Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do us great guys find women like you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
@BeExcellent , @catsmeow2

I love both of your intelligence and insights. Since Pan left, you guys are my favorite posters.

But where do I find a woman who is smart, sexy, upstanding in character, and loyal and committed.

I once had a penpal tell me in the churches and libraries.

Maybe you've mentioned it and I missed it, but where did you meet your men, and under what circumstances?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get ready for meandering novels lacking chapter titles, summaries and tl;dr's. Anyone who's a fan of David Foster Wallace, this thread is for you.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent , @catsmeow2

I love both of your intelligence and insights. Since Pan left, you guys are my favorite posters.
I have nothing against their forum participation (the more varied perspectives, the better) … but these two women are your “favorites?“

Perhaps you should consider turning in your man-card and joining loveshack.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I have nothing against their forum participation (the more varied perspectives, the better) … but these two women are your “favorites?“

Perhaps you should consider turning in your man-card and joining loveshack.
I can recognize wise women, and I have no problem expressing my appreciation for them.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can recognize wise women, and I have no problem expressing my appreciation for them.
Thanks for sharing. For years, I've had sleepless nights... wondering if you could recognize wise women and express your appreciation for them. In fact, that's why most of us signed up on sosuave. Now that our prayers have been answered, we might finally have a good nights sleep.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. For years, I've had sleepless nights... wondering if you could recognize wise women and express your appreciation for them. In fact, that's why most of us signed up on sosuave. Now our prayers have been answered, we might finally have a good nights sleep.
Wow, you're a pretty antagonistic type of guy, huh?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
BeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeexxxxeeeeccccccceeeeeelllllllleeeeeeeeeennnnnttttttttt!!!!!!!!

Caaaaaaattttttttsssssssssmmmmmmeeeeeeeeooooowwwwwwww2222222222!!!

Check in with me. I've been impatient for your responses all evening, and so far, nothing. :(

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
BeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeexxxxeeeeccccccceeeeeelllllllleeeeeeeeeennnnnttttttttt!!!!!!!!

Caaaaaaattttttttsssssssssmmmmmmeeeeeeeeooooowwwwwwww2222222222!!!

Check in with me. I've been impatient for your responses all evening, and so far, nothing. :(
Do you not see how pathetic you look right now? Holy shvt at the lack of self awareness

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
And for those of you who hate on me because these two fine ladies are my favorite posters:

They're smart, sexy and loyal.

And if I want to find a chick like that, these lovely ladies hold the wisdom to my success.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
In depth response to come. Currently in Newport Beach with fiancé for his birthday ;)

Cheers
Can I call you Queen Bee? BeExcellent. B.E. But then add another E. BEE... Queen Bee!

How cool is that?

Cause you are! You're super rad! I love your posts a lot!

If I was in Government, I could Commission you to write a Manual on how a young woman should conduct herself and her life, and how she can find Peace, Joy and Happiness in Life, and then teach it as course in public education.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're smart, sexy and loyal.
Sounds like you've got one-itis for internet people.

That's like three layers deep of hallucinations.

They're probably not answering since you are coming across as weird creep who'll end up stalking/worshipping/fapping to their posts if they do answer you.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got one-itis for internet people.

That's like three layers deep of hallucinations.

They're probably not answering since you are coming across as weird creep who'll end up stalking/worshipping/fapping to their posts if they do answer you.
You're such a brat!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're a dime a dozen, mate.

Your just fooled by their need to appear high value in all their posts is all
they are decent forum posters , but what they say is nothing more than what most women say “ just be funny and confident “ . Needless to say , this does not really get you anywhere worthwhile

actually taking as a given advice from women is really bad , mainly because they have no idea what actually they want

guys find reasons to bang / date women . Women find reasons to not bang/date men

You can not take advice from women since it can not really be applied to a men . Their game only works because they have a lot of options naturally , not because they “create” these options

most guys s8ck at the creation part

Status
Not open for further replies.