"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

When a girl asks...

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Women like to take the cue from other women you have been with. In other words she wants to know if you are safe because other women have been with you before.

I had been asked that before and I told them that I had my fair share. Then they ask me what happened to them and I tell them that we were friends until they moved out of the area, or that we moved into different social circles.

Don't be afraid to tell a woman that you had a couple of girls before. She doesn't want to know if she is the olny one in your life. She wants to know that you are not a psycho.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
Is this girl 14?
 
Top