Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats the general reply to a woman who is dating other men

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As above really

Shes entitled to do what she wants and its only our 2nd date tonight obv thats good for me and i railed her good on the last date then withdrew attention,

whats some good replies if she was to say the words "im dating others"

obv im spinning plates but im under the impression thats the worst thing you can confirm to a woman, its never worked for me in the past,.....yes women are double standards

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
‘Make sure you get tested before we have sex.’

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As above really

Shes entitled to do what she wants and its only our 2nd date tonight obv thats good for me and i railed her good on the last date then withdrew attention,

obv im spinning plates but im under the impression thats the worst thing you can confirm to a woman, its never worked for me in the past,.....yes women are double standards
Good...you need someone to keep your mind off me when I'm not available

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl would state this for three reasons:

1) She wants to keep it non-exclusive and make sure you overtly understand this, as you likely didn’t pick up on her covert cues; or

2) She wants to make you jealous in a manipulative attempt for you to desire and request exclusivity to get her off the market (before you lose her); or

3) She is unsure of your motive and is feeling you out to see where you are at so she can mirror or respond accordingly.

What you say is not as relevant as your understanding the motive behind her overtness and responding accordingly. Look at her actions to determine from which of the three motivations she is operating.