Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
I often get women's phone numbers when I ask for them but rarely get first dates, and never second dates with the same woman or sex.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You're not alone here my friend. I have stumbled my way through interpersonalHow do I built rapport with her specifically. (I also happen to have asperger's syndrome (mild autism) so I don't have very good social skills but want to learn)
That's because giving out a number is no big deal for most women. It really isn't even a sign of interest. They know it is far easier for them to give out their number and reject a guy via text than in person where things could escalate or the guy could handle it badly and then they may be in physical danger.I wouldn't necessarily say that she seems excited to give me her number
"I'll let you know" = I'm not really interested.Me: Hi (her name). This is Josh. We met at (name of bar) on (day of the week). I'm gonna be at (name of bar) on (day of the week) at (time) do you wanna join me? Her: I can't I have to work then. Me: Do you wanna meet up some other time? Her: I'll let you know. [Of course she doesn't]
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.