Shocked I haven't seen a thread about this due to the high gas prices and all. But for a first date especially what is the furthest you will drive since many of them turn out to be no second dates and a waste? Especially when using OLD.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I've driven 2 hrs and have had women drive 2 hours, 10-12 years ago when I lived in California, where gas prices then were $4 or so a gallon. That being said, this was to their house/my house and sex was pretty much a given.Shocked I haven't seen a thread about this due to the high gas prices and all. But for a first date especially what is the furthest you will drive since many of them turn out to be no second dates and a waste? Especially when using OLD.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I drove 60 miles once! The chick looked okay in the pics, and she played vollyball too. Key word "played." I didn't vet her enough and she was about 30lbs heavier than her pics.I'm actually pretty proud I got a woman to fly to spend the weekend with me for a first date...and a number of repeat dates...
Some dates are worth more effort than others. I have to go 45 miles to the BIG CITY. If I have to go that far to get a date, I'd sure vet that prospect more than someone in my home town I could meet for coffee.
I drove 60 miles once! The chick looked okay in the pics, and she played vollyball too. Key word "played." I didn't vet her enough and she was about 30lbs heavier than her pics.
I do a better job of vetting cell numbers. When I get the number I go on a reverse search site like Spydailer and get their full name. I then go on Facebook and look them up. That way I can see more current pics.
You'd be shocked women use 6 year old pics when I go on FB and see they took the pic like in 2015 and using it on their profile.
This has probably saved me about 25 times from wasting money.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Sorry, this is foolish. Not only do I go to her, I offer to pick her up. Getting to her house ASAP sets up the logistics for sex.First date I always make the woman come to me. If she won't come to me or meet halfway then I next. Going to her turf means entering her frame.
Shocked I haven't seen a thread about this due to the high gas prices and all. But for a first date especially what is the furthest you will drive since many of them turn out to be no second dates and a waste? Especially when using OLD.
Zero.
I never drive to dates with new girls, because i am always drinking or trying to drink with them and also because i am too lazy/unmotivated for that.
Always schedule at a place within walking distance to your house/apartment. Setting up logistics in your favor from the beginning is key.
False.![]()
You guys and your ALWAYS and NEVER.....
There are no absolutes!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.