Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the best way to ask a girl out over text

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has zero to do with the way you ask them out. Zero. If so they would never even go on a first date with you.
course they would they want to know you desire them, and hoped youd spend resources on them

texting is a weak mans game of no return, it should be limited to 4-5 messages here and there

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
course they would they want to know you desire them, and hoped youd spend resources on them

texting is a weak mans game of no return, it should be limited to 4-5 messages here and there
Nah, get with the times bro. You seem like you are stuck in a time warp. That advice is great in 1995 not so great in 2021.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has zero to do with the way you ask them out. Zero. If so they would never even go on a first date with you.

And this is a recent problem, not one that I normally have, and one that appears to be turning around slowly. And texting has always worked fine in that regard. So has calling. It simply makes 0 difference.
Nah, get with the times bro. You seem like you are stuck in a time warp. That advice is great in 1995 not so great in 2021.
That’s using texting as a crutch. Yes they both can work but why make it easier on her? The point of calling is to gauge her interest. How excited does she sound? People can’t easily bullshyt their way through voice inflection.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck properly. Those "bad boys" they give their body to aint' doing a damn thing "properly"...
A "bad boy" ain't necessarily a bad dude. He has personal power because he knows his worth. Blue pill, jealous and the f word hates to see this.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE

I asked her and I think it's a no. I'll wait till next week then forget about it.

Here is an audio of how it went, what do you think?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CBI-Yp1nqEjlBauN8ApvG_O8HYpavBSP/view?usp=sharing
@BackInTheGame78 @billtx49 @EyeBRollin @Roober
This is why you don't cal unless you are confident and sure of yourself. You sounded afraid and nervous. Didn't matter what you said, it was likely going to be a no because of it.

This is another reason why unless you are really good on the phone that you should text until you feel more comfortable doing it.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you don't cal unless you are confident and sure of yourself. You sounded afraid and nervous. Didn't matter what you said, it was likely going to be a no because of it.

This is another reason why unless you are really good on the phone that you should text until you feel more comfortable doing it.
So this is a sure no? I didn't know I sounded nervous. Anyway it's an experience to learn from

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you

What is the best time for dates? Can they happen in the morning
Not typically... I know people don't like Corey Wayne, but his approach on dates is simple... "Create an opportunity for sex to happen"

After you've seen her a couple times, mornings are okay. Early on, it's not likely to create an opportunity for sex.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her out as soon as possible and keep the texting to an absolute minimum. If she gives you excuses, consider her not interested and move on.