Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the furthest you would drive for a date?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 minutes in general.

45ish minutes if she was a 9/10.

I haven't driven to a date in 3 years though. I always meet at bars within walking distance of my place.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Geomaxxing is a thing.

I tell them where to meet me, which lately has been within walking distance of my apartment.

If they flake it’s not really a big deal.

If things are going well I ask them if they pick up hitchhikers, because I need a ride home.

It usually gets a laugh.

On different occasions they have offered to drive back to their place.

I live in a small city.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Nowadays, 30 minutes for a hot piece of tail. Normally I work it so they come to my place.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl::lol::lol:

You guys and your ALWAYS and NEVER.....

There are no absolutes!

You gotta play to your strengths and if proximity to your home is one, then great...That has never held me back from any sort of success though. FWIW the only time I ever lived somewhere where things were walking distance to my home was in College!

It's true though. Obviously you still have to look good and be on your game on the actual date though.

I learned a long time ago always set it up next to your place, don't budge when she says meet me half way and it does in fact put the ball in your favor so to speak.

I used to screw up a few times and agreed to meet them half way or drive to where they are. Unless it was directly to their houses, i never got first date lays out if it and usually just ended up wasting my time.

So i never ever agree to meet halfway or go to them anymore unless i have managed to talk an online girl into watching a movie at her place first date which i have only managed to do twice in my life.

My theories on why i have much more success when making them come to me are:

1) it establishes early frame in your favor

2) it already puts in her mind that she is having to go out of her way and do something for you. This not only separates you from the competition, but a woman subconsciously begins to believe she really likes or loves you when she starts doing stuff for you that she usually wouldn't do under normal circumstances aka seeing the average joe who agrees to meet her halfway or for a lame dinner only date.

3) it establishes you as the more dominant one early on

4) most guys won't demand and will succumb to her requests especially if her looks level is very high

5) it makes her feel more insecure about herself and why us she making this exception for some strange guy....which is you

6) it makes dating in general feel much easier in my mind

7) after you have both finished your drinks an excuse to see your amazing view from your apartment or your old vintage dvd collection or whatever bs excuse you can muster up to her her to your place becomes infinitely easier

8) your chances for sex first date or at least strong foreplay greatly improve

9) if she is coming to see you she has probably already rationalized in your mind that if you check the right boxes sex is on the table

10) i have never met my current gf halfway or near her once in our entire five month relationship.....despite this, she is constantly bringing me food from the store and other odd little gifts here and there....always texts me first each day....ect.

Do you know how many times i have been called selfish or lazy by women who end up screaming my name just a few hours later? Too many to count. I always make them say my name during first sexual encounter as well. This is another early power establishing dynamic. Dating / relationships are both all about power and who has more of it.

Last edited: