"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What specifically could I be doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
I often get women's phone numbers when I ask for them but rarely get first dates, and never second dates with the same woman or sex.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
I wait two or three days before I text them and try to arrange a meet up. I don't know of anything I do that would turn them off. I sometimes get the "I'll let you know" text from women.
 

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
I wouldn't necessarily say that she seems excited to give me her number
 

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
Me: Hi (her name). This is Josh. We met at (name of bar) on (day of the week). I'm gonna be at (name of bar) on (day of the week) at (time) do you wanna join me? Her: I can't I have to work then. Me: Do you wanna meet up some other time? Her: I'll let you know. [Of course she doesn't]
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
How do I built rapport with her specifically. (I also happen to have asperger's syndrome (mild autism) so I don't have very good social skills but want to learn)
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
How do I built rapport with her specifically. (I also happen to have asperger's syndrome (mild autism) so I don't have very good social skills but want to learn)
You're not alone here my friend. I have stumbled my way through interpersonal
and romantic relationships my whole life, failed friendships all over the place, failed marriage and
an imminent divorce. I'm 48 in a few weeks and I'm no wiser with this stuff than than when I was 14.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,862
Reaction score
19,086
I wouldn't necessarily say that she seems excited to give me her number
That's because giving out a number is no big deal for most women. It really isn't even a sign of interest. They know it is far easier for them to give out their number and reject a guy via text than in person where things could escalate or the guy could handle it badly and then they may be in physical danger.

You are misinterpreting getting her number as a sign of interest when it isn't.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Me: Hi (her name). This is Josh. We met at (name of bar) on (day of the week). I'm gonna be at (name of bar) on (day of the week) at (time) do you wanna join me? Her: I can't I have to work then. Me: Do you wanna meet up some other time? Her: I'll let you know. [Of course she doesn't]
"I'll let you know" = I'm not really interested.

Women are not going to tell you no directly. They prefer to fob guys off with excuses. Excuse = not interested.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top