Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which coaches are the real deal?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The late Doc Love was the best one out there. 40+ years and 10,000+ interviews with women.
He was the first one I discovered as a freshman in college. He did explain the concept of being a challenge well to me. I read a fair amount of his articles but never actually read "The System".

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So have been chomping down the red pill this last while and lately am seeing evidence that is turning me off from these coaches that have got good advice from.

R Cooper: charges $2000/hr for coach calls. Got defensive when someone called him out on it saying I only deal with high end ppl to the guy who already spent $20k on his course. Although he sometimes gives some good advice on his vids. He mainly rehashes the same stuff as Rollo in his book.

Rollo: While enjoyed his books. He rants on for 4 hour video streams with endless graphs. He's married for all his life too.

AMS: comes across as strong no bull**** alpha dudes in streams but in his infield footage was a total ***** and couldn't approach women while acting all tough.

There are many others that make this whole red pill stuff just a business to fleech as much as they can from desperate beta dudes.

While everyone is got to make money it shouldn't be the focus.

Here are the coaches I like and feel bring good value:

Coach Corey Wayne: has great content with life and well as dealing with women. Calls out the red pill bull**** too and doesn't get involved with any drama crap that other coaches who pit against each other. Need to read book few times again.

Darius M: good content on his videos and gets straight to the point.

A. G. Hayden: good coach with lots of infield footage and advice.

Jack Denmo: prob my fave out of them all. No red pill agenda just chilling and talking. It's just seems natural way he talks and interacts with women. Not trying to force things and has great conversation skills.

What are your thoughts on which coaches have helped you the most?
Three words brother... Alan Roger Currie. Read his four books and you will never need another dating coach.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His stuff is the truth and it hits harder than any other dating coach's advice.
I don't have any issue with his stuff at all personally, but i know that many in the community who consider what he does to not even qualify as game due to the super direct nature

Lifeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked deepak dating, he did seem to have receipts from his infield videos. I could learn a lot from some of his older videos where he approached the girls and led them to his place later dating them.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any issue with his stuff at all personally, but i know that many in the community who consider what he does to not even qualify as game due to the super direct nature
Yea he's all about not wasting time and distinguishing what kind of girl you're dealing with based on her reaction to you're bold and upfront approach. It shouldn't be a "game". It should be about going for what you want unapologetically. I would say that the game involved with his philosophy is holding your frame strong enough to break down a females social programming. I've had several same day seductions using his mode one philosophy.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
The biggest critique that everyone has of Rollo is that he's been married since 1996 and probably in the same relationship since 1994.
Yea, he is criticized for being a success. Can't have men succeeding at marriage and having a functional family that doesn't belong on the Jerry Springer Show. Those can't be "Real" men o_O

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I like Bobby Rio and Christian Hudson. Have listened to content from both of them and think they are legit.

Prefer people who have had to spend a lot of time to figure things out themselves that were not good with women at first. They are the types who you should be listening to because they have made all the mistakes and you can learn from their mistakes many times instead of your own.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea his approach disables women from playing games with YOU! "The community" is full of indirect verbal cowards who manipulate/lie and or spend money to get women. **** the "community". Of course indirect verbal dating coaches are going to seperate ARC from their playing field because they know they don't have the balls and backbone to really get a women's ***** wet during the firs convo or interaction. DROPS MIC.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Doc Love, Nick Saban, Don Shula.

Other coaches I like in no particular order are:

1. AMS
2. Fresh and Fit
3. StephisCold
4. MJGetRight
5. Based Zeus
6. Darius M

I used to follow Playing Fire and Corey Wayne, and not so much Todd V. He oversells himself.

Female wise, Appalonia Ponti seems cool. I get free stuff from Marni and not too sure about Courtney Ryan.

That should cover it.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love, Nick Saban, Don Shula.

Other coaches I like in no particular order are:

1. AMS
2. Fresh and Fit
3. StephisCold
4. MJGetRight
5. Based Zeus
6. Darius M

I used to follow Playing Fire and Corey Wayne, and not so much Todd V. He oversells himself.

Female wise, Appalonia Ponti seems cool. I get free stuff from Marni and not too sure about Courtney Ryan.

That should cover it.
No Alex Ferguson? No Bill Bellichick? No Greg Popovich? No Jose Mourinho? (guaranteed I misspelled some names)

LMAO bro get outta here.

Reaction score
1). AMS is consistent and doesn't sell you lies. He's pretty open about what he does and also promotes self-improvement.
2). Playing With Fire has some good videos, but you can obviously tell he goes for only Miami bimbos which is unrelatable to me
3). I used to like Coach Greg Adams, but he is a stream/live chat monkey now and hard to follow his content
4). Fresh and Fit for comedy

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1). AMS is consistent and doesn't sell you lies. He's pretty open about what he does and also promotes self-improvement.
2). Playing With Fire has some good videos, but you can obviously tell he goes for only Miami bimbos which is unrelatable to me
3). I used to like Coach Greg Adams, but he is a stream/live chat monkey now and hard to follow his content
4). Fresh and Fit for comedy
AMS is a fraud. He's changed his stance on too many topics over the years. He copies alot of Alan Roger Curries' philosophies and talking points. ARC even exposed him a few times about it on his youtube channel. Can't respect someone who doesn't give proper credit attribution. When it comes to direct verbal game, ARC is the king hands down. Every major PUA or dating coach knows this. All these indirect cats are selling the same manipulative, indirect bull****. ARC's mode one philosophy is all anyone needs to learn when it comes to approaching women in person.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMS is a fraud. He's changed his stance on too many topics over the years. He copies alot of Alan Roger Curries' philosophies and talking points. ARC even
i saw an 'infield' where he completely wimped out of approaching a group of young girls he was clearly attracted too, and then made excuses and stuff. So much for being a 'coach' lol. He was just intimidated and didn't want to get rejected on camera

Honestly, there's literally nobody out there, coach or otherwise, who impresses me, and they shouldn't impress anybody else. There isn't really a 'level' whereby you're so good at 'game' that you can do things that would surprise people. It's about how many girls you hit on (numbers game) and of course how attractive you are.

The only people who make outrageous claims that WOULD actually impress me, are people who of course can't prove it (for example there's people on seddit and on other pickup forums who claim to be old/ugly etc and claim to be able to bang ANY super hot 19 year old girl they want due to their game. Of course no infields or proof etc. Claim to be able to do what no coach etc has ever been able to do. It's all fantasy)

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously without a doubt Mystery Method...
dude was a genius and the only coach to actually explain what creates attraction - microcalibrations in behaviour which signal higher value

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw an 'infield' where he completely wimped out of approaching a group of young girls he was clearly attracted too, and then made excuses and stuff. So much for being a 'coach' lol. He was just intimidated and didn't want to get rejected on camera

Honestly, there's literally nobody out there, coach or otherwise, who impresses me, and they shouldn't impress anybody else. There isn't really a 'level' whereby you're so good at 'game' that you can do things that would surprise people. It's about how many girls you hit on (numbers game) and of course how attractive you are.

The only people who make outrageous claims that WOULD actually impress me, are people who of course can't prove it (for example there's people on seddit and on other pickup forums who claim to be old/ugly etc and claim to be able to bang ANY super hot 19 year old girl they want due to their game. Of course no infields or proof etc. Claim to be able to do what no coach etc has ever been able to do. It's all fantasy)
Have you read any of Alan Roger Curries books?