Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the furthest you would drive for a date?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Shocked I haven't seen a thread about this due to the high gas prices and all. But for a first date especially what is the furthest you will drive since many of them turn out to be no second dates and a waste? Especially when using OLD.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shocked I haven't seen a thread about this due to the high gas prices and all. But for a first date especially what is the furthest you will drive since many of them turn out to be no second dates and a waste? Especially when using OLD.
I've driven 2 hrs and have had women drive 2 hours, 10-12 years ago when I lived in California, where gas prices then were $4 or so a gallon. That being said, this was to their house/my house and sex was pretty much a given.

For a regular OLD date and they weren't super interested and horny, I'd only do 45 minutes

Reaction score
Depends, I live 30-50 minutes from downtown depending on traffic so I don’t have a choice. That’s the only exception I will make.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 minutes. I have made the effort to have all women I interact with live within a 30 minute drive (free flowing traffic) of me. This took conscious manipulation during the time in which I used swipe apps. When I meet people in person, it's even easier not to meet people who live more than 30 minutes away.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what type of mood im in and whats in it for me.

Generally half an hour.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Back in my single days I just used to meet halfway. I would drive further if it was a place I actually wanted to go regardless of company.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty proud I got a woman to fly to spend the weekend with me for a first date...and a number of repeat dates...

Some dates are worth more effort than others. I have to go 45 miles to the BIG CITY. If I have to go that far to get a date, I'd sure vet that prospect more than someone in my home town I could meet for coffee.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty proud I got a woman to fly to spend the weekend with me for a first date...and a number of repeat dates...

Some dates are worth more effort than others. I have to go 45 miles to the BIG CITY. If I have to go that far to get a date, I'd sure vet that prospect more than someone in my home town I could meet for coffee.
I drove 60 miles once! The chick looked okay in the pics, and she played vollyball too. Key word "played." I didn't vet her enough and she was about 30lbs heavier than her pics.

I do a better job of vetting cell numbers. When I get the number I go on a reverse search site like Spydailer and get their full name. I then go on Facebook and look them up. That way I can see more current pics.

You'd be shocked women use 6 year old pics when I go on FB and see they took the pic like in 2015 and using it on their profile.

This has probably saved me about 25 times from wasting money.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drove 60 miles once! The chick looked okay in the pics, and she played vollyball too. Key word "played." I didn't vet her enough and she was about 30lbs heavier than her pics.

I do a better job of vetting cell numbers. When I get the number I go on a reverse search site like Spydailer and get their full name. I then go on Facebook and look them up. That way I can see more current pics.

You'd be shocked women use 6 year old pics when I go on FB and see they took the pic like in 2015 and using it on their profile.

This has probably saved me about 25 times from wasting money.

yeaH WE KNOW...YOU'VE POSTED THIS dozens OF TIMES...

According to the number of women who "aren't good enough" for you how many times a day you "mixin a batch"? Maybe if you slowed down on the crank yankin' some of these women might pass your boner test....

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drove from Toronto to New York City to meet a penpal for the first time and dragged my folks along with me. Drove across Brooklyn and Manhattan like at 2 am in the morning after dropping her back home. Was in a weird state of mind during that time back in 2015 and going over some shocking events from the previous year with a divorce and other business. I drove the whole way going to it, and I was more shy or worried about seeing her in person rather than the drive.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 19, I flew to Europe for a date,

Now, the farthest I’d go is across the street.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zero.

I never drive to dates with new girls, because i am always drinking or trying to drink with them and also because i am too lazy/unmotivated for that.

Always schedule at a place within walking distance to your house/apartment. Setting up logistics in your favor from the beginning is key.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero.

I never drive to dates with new girls, because i am always drinking or trying to drink with them and also because i am too lazy/unmotivated for that.

Always schedule at a place within walking distance to your house/apartment. Setting up logistics in your favor from the beginning is key.
:rofl: :rofl::lol::lol:

You guys and your ALWAYS and NEVER.....

There are no absolutes!

You gotta play to your strengths and if proximity to your home is one, then great...That has never held me back from any sort of success though. FWIW the only time I ever lived somewhere where things were walking distance to my home was in College!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl::lol::lol:

You guys and your ALWAYS and NEVER.....

There are no absolutes!
False.

Absolute #1 Never give them your real name. You boys can thank me later on this one. Don't forget the little disagreement you had with those slots in the last town.

Absolute #2 Always get a motel room on the 1st floor. This way you can jump out the window in case a jealous boyfriend/husband shows up after a night of heating and flashing the joints.

Absolute #3 Don't meddle in anyone else's game and when the cars leave the lot all debts are paid. Develop a system to keep you and your boys safe. When dealing with rowdy locals simply yell out "hey chad" and people quickly learn you've got bigger and meaner friends by your side. It's PUA vs the world. Always has been and always will be.