Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do us great guys find women like you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Winnipeg, the most isolated and coldest city in North America. It's basically a polar research station that happens to have women.
Is Winnipeg a sausage fest? It is only 70 miles from the US border. The US border of Manitoba and North Dakota is isolated.

A lot of cities in the Western US are sausage fests. Excess single males 18-40.

The greater genetic diversity in men is why they hold 85% of the genius-level IQs despite the average intelligence levels between the genders being roughly equal. This is the main reason why they run things (more so than physical strength, stoicism or lack of pregnancy).
Yes, there is more variation in male intelligence levels than female levels. The top levels intelligence people are males so are the absolute bottom levels of intelligence. In the mating environment, the absolute top level intelligence guys have issues with mating. They often have poor social skills (Autism and Asperger's) and lack big muscles. If they have enough money, they overcome their high level intelligence with money, but that might only get a mediocre woman (see Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg).

Being a below average intelligence male might be more advantageous in getting laid than an above average intelligence one. It depends upon how below average and how above average we're comparing. Often times, the tattooed dirtbag working in a warehouse who has a GED gets more vagina than the white collar, middle manager or individual contributor guy who has a BA/BS degree or an advanced degree.

Last edited:

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I was doing a little drinking over the weekend, and so my drunken sense of humor/personality was coming out.

But @BeExcellent and @catsmeow2 are quality women, what some of us guys here are looking for. So I don't see why many of guys went into absolute hysterics that someone would ask them how they met their men, and under what circumstances, and how the "courtships" evolved into LTRs.

There's still a lot of silly little boys around here. :(

M

member160761

I was doing a little drinking over the weekend, and so my drunken sense of humor/personality was coming out.

But @BeExcellent and @catsmeow2 are quality women, what some of us guys here are looking for. So I don't see why many of guys went into absolute hysterics that someone would ask them how they met their men, and under what circumstances, and how the "courtships" evolved into LTRs.

There's still a lot of silly little boys around here. :(
Nobody was getting hysterical but you. You act/write like a woman/homosexual and we gave you words of caution and making fun of you so you don't embarass yourself more. Also, I get this only from Canadian males in your age bracket, acting flamboyant and cartoonish without shame and self-awareness.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody was getting hysterical but you. You act/write like a woman/homosexual and we gave you words of caution and making fun of you so you don't embarass yourself more. Also, I get this only from Canadian males in your age bracket, acting flamboyant and cartoonish without shame and self-awareness.
What, is that supposed to be some kind of insult? Was it supposed to hurt my feelings? Too funny. But what I find even funnier is that you're deluded into thinking you're an absolute expert on me, yet you've never even met me and have only read the few posts that I do make here.

It is foolish for a man to draw conclusions with insufficient evidence.

M

member160761

What, is that supposed to be some kind of insult? Was it supposed to hurt my feelings? Too funny. But what I find even funnier is that you're deluded into thinking you're an absolute expert on me, yet you've never even met me and have only read the few posts that I do make here.

It is foolish for a man to draw conclusions with insufficient evidence.
Yet you draw conclusions about women on a virtual space. It is not an insult but a reality check.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Yet you draw conclusions about women on a virtual space. It is not an insult but a reality check.
I drew conclusions based on the evidence, by first observing and investigating their Doctrines and Characters.

You've failed to do that with me, yet you're quick to hurl accusations and insults.

Triggered by me much?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
What I find particularly interesting about this thread is that it's not just me and @BeExcellent interacting, which it should be (or anyone else who actually wants to contribute to the actual discussion).

But instead, and before she even entered, we had an assortment of guys getting all Jealous and trying to undermine my attempt to pick her brain. "Oh no! DoubleBarrel is interacting with females! We better sabotage him before he steals our chances! Let's make him look bad, then maybe the ladies will think he is a silly little goose and ignore him!" And that's just what they tried to do.

Then we also had the guys who were butthurt because they're not my favorite posters, and were Envious that I signaled out @catsmeow2 and @BeExcellent as my favorites instead of them. So what did they do? They sought out to discredit our star women posters, hoping to win a place in my heart. "Oh no! DoubleBarrel prefers the women rather than me! How can I get him to see what a cool guy I am and give me approval too? I know! I'll seek to besmirch the ones he praises, hoping to compete with them and outdo them! Then DoubleBarrel will think I am rad!"

Like I said, there are still a lot of silly little boys on this forum.

Work on your Characters, guys, and demonstrate you've made ground in this Pursuit by revealing it with your Actions, and oftentimes your lack of Action or what you refrain from Thinking or Enacting.

Last edited:
M

member160761

Alright schizo-man, there is already medication for your disease. Go outside touch some grass, stoping capitalizing words that are not supposed to be capitalized, nobody will subscribe to your religion, and think like a man again. You are past middle age, for ****s sake.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Alright schizo-man, there is already medication for your disease. Go outside touch some grass, stoping capitalizing words that are not supposed to be capitalized, nobody will subscribe to your religion, and think like a man again. You are past middle age, for ****s sake.
A great man wants all his Brothers to succeed in their Pursuit of Prosperity and Recognition, even if he disagrees or objects to their Doctrine (so long as it brings harm to no one).

You don't; therefore, you are not a great man.

But perhaps you could be with some changes.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
51B65A37-2F83-4407-A5DB-54F85D3EC598.jpeg

What I find particularly interesting about this thread is that it's not just me and @BeExcellent interacting, which it should be (or anyone else who actually wants to contribute to the actual discussion).

But instead, and before she even entered, we had an assortment of guys getting all Jealous and trying to undermine my attempt to pick her brain. "Oh no! DoubleBarrel is interacting with females! We better sabotage him before he steals our chances! Let's make him look bad, then maybe the ladies will think he is a silly little goose!" And that's just what they tried to do.

Then we also had the guys who were butthurt because they're not my favorite posters, and were Envious that I signaled out @catsmeow2 and @BeExcellent as my favorites instead of them. So what did they do? They sought out to discredit our star women posters, hoping to win a place in my heart. "Oh no! DoubleBarrel prefers the women rather than me! How can I get him to see what a cool guy I am and give me approval too? I know! I'll seek to besmirch the ones he praises, hoping to compete with them and outdo them! Then DoubleBarrel will think I am rad!"

Like I said, there are still a lot of silly little boys on this forum.

Work on your Characters, guys, and demonstrate you've made ground in this Pursuit by revealing it with your Actions, and oftentimes your lack of Action or what you refrain from Enacting.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, you, you're the most Jealous and Envious one of the bunch.

The thing I've discovered about those who hurl accusations and insults is that their arguments have no foundation to stand on. And because they lack the Intellectual Capacity to form their own Objections and Arguments or Counter-Arguments to engage in honest debate, they resort to bullying like a man who has no idea what it means to be in touch with his own Power, and the Influence it could give him.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
382E68AA-4822-469E-9B3C-CB3CE5702BF2.jpeg

Yes, you, you're the most Jealous and Envious one of the bunch.

The thing I've discovered about those who hurl accusations and insults is that their arguments have no foundation to stand on. And because they lack the Intellectual Capacity to form their own Objections and Arguments or Counter-Arguments to engage in honest debate, they resort to bullying like a man who has no idea what it means to be in touch with his own Power, and the Influence it could give him.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You drinking again? I’ve had my fun with ya, I’ll leave you to your own devices broheem.

996D06E1-511D-4D07-B759-56B49088A625.jpeg

A man void of words and who depends on others to speak on his behalf is one nobody ever hears anything about.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Still not a single original thought of your own in that brain of yours, huh? Some men are critical thinkers; others aren't.

So why don't we leave the thinking to the philosophers, eh?

EDIT: Oh ho! So you're gonna edit and retract your comment after I've already replied to it. Chicken! :)

Last edited:
M

member160761

A great man wants all his Brothers to succeed in their Pursuit of Prosperity and Recognition, even if he disagrees or objects to their Doctrine (so long as it brings harm to no one).
Spoken like a true New Age grifter. Keep grifting. Spreading mental diarrhea is a form of spiritual harm.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Too much bickering like women in here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.