Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What every skinny guy should know...

legends_dj

Banned
Reaction score
I cant even argue fukin mods or admin gonna ban me or delete my posts fukk them!!!

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is incredibly time consuming tho, all the work out, and if you stop you lose all the work youve done or get fat, I'll stick to being semi-skinny I get loads of attention fromthem chicks.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the reason for all the inconsistancy of the replies here comes from not taking the face in account.

attractiveness = body + personallity + GOOD LOOKS

if your good looking, then you'll still pull good chicks even if you're skinny and have bad game

Last edited:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So now we have overweight people (pook 6'3", 205 = 25.6 BMI = overweight) rationalizing being overweight by thinking women actually like that? Overweight (and obese) people are a dime a dozen. They're all around me where i work.

I'm 5'11", 157, a cut 22 BMI lean, mean, and handsome. I could get to 25.6 bmi easy by just sitting on the couch and eating unrestricted for 3-4 months. But it takes work to maintain 22 BMI.

Azanon

Jenkies

Reaction score
azanon said:
So now we have overweight people (pook 6'3", 205 = 25.6 BMI = overweight) rationalizing being overweight by thinking women actually like that? Overweight (and obese) people are a dime a dozen. They're all around me where i work.

I'm 5'11", 157, a cut 22 BMI lean, mean, and handsome. I could get to 25.6 bmi easy by just sitting on the couch and eating unrestricted for 3-4 months. But it takes work to maintain 22 BMI.

Azanon
BMI doesn't mean sh*t. If you are muscular with a low body fat percentage and are 'overweight' based on BMI, who really cares? I'm 6 foot, 205 lbs and my body fat is like 12 or 13%. Not really fat by any means there, and I don't consider myself scary or overly muscular looking at all.

Reaction score
azanon said:
So now we have overweight people (pook 6'3", 205 = 25.6 BMI = overweight) rationalizing being overweight by thinking women actually like that?
Is this a joke?

It's hard to tell when reading text.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a joke?

It's hard to tell when reading text.
I was wondering if this thread is a joke.

Jenkins, i know the type. The gym i used to go to, you guys would be about 5 inches from the mirror starring at your guns, while i was hitting on the chick behind you. Girls don't give a rat's ass about bigass muscles and bulk. Neither of those cure ugly. Girls these days know that muscles dont buy them nice things (i'm not saying i do either as that'd be AFC, but they at least want the possibility that it could happen, and it rarely does with the dumb jock types).

Again, the day being overweight actually turns on women, i'll bump my size up with ease because at 34, i know its extremely easy to gain weight. I was there actually a few years ago until i realized I looked like an overweight slob (and my BMI was 25.6)

Pook's had some nice posts (and i know this one is 2 years old, i just noticed it), but this isnt one of them. Guys, getting fat isnt the answer (and you cant see muscle through a shirt, so if you're high BMI, you look fat except when nakid).

If you're very well built, 25-26ish BMI is probably fine, but dont go making the mistake that its actually better than 22-23. For women, i'd personally recommend 22-25 BMI as the sweet spot. 22 looks better on my frame, so i dont go heavier.

Jenkies

Reaction score
azanon said:
I was wondering if this thread is a joke.

Jenkins, i know the type. The gym i used to go to, you guys would be about 5 inches from the mirror starring at your guns, while i was hitting on the chick behind you. Girls don't give a rat's ass about bigass muscles and bulk. Neither of those cure ugly. Girls these days know that muscles dont buy them nice things (i'm not saying i do either as that'd be AFC, but they at least want the possibility that it could happen, and it rarely does with the dumb jock types).

Again, the day being overweight actually turns on women, i'll bump my size up with ease because at 34, i know its extremely easy to gain weight. I was there actually a few years ago until i realized I looked like an overweight slob (and my BMI was 25.6)

Pook's had some nice posts (and i know this one is 2 years old, i just noticed it), but this isnt one of them. Guys, getting fat isnt the answer (and you cant see muscle through a shirt, so if you're high BMI, you look fat except when nakid).

If you're very well built, 25-26ish BMI is probably fine, but dont go making the mistake that its actually better than 22-23. For women, i'd personally recommend 22-25 BMI as the sweet spot. 22 looks better on my frame, so i dont go heavier.

I'd appreciate it if you don't toss out random judgemental statements based on one of my replies in this thread, thanks. Good for you if you want to keep your BMI low, but it sounds like you have a personal vendetta or something against muscular guys. It's possible to go to the gym and workout for personal reasons other than to impress women. Impressing women isn't one of my goals for working out, but it has its side benefits in that regards.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd appreciate it if you don't toss out random judgemental statements based on one of my replies in this thread, thanks.
I'd appreciate it if you could recognize a generalization when you see one. You're 0 for 1 so far. I have no idea who you are so how could i necessarily be specifically referring to you. Maybe you dont stare at your guns in the mirror when there are lovely ladies working out around you.

A LOT of guys do though and yes i do stereotype this because ive been a member of several gyms before and you'd be amazed at the number of guys in love with themselves. What's more interesting is watching a pretty chick laugh/smirk under her breath at guys that do this because they're thinking how could he be interested in me when he's darn near about to orgasm on himself.

So i say bodybuild with caution. The moment one falls into that kind of behavior, I think its going to end up hurting your game, not helping it. Women may like the jerk, but they dont like blatent arrogance and self-absorbed behavior.

Good for you if you want to keep your BMI low, but it sounds like you have a personal vendetta or something against muscular guys.
No i don't. Gratz on putting words in my mouth. I simply recognize that it does virtually nothing to help your game with women. As long as your weight is not too far outside normal ranges, i think the effect is mostly nil as long as one is well proportioned and toned. So i'm not saying 22 BMI is better, i just think its mostly a mute point... 22, 24, 26 BMI, is about 5% of it, and probably looks is the other 95% ... if we're talking about physical traits. This is to say nothing of how you carry yourself.

The ones that might need to be concerned are, IMO, 21 BMI or less, or 27+ BMI. For the latter, you better actually be a body-builder to get away with looking good at 27+ BMI and even then you might look a bit "healthy" (in a bad way) with a suit or a lot of clothes on.

I just found the thread surprising cause i noticed Pook has some good advise, some in the bible. I am not surprised at all to not see this one listed there.

Jenkies

Reaction score
azanon said:
I'd appreciate it if you could recognize a generalization when you see one. You're 0 for 1 so far. I have no idea who you are so how could i necessarily be specifically referring to you. Maybe you dont stare at your guns in the mirror when there are lovely ladies working out around you.

A LOT of guys do though and yes i do stereotype this because ive been a member of several gyms before and you'd be amazed at the number of guys in love with themselves. What's more interesting is watching a pretty chick laugh/smirk under her breath at guys that do this because they're thinking how could he be interested in me when he's darn near about to orgasm on himself.

So i say bodybuild with caution. The moment one falls into that kind of behavior, I think its going to end up hurting your game, not helping it. Women may like the jerk, but they dont like blatent arrogance and self-absorbed behavior.

No i don't. Gratz on putting words in my mouth. I simply recognize that it does virtually nothing to help your game with women. As long as your weight is not too far outside normal ranges, i think the effect is mostly nil as long as one is well proportioned and toned. So i'm not saying 22 BMI is better, i just think its mostly a mute point... 22, 24, 26 BMI, is about 5% of it, and probably looks is the other 95% ... if we're talking about physical traits. This is to say nothing of how you carry yourself.

The ones that might need to be concerned are, IMO, 21 BMI or less, or 27+ BMI. For the latter, you better actually be a body-builder to get away with looking good at 27+ BMI and even then you might look a bit "healthy" (in a bad way) with a suit or a lot of clothes on.

I just found the thread surprising cause i noticed Pook has some good advise, some in the bible. I am not surprised at all to not see this one listed there.

Ok, well now I understand your point more clearly. But you singled me out and said "Jenkins" so I assumed the following paragraph was referring to me.

I'm just tired of people judging me without even knowing me in a lot of cases and just think "oh that guy's just a muscle head" so I'm sorry if I was quick to jump on you.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool. I wrote it in a rush, so i could have worded it more carefully too. I'm glad we made up since you're bigger than me anyway :D

AtomicDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had time to read this but wtf is wrong with the "lean" look??

Look at snoop dogg -- a hiphop legend -- his *style* is skinny. If he was fat he wouldn't be Snoop Dogg!!

Not to mention that I'm always seeing not just skinny but *short*, *geeky* looking guys with pretty decent chicks (7-10's) on the train...

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AtomicDog said:
I haven't had time to read this but wtf is wrong with the "lean" look??

Look at snoop dogg -- a hiphop legend -- his *style* is skinny. If he was fat he wouldn't be Snoop Dogg!!

Not to mention that I'm always seeing not just skinny but *short*, *geeky* looking guys with pretty decent chicks (7-10's) on the train...
That's not the point. Pook said that years before you. What he's trying to say in this thread, it's that if you feel unconfident and ugly, bulking up will increase greatly your chances of having a higher rate of success with women. Yes, you can also get more confident and better-looking by making millions and asking beauty centers for advice, but that's not what this thread is about. PERIOD

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
That's not the point. Pook said that years before you. What he's trying to say in this thread, it's that if you feel unconfident and ugly, bulking up will increase greatly your chances of having a higher rate of success with women. Yes, you can also get more confident and better-looking by making millions and asking beauty centers for advice, but that's not what this thread is about. PERIOD
Actually, he said that just getting big does the work for you. His post had nothing to do with it indirectly building confidence. He said 99% of it was just getting big, and the extra 1% was a little effort. In other words, the advise was horrible.

It probably wouldnt hurt to reread the original post given your interpretation of what it said.

Azanon

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I'd appreciate it if you could recognize a generalization when you see one. You're 0 for 1 so far. I have no idea who you are so how could i necessarily be specifically referring to you.
Hi,

You're an ass and unimpressive at expressing it.

Good day.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything Pok says here. The reason I think most people disagree is that they didn't notice that he's very tall (6 foot 3).

I'm exactly 6 foot and 168 pounds and I think I'm skinny but it's never been an issue except in my mind.

Pook started at 155 pounds and for someone his height, that's unnaturally thin. He hit the golden figure of 195 pounds which is perfect and natural for his height and thought going higher would help. It didn't because he now looked a beefcake and although common sense would tell him women didn't like that, he tried to explain it away by saying they did but they're scared, yea that's it!

Women like Brad Pitt out of Fight Club, not Brad Pitt out of Troy. Personally I think most guys that are really obsessed with muscles and bulk are either REALLY insecure or closet homosexuals. The same goes for most that do Martial Arts as well.

Oh and these are generalizations based on my experience, I don't want to be flamed. Offcourse you can find a hundred examples that disagree with this.

But yea I think the earlier poster hit it on the head. Ugly is still Ugly.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women will stare at you if you look good and keep fit . average girls or ugly girls it dont matter. dont say all hb6s are scared to look. pook made stupid generalizations. about getting to a certain weight. so wat he trying to say was he is toogoodlooking and average women are scared to look? like the guy above me said he got kinda too bulky and they didnt like that. . .by the way im bulky but i do it because im a partime bouncer and partime fitness model. you are kinda right though@d99303880. guys who frequent gyms alott are kind off queer. not sure about martial arts though.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen that UFC - if you didn't know what it was you would think it was two guys ****ing. I don't even think they're gay, it's more of a power thing, whose the submissive and whose the dominent. I've met a few mixed-martial arts guys too that I've or others have worried about. Not that I would ever say anything to though lol

The other thing, clothes aren't really designed for big bulky guys either and women do like a man well dressed. Either way, yes be fit and healthy and not weedy or skinny but it's not worth the hassle to look like Arnie.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easier to talk the talk than walk the walk.

Has anyone else done what Pook has?
What was your experience?