"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

When a girl asks...

phish

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
"How far have you been with other girls?" What could/does that mean?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
well I guess it depend what relationship you had with that girl. If she is a friend of yours she might be curious about it for a variety of reasons, but I am sure this girl is someone you are interested in...

She could be a lil sexually inexperienced herself, but she is interested in you and whats to know how "far" you've gone as well. Sometimes girls can be a bit cautious when they start to really explore sex stuff with guys and are too embarrassed to do it with someone who has considerable more experience than they do. Remember, girls have self-conscious issues too..
 

phish

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
right now the relationship is flirting/friendship

i am taking it further

so im guessing shes interested in knowing this because she wants to know if she can go further without feeling embarassed?? im kinda confused about the whole thing..
 

phish

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
also, what do you think would be a good reply to a question like this?

at the time, i felt that i should say i have only done certain things as to not intimidate her...it felt right to me.

so i actually held back some stuff/lied.

i think i did the best thing for my situtation - feel free to criticize me tho

i'd still like more detail on what this question "means" from a girl.
 

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
that could be a way of looking at it, I am by no means a DJ just yet but when it comes to sex stuff girls dont normally ask those kinda questions for no reason.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
No offence, but it seems like something a girl in high school would ask. Maybe she's a virgin since the more typical question is "How many people have you slept with?", not asking how far you've gone.
 

The_King

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
UK
I would take it as an oppurtunity to increase the interest level by laying on the C + F or similar stuff... maybe say something like

"Oh quite far ....to the next state, did that answer your question?"

" I don't kiss and tell"

"C'mon, what do you think! (with a knowing look)"

"look you can't seduce me that way...I think your going to have to try abit harder"

"which one?"

"I will tell you, when I think you deserve to know"

"why does it always revovle around sex with you? don't you want to get to know the real me...I hate it when women do this to me...your just like all the rest"

Those are the sort of replies I would fire back if I felt they were in the context.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by The_King
I would take it as an oppurtunity to increase the interest level by laying on the C + F or similar stuff... maybe say something like

"Oh quite far ....to the next state, did that answer your question?"

" I don't kiss and tell"

"C'mon, what do you think! (with a knowing look)"

"look you can't seduce me that way...I think your going to have to try abit harder"

"which one?"

"I will tell you, when I think you deserve to know"

"why does it always revovle around sex with you? don't you want to get to know the real me...I hate it when women do this to me...your just like all the rest"

Those are the sort of replies I would fire back if I felt they were in the context.
these are actually pretty good. whena girl asks something relating to past gf's, it definitely mean they have high IL in you.
my friend did that **** to me, asked me how much gf's i had in the past. I just walked around the question and not really answering it.

but yea, the safest way is to avoid being AFC and answering her straight out. cause you'll never know what answer she expects to hear from you, which will increase her IL if you dont tell her.
similarly, this is also a test they throw at you.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
she has very high IL.

wants to know how experienced you are.

my present girlfriend once asked me,

"are you a player? ive heard you are. "

i juz smiled. and now we're a couple.

you don't have to answer every question she throws at ya.

leave a sense of mystery.
 

phish

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
thanks for the replies.

yeah she is in high school, as far as if she's virgin or not, i dont know, nor do i really care.

BTW what does laying "C + F" mean?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
****y and Funny
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
tell her

"Ive messed around with other girls but Im waiting for the right person to have sex with"

Then take her hands in yours, look in her eyes and kiss her. AFter that **** her
 

The_King

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Location
UK
Nice Guy alert....

"Ive messed around with other girls but Im waiting for the right person to have sex with"
I would not use this, as it just seems too sweet and innocent, AFC, whether it be true or not. It also seems like a line out of some chick-flick..remain a challenge, be a man. That comment then action would you require you to really know the girl and of been dating for awhile otherwise it seems fake.

I may be wrong, it might work in the right situation, like both drunk and both sitting on your bed but its definately nothing I would recommend. I would rather use one of my comments from above, look her in the eyes then glance at her lips, then back to her eyes then go in for the kill.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by phish
"How far have you been with other girls?" What could/does that mean?
Means she wants her Salad Tossed... followed by a Dirty Sanchez...

Tell her you'll fart in her mouth.... then say 'How's that for going far?' ;)
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
use humor

Tell her you took a girl to the north pole....than pause for a second to let the double-entendre sink in.:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by GaryNas
No offence, but it seems like something a girl in high school would ask. Maybe she's a virgin since the more typical question is "How many people have you slept with?", not asking how far you've gone.
I was wondering why chicks ask me how many other girls I've slept with. I just got asked this when I was spittin game at some HB8 who was sexy as hell.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
lol, I like the answers above.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Re: use humor

Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
Tell her you took a girl to the north pole....than pause for a second to let the double-entendre sink in.:D
Don't you mean the "SOUTH Pole?"
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by phish
"How far have you been with other girls?"
"Why do you want to know? It doesn't have to be a competition.":p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top