Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you go on first dates and why?

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you take different women to different places? Do you have different locations for different outcomes?

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually meet at a bar within a few miles of my place for a couple drinks. Have a second place in mind to go to that is also close to my apartment. Then pound town

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take women to the same place for a first date. Second date invite them over to my house so we can drive together to mexican place. We usually don't make it to eat.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually take them to a local pub thats like 8 minutes walk from my place. We grab a quart of beer in a nice big mug. Then I say " lets grab some fresh air" and I just lead her to my place.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All depends on the type of woman you are taking out. If I know that she is a easy lay I will take her to a spot walking distance of my place and get drinks so its easier to get her to come back and bang. If she is of any quality, and educated, I will take her to a fun spot. Bowling, pool, beach, always has to have a bar to have a few drinks. Makes the girl more comfortable and loosens the tension on her end. Boom.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Starbucks, Subway, Cold Stone Creamery, Dos Toros, or this spot I like called Republic. Why do I go there you ask? Because it's good and it's cheap.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had great success with bars with darts. Have a drink, play darts which allows you to do a lot of flirty things, have another drink, make out, and go try and bang. Almost all dates that included darts ended up with me banging her at some point...success other wise was 50/50 at best...fun activities do a lot for your chances...

Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wine bar (2 steps from my place)

Surfing

Skydiving

Sushi

Sure i bring her to A than b (bar). B is always in my area

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man is it nice to see a useful thread for once.

Haven't dated much since I moved to the country for work. Making bank, but the women here suuuuuuuck - it's not the good kind of "country".

First date was always a hipstery-coffee-dessert-lounge with private booths. No liquor license though:(

Second date was either a drive-in movie or a two-up cruise on my Vespa.

Half of the battle is logistics - I'd definitely do more local stuff if I had my time again.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vespa date ftw?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beach for a swim, then walk over to a bar for a drink.

Have also taken them to the dog park with my dog and had a walk and a take away coffee.

Inexpensive and relaxing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We take a motorcycle ride to a winery down the road from my house. She has two glasses of wine; I have two beers. The bill is $20. Then I say, "Hey, let's go make out on an abandoned bridge!" It works a lot better than the 'come back to my place' cliche. Women will say yes to something that does not sound like an invitation to fvck. And of course, we don't. Usually we do about everything but fvck, though. That bridge has gotten me more than one bj.

After a date like that is over, a girl knows that if she sees me again, we're going to fvck. Maybe that's not what she wants, fine with me, but I am very clear about my intentions, even though I do it without being pushy.

Reactions: Von

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Random chick, who I do no have super high interest in fvcking. Keep it cheap on the first date, simple coffeehouse or split the bill for a simple restaurant.

Girl who is super hot, or who I want to fvck very, very, badly... And this is in very exceptional circumstances. Take her on an adventure date to the rock gym for rock climbing, or parasailing on Virgnia Beach. Yes it costs a bit more, but these are things I enjoy doing myself so often I just use them as an excuse or reason. Plus, I find that women are super into the crazy adventure date and it scores major points to be action oriented.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vespa date ftw?
Yeah, come to think of it. Whenever I got the chance to do the Vespa date, I never got anything less than a bj - had great mini-LTRs with all three of those girls actually. Power of preselection? Can safely say that the Vespa has also worked against me with some women but meh.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We take a motorcycle ride to a winery down the road from my house. She has two glasses of wine; I have two beers. The bill is $20. Then I say, "Hey, let's go make out on an abandoned bridge!" It works a lot better than the 'come back to my place' cliche. Women will say yes to something that does not sound like an invitation to fvck. And of course, we don't. Usually we do about everything but fvck, though. That bridge has gotten me more than one bj.

After a date like that is over, a girl knows that if she sees me again, we're going to fvck. Maybe that's not what she wants, fine with me, but I am very clear about my intentions, even though I do it without being pushy.
How do these women usually respond to the bridge comment? Do they think youre serious? And what sort of demographic are they?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always gone well. And I am serious; they can tell. As far as demographic, most of these were internet dates off Plenty of Fish, ages 26-36. The motorcycle helps, too. A girl who won't get on it is probably a girl who won't put out on the first or second date.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 - interesting. I was out with an HB7 Asian chick last night - she got real excited when she saw darts on the TV - course I took the chance to slip in some extra kino as u do any time they get excited ;-) Trouble is good luck finding anywhere that will let you play with sharp things in feminised Melbourne.

I'd pay the Vespa date - nursie is dying to get on the back of my motorbike. Of course I have a 250 with very little seat room so she's going to have to snuggle in nice and tight. Instant Kino and her sitting on basically a big vibrator - how could you lose.