"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What everyone REALLY thinks when they read braggadocious claims on SS.

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Spaz is claiming that u r naughty ninja...

Welcome back haha
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
And yet you keep on coming back here after being banned numerous times haha

Come let us help you NN, it's time you spill the beans on what afflicts you...
 

BasTurdguy

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
7
Age
47
And yet you keep on coming back here after being banned numerous times haha

Come let us help you NN, it's time you spill the beans on what afflicts you...
Nostalgia gets the best of me.

You however are one lil, tumorous ****posting target with "Kick Me" scribbled all over your forehead.

Keep up the good work.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
'His testicles dropped late.'

or

'That guy has a serious case of PDS! (penile deficiency syndrome)'
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Yup. Totally fake and made up.

Ya got me all figured out.

Obviously I’m a total fraud for claiming something ridiculous like 50+ women are waiting to hear from me right now. Or that I’ve been chatting up two women simultaneously who ask things like if I’m going to slip into their bed in the morning.

None of that sh*t is really happening!

Oh... wait a minute...

View attachment 2102

View attachment 2105
Dang how’d you get so good bro? Lol
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Yup. Totally fake and made up.

Ya got me all figured out.

Obviously I’m a total fraud for claiming something ridiculous like 50+ women are waiting to hear from me right now. Or that I’ve been chatting up two women simultaneously who ask things like if I’m going to slip into their bed in the morning.

None of that sh*t is really happening!

Oh... wait a minute...

View attachment 2102

View attachment 2105
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
I am very disappointed fellas; I guess some women are mad at me, as I got only 7 New Year texts.

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6957_zpsgpsjagwx.png.html?sort=2&o=15

... well at least 4 of the 7 are professional models :)

Oh btw, before I go. I had a first date with one of the models above three weeks ago. I scheduled a second date which I flaked on because I wasn't in the mood that night. No contact after. Three weeks later ....

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6953_zpshyuqn6cj.png.html?sort=2&o=16

She asks me out with the implicit offer of sex (so I won't flake on her again) LOL

Damn braggarts ... Such frauds. I hate them!

Gentlemen, the art is in learning to dismiss them (any without reason).
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Btw Amante, tell Isabelle I’m Sorry I flaked on her at the Gansevoort.

What will that be the third girl we mutually ran into LMAO
 
Top