BasTurdguy
Banned
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2018
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 7
- Age
- 47
I'll take 'Sh-t that never happened' for $500, Alex!
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Ill be sure to let the sanitarium know you've escaped so they can re-claim you.Spaz is claiming that u r naughty ninja...
Welcome back haha
Nostalgia gets the best of me.And yet you keep on coming back here after being banned numerous times haha
Come let us help you NN, it's time you spill the beans on what afflicts you...
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Dang how’d you get so good bro? LolYup. Totally fake and made up.
Ya got me all figured out.
Obviously I’m a total fraud for claiming something ridiculous like 50+ women are waiting to hear from me right now. Or that I’ve been chatting up two women simultaneously who ask things like if I’m going to slip into their bed in the morning.
None of that sh*t is really happening!
Oh... wait a minute...
View attachment 2102
View attachment 2105
Yup. Totally fake and made up.
Ya got me all figured out.
Obviously I’m a total fraud for claiming something ridiculous like 50+ women are waiting to hear from me right now. Or that I’ve been chatting up two women simultaneously who ask things like if I’m going to slip into their bed in the morning.
None of that sh*t is really happening!
Oh... wait a minute...
View attachment 2102
View attachment 2105
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.