She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
these are actually pretty good. whena girl asks something relating to past gf's, it definitely mean they have high IL in you.Originally posted by The_King
I would take it as an oppurtunity to increase the interest level by laying on the C + F or similar stuff... maybe say something like
"Oh quite far ....to the next state, did that answer your question?"
" I don't kiss and tell"
"C'mon, what do you think! (with a knowing look)"
"look you can't seduce me that way...I think your going to have to try abit harder"
"which one?"
"I will tell you, when I think you deserve to know"
"why does it always revovle around sex with you? don't you want to get to know the real me...I hate it when women do this to me...your just like all the rest"
Those are the sort of replies I would fire back if I felt they were in the context.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I would not use this, as it just seems too sweet and innocent, AFC, whether it be true or not. It also seems like a line out of some chick-flick..remain a challenge, be a man. That comment then action would you require you to really know the girl and of been dating for awhile otherwise it seems fake."Ive messed around with other girls but Im waiting for the right person to have sex with"
Means she wants her Salad Tossed... followed by a Dirty Sanchez...Originally posted by phish
"How far have you been with other girls?" What could/does that mean?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I was wondering why chicks ask me how many other girls I've slept with. I just got asked this when I was spittin game at some HB8 who was sexy as hell.Originally posted by GaryNas
No offence, but it seems like something a girl in high school would ask. Maybe she's a virgin since the more typical question is "How many people have you slept with?", not asking how far you've gone.
Don't you mean the "SOUTH Pole?"Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
Tell her you took a girl to the north pole....than pause for a second to let the double-entendre sink in.![]()
"Why do you want to know? It doesn't have to be a competition."Originally posted by phish
"How far have you been with other girls?"
(in the voice of Vic Romano)Don't you mean the "SOUTH Pole?"
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.