read all this material.
I approach girls every day, do you?
Learning about it and doing it aren’t mutually exclusive.

I’ve just made it easier for alot of guys here because I’ve seen and read almost everything.
Even giving those recommendations above - MOST guys won’t read them because they’re too lazy, have all the excuses and copes, just like you now.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a big cope by guys that are too lazy to read or watch anything.
You would like to think I don’t actually approach because I’ve read all this material.
I approach girls every day, do you?
Learning about it and doing it aren’t mutually exclusive.

I’ve just made it easier for alot of guys here because I’ve seen and read almost everything.
Even giving those recommendations above - MOST guys won’t read them because they’re too lazy, have all the excuses and copes, just like you now.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink it.
quite sure that your are very high on the social intelligence too

I mean , you start arguments with experienced guys about some bullsh1t that you read , while also trying to look smart ( thus validating that you come from a lower value point than me or the other guys )

quite sure that an super experienced guy like you heard about the law of least effort , which you kinda brake a lot

But overall … good for you bro , quite sure that you are amazing ladies and socially wise

now let”s just end it here , I am not gonna keep up discussing with an autist :)

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Books will always try to simplify something
If you want simplification, then read his hero Mike Hains if you haven't already.
I don't think anyone here will learn anything that they didn't already know, that's for sure.
He strikes me as another armchair PUA. No infields of course! (a crime for any 'seduction coach' if you ask me! We can all make courses and write ebooks!)
Just the usual 'masculine' advice.

In summary from his courses and Ebooks I have:-

''You can get laid with incredibly attractive women by being boring and
predictable, but only if you understand that there's no reason you're not
enough'' (the usual 'inner game' stuff we've all read a million times. 'you are the prize!!' etc)

''time = attraction'' - stay in set long enough and she'll become attracted because you are male and she's female.''
Not really true, but even if it was, he seems to neglect the very real situation of girls literally telling you they're not interestsed and ejecting after you say hi etc lol -not giving you the opportunity to spend 2 hours in set, making his theory redundant in most cases.

''if she is very rude at the open, challenge and neg her'' - again, classic mysterymethod. But does it work? Of about 5 thousands infields i've seen, i've seen maybe 50 approaches where the PUA gets a really harsh rejection, and he NEVER is able to turn it into a lay. And of course many try the 'neg + challenge' approach. All great in theory. But in real life????......

''compliment, tease, compliment, tease'' - this is his conversational framework after you open. You compliment then tease then compliment, then tease etc. If you 'run out of something to say', compliment her.....then tease her. You get the idea. Hardly groundbreaking. And of course 'wrong' according to many other PUA experts

''you simply be yourself when you approach a girl. Be congruent, be innocent, and be
normal, and you stay in set (time = attraction) while joking around a little (push/
pull) and occasionally being physical, gradually she’ll stop feeling like she has to
put on a ***** persona around you. And then she’ll be more like herself ''

So, 'be yourself'. Again. Ground breaking. It's all stuff we all know lol. It's either incredibly simple advice we all know, or they go the other way and complicate the process beyond recognition (like NLP ross jefferies or something) and then you have a whole new set of problems of girls thinking you are autistic haha

The fact someone thinks that advice is so special tells me all I need to know about their level tbh

I have similar notes on that 'anton' dude and just about every other course and Ebook/author I have (basically any PUA in existence) since I like to be able to refer back to things.

We all know all there is to know about game. We've likely all read all the books and seen all the courses and tested the lines and theory. It all 'works' (even 'being yourself!') when you are her type, and it all fails if you open a girl who is not at all interested.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want simplification, then read his hero Mike Hains if you haven't already.
I don't think anyone here will learn anything that they didn't already know, that's for sure.
He strikes me as another armchair PUA. No infields of course! (a crime for any 'seduction coach' if you ask me! We can all make courses and write ebooks!)
Just the usual 'masculine' advice.

In summary:-

''You can get laid with incredibly attractive women by being boring and
predictable, but only if you understand that there's no reason you're not
enough'' (the usual 'inner game' stuff we've all read a million times. 'you are the prize!!' etc)

''time = attraction'' - stay in set long enough and she'll become attracted because you are male and she's female. Not really true, but even if it was, he seems to neglect the very real situation of girls literally telling you they're not interestsed and ejecting after you say hi etc lol -not giving you the opportunity to spend 2 hours in set, making his theory redundant in most cases.

''compliment, tease, compliment, tease'' - this is his conversational framework after you open. You compliment then tease then compliment, then tease etc. If you 'run out of something to say', compliment her.....then tease her. You get the idea. Hardly groundbreaking. And of course 'wrong' according to many other PUA experts

''you simply be yourself when you approach a girl. Be congruent, be innocent, and be
normal, and you stay in set (time = attraction) while joking around a little (push/
pull) and occasionally being physical, gradually she’ll stop feeling like she has to
put on a ***** persona around you. And then she’ll be more like herself ''

So, 'be yourself'. Again. Ground breaking. It's all stuff we all know lol. It's either incredibly simple advice we all know, or they go the other way and complicate the process beyond recognition (like NLP ross jefferies or something) and then you have a whole new set of problems of girls thinking you are autistic haha

The fact someone thinks that advice is so special tells me all I need to know about their level tbh

I have similar notes on that 'anton' dude and just about every other course and Ebook/author I have (basically any PUA in existence) since I like to be able to refer back to things.

We all know all there is to know about game. We've likely all read all the books and seen all the courses and tested the lines and theory. It all 'works' (when you are her type) and it all fails if you open a girl who is not at all interested.
no one talks about timing , which is maybe one of the most important things

most of the times when things do not work ( assuming that you do not look or act like an id1ot , or that you do not aim too much above your smv ) it is because of timing

a girl always has some interesting guys in her social circle , so mainly it depends how developed those leads are when you are approaching her

I would fail a lot of times in my approach , only to see that after some time down the line they will actually send me a lot of approach invitations or just approach me directly . And usually they will just tell me that they felt bad for not being sociable but “ she was not feeling sociable because whatever bullsh1t” when I opened her the first time

a woman can only deal with a couple of interesting guys at a time

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Looking Loser had awful game and I hated how aggressive he was. However, on his forums, the dudes clearly got laid because they had the receipts and field reports to prove it. An issue I see way too much in the pickup community, even the groups I am a part of, is that dudes will write a lot, throw theories at you, and do all that but not have done much approaches. As terrible as GLL and his game was, his community got dudes laid and you had some real legends come from there who slept with 100+ girls and then moved on.

Outcomes matter, plain and simple.

The best dating coaches and PUAs get them, the worst ones (majority) do not. The worst ones try to fight for clout, throw theory at you, waste time with politics on a forum, and don't get results. The best ones are too busy pounding the pavement and approaching out there.

Same thing I have noticed in a pickup group I was a part of. The loudest dude was throwing theories at people, followed so many PUAs, but was awful at cold approach. The guys slaying barely posted.

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean , you start arguments with experienced guys about some bullsh1t that you read , while also trying to look smart ( thus validating that you come from a lower value point than me or the other guys )
I’m clearly far more experienced than anyone I’ve encountered here. There seems to be alot of keyboard jockeys here.

a woman can only deal with a couple of interesting guys at a time
Do you actually know what attracts a woman to a man? You just wouldn’t say any of these things if you did.

The answers are in that material I referred to, if you feel the need to search it and look it up.

It just sounds like you’re making excuses for your failure.

Approach better and approach more.

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best dating coaches and PUAs get them, the worst ones (majority) do not. The worst ones try to fight for clout, throw theory at you, waste time with politics on a forum, and don't get results. The best ones are too busy pounding the pavement and approaching out there.
Lmao - this is the same old hackey argument: if you know alot and have read alot = you must rarely approach. JUST LOL.

It’s ok that there’s guys here are more experienced, know more and have read and learned more than you. It’s not a big deal. Learn from them.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao - this is the same old hackey argument: if you know alot and have read alot = you must rarely approach. JUST LOL.

It’s ok that there’s guys here are more experienced, know more and have read and learned more than you. It’s not a big deal. Learn from them.
Knowing more does not equal getting results. Anyone can post spam and walls of text but then choke when they are in front of a girl.

I don't care to learn from guys who say a lot, I care to learn from guys that do a lot and actually get results.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing more does not equal getting results. Anyone can post spam and walls of text but then choke when they are in front of a girl.

I don't care to learn from guys who say a lot, I care to learn from guys that do a lot and actually get results.
You are wasting your time with this guy :)

and also to your remark , meeting a true super good looking woman happens quite rarely ( mainly because they are not that many around to begin with ) . If enough time passes between approaches with the top of the top , I also start feeling a bit nervous about it . I kinda come back to my senses quite fast ( takes 5-10 minutes at least ) but it still happens

it happened to me recently , and by writing about it also helps me to get it out of my chest

guys who come up with theories , and how they say that they do not get phased about top women and stuff like that , are full of sh1t most of the times

I just do not see , for a normal guy like me , how it is possible to really get abundance at the very high end of the spectrum when it comes to women

I think the key is to have some sort of a mini celeb status in places which are frequented by these type of women . But it kinda feels that these kind of places are quite random and never consistent

maybe being part of this model glamour world might help with it , but I am quite sure that it is not as easy to get in , unless this is how you make money yourself and is just doing business

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think books are great. (I'm a book nerd.)

But it is extremely difficult to ingest volumes of material and somehow incorporate such new information in your behavior.

So, yeah, all else being equal, my money is on the guy with experience.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Looking Loser had awful game and I hated how aggressive he was. However, on his forums, the dudes clearly got laid because they had the receipts and field reports to prove it.
That's true. I'm with you. Their success was the result of getting as good looking/fashionable etc as possible, and then hitting on a tonne of girls. Their 'game' model was non existent. Essentially say hi to girls and make it clear very fast that you are into them. If they are recepitive, escalate. If they're not, move on to the next. It works (assuming you can get too a certain attractive threshold). And i'm not hating on that. In reality, it's kind of all anyone is doing (even if they kid themselves that they have more power than they actually do because they studied NLP patterns or whatever).

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Paid self helps courses are scummy by nature because the whole point of self-help is that in the end only you can do the work and improve yourself. Others are just guidance and there’s a bunch of free content which is enough for people if they actually just apply the stuff. The problem is they do what’s known as ‘action faking’ where they watch these self help vids and it makes them feel like they’re taking action when they’re actually not. The people selling the courses will be like “oh it’s all about accountability, we’re here to make sure you actually take action” but you don’t need to pay to do that, you can get a friend to hold you accountable or you can hold yourself accountable. Ultimately when it comes down to it, you’re going have to hold yourself accountable to do the work – especially when the course is over and how driven you are starts to decrease over time.

James Cruse

Don Juan
Reaction score

Perfect, then you can learn from my posts. If you’re using anything by Jmulv, you need the help.