Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What every skinny guy should know...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Then we are in agreement then.

And who the FU-CK is "Pook?" I have heard about this mystical, self-proclaimed expert so many times but never actually read his posts.
Then that explains why you assumed things. Pook started this whole thread. How could you miss that? Look through the DJ Bible, he's in there everywhere.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy, this thread is really old now. I haven't read the "DJ Bible" as you call it either. I don't know what you mean about assuming things but the ORIGINAL posters, pook and whoever the fu-ck else was there at the beginning of it, said basically, "More muscle is always better." That is NOT the same as a cut athletic body. That is what the whole argument was about.... the AMOUNT of muscle mass, not just getting in shape. And THAT is where everyone disagreed.

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Eh, I disagree. "Pook" comes off completely arrogant and full of himself, completely crossing the line from confident to ****y. He geared the "advice" to make it seem as if his personal decisions are the only way to go, in an effort to seek validation for the last 6 months of his life spent in the gym.

It doesn't matter what men look like to women, period. You could pull some homeless dude off the street, spray some cologne on him to mask the odor of dried piss and shi.t...and if his game is top-shelf, he will be pulling dimes left and right at the bookstore or club or wherever the f.uck you drop him off. Try doing the same for a homeless chick and see how well her game gets guys. Or better yet, drop a non-famous Johnny Depp with no game look alike off at the same place and watch how many 9's and 10's he pulls by walking around staring at the floor and occasionally asking chicks what their signs are.
Pook is actually right. I went from 5'10 140 to 195 back in 99-2000. Then I went back down to 145. Now I'm at 160. Granted when I was 195 probably 35 of those pounds where fat, but with clothes on you couldn't tell. That's still 20 lb of muscle, which makes a HUGE difference. My face even filled out. It "puffed" up.

I don't know where you are at now, but try to LOSE 55 pounds (especially if you are under 200) and see how people treat you.
The weight gain made such a difference that it's like I stepped into a whole new world. I was still acting completely AFC, so every opportunity that came my way I blew. I had this chick in class totally giving me cheshire grins, being the AFC I brought my guitar to class and sang her a song. Needless to say the extra weight gain didn't override the chump behavior.
I remember another time I had this chick like staring at me like you would a cute puppy. And I was like "what the hell is she doing" at the time. I didn't even know that girls send those types of signals, that's the amazing difference that weight gain can give.
Another time I went over to this ok looking chicks place and she like called her good looking friend and was like "omg, i met this cool dude you got to meet him". Her friend came over and I nailed her that night. Yeah, I got lucky cuz I was still AFC.

Recalling those days I now realize chicks where giving me MANY MANY more opportunities with them. Remember I went from 140 to 195 then back to 145. Trust me, I know.

Pook is not saying that weight is the ONLY thing that matters, just that it has a very high probability of making a very big difference. Which reminds me, I got to go workout.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Schmuck said:
Pook is actually right. I went from 5'10 140 to 195 back in 99-2000. Then I went back down to 145. Now I'm at 160. Granted when I was 195 probably 35 of those pounds where fat, but with clothes on you couldn't tell. That's still 20 lb of muscle, which makes a HUGE difference. My face even filled out. It "puffed" up.

I don't know where you are at now, but try to LOSE 55 pounds (especially if you are under 200) and see how people treat you.
The weight gain made such a difference that it's like I stepped into a whole new world. I was still acting completely AFC, so every opportunity that came my way I blew. I had this chick in class totally giving me cheshire grins, being the AFC I brought my guitar to class and sang her a song. Needless to say the extra weight gain didn't override the chump behavior.
I remember another time I had this chick like staring at me like you would a cute puppy. And I was like "what the hell is she doing" at the time. I didn't even know that girls send those types of signals, that's the amazing difference that weight gain can give.
Another time I went over to this ok looking chicks place and she like called her good looking friend and was like "omg, i met this cool dude you got to meet him". Her friend came over and I nailed her that night. Yeah, I got lucky cuz I was still AFC.

Recalling those days I now realize chicks where giving me MANY MANY more opportunities with them. Remember I went from 140 to 195 then back to 145. Trust me, I know.

Pook is not saying that weight is the ONLY thing that matters, just that it has a very high probability of making a very big difference. Which reminds me, I got to go workout.
Your story doesn't prove much man... I'm 5'9 and when I was 125 I was approached pretty often... I started bulking and when I was 135-140 lbs I litterally had girls flocking at me... After that (now I'm 155), the amount of girls staring and introducing themselves has been going down and down (a part from the beach, obviously)... Also my girlfriend admits that she found me nicer when I was slimmer. The first thing people notice about me now is that I'm shorter than average and that I look too "stocky"... I know my weight is about average, but I have a really small frame, so people usually think that I look "pumped" and that I'm a small guy, despite bulging muscles, and that seems to turn off many girls and to pìss off (dunno why) most guys who try to AMOG me.

However, who cares, I love lifting and I'll keep doing that:D

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
Your story doesn't prove much man... I'm 5'9 and when I was 125 I was approached pretty often... I started bulking and when I was 135-140 lbs I litterally had girls flocking at me... After that (now I'm 155), the amount of girls staring and introducing themselves has been going down and down (a part from the beach, obviously)... Also my girlfriend admits that she found me nicer when I was slimmer. The first thing people notice about me now is that I'm shorter than average and that I look too "stocky"... I know my weight is about average, but I have a really small frame, so people usually think that I look "pumped" and that I'm a small guy, despite bulging muscles, and that seems to turn off many girls and to pìss off (dunno why) most guys who try to AMOG me.

However, who cares, I love lifting and I'll keep doing that:D
at 5'9 155 you can't look stocky, I think people are just trying to bring you down for whatever reason

i'm your height only about 60 pounds bigger and nobody has ever told me i look stocky i get nothing but positive feedback and only the hottest girls show interest in me

oh and can a few of you guys who claim looks don't matter to girls point me in the direction of this fantasy world you are living in?

Eclipse24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thanks Pook, I guess. But there's one little problem. I'm 15 so I'm not into going to gym, atleast not yet. I don't even know where to find a gym in my city :) so I'm looking for some excercise at home. Also again - I'm 15 so paying $75 might be a tiny (not so tiny) problem to pay, so if anyone has an idea about this problem please say; or if you know where could I find books like that for free PLEASE say. I want to improve -- but I can't... I must say I did found books like David DeAngelo's FOR FREE and not for $300. You don't have to pay if you know how. I do realize this is similar to theft from authors but I really can't afford it :cry: The problem to find book like this online for free is that they request gym I don't have acess to.
I'm a resourcful guy but this is dead-end alley for me :mad:
Btw Pook when you started bulking up you were 155lb and 6'3'' (index 0.369) and when you finished 205lb (index 0.488). The Mole asked is he skinny. Index = 0.399. Friend? Nope; index 0.421.
So what do I do?

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
Hit the gym then, you ****in' wimp! That's probably your problem, you're as afraid to talk to attractive women as you are to lift a few pounds.

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
Jog, run laps! Do pushups, do situps, do chin-ups, do stretches! Use your spare cash to buy some weights, borrow from a friend or neighbor! Eat lots of meat-get some protein, you punk wimp!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

:up:

Eclipse24

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) running
2) pushups

you have an idea how much? what should i eat??? this post is VERY probably gonna get closed or moved so please dont reply here.

What i need is a link idea or anything like it where i would look for diets aka what should i eat while im working out. Problem is Im soooo new here that I cant understand NOT A THING that has beed said on the bulking up thread (thats what I need to do) I'm 5'9'' (177cm) and >>>138lb(62kg)<<< what makes me VERY skinny

Eclipse24

Don Juan
Reaction score
:) I know

n00bz 1n my h34rt!!! luv u 4ll!!!

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eclipse24 said:
you have an idea how much? what should i eat??? this post is VERY probably gonna get closed or moved so please dont reply here.

Man, you are still so skinny that you shouldn't worry about this stuff. Eat everything in sight and have so much exercise that none of that food gets stored as fat. I was talking with a friend of mine, who used to do JUST PUSHUPS when he was your age. I remember he was a lot bigger and more ripped than his classmates. He just used to do 500 pushups EVERYDAY and ate tons of food, plus a soccer match with his friends every saturday afternoon.

Do whatever, at your age, even 500 calf raises, 500 pushups and 500 crunches a day will do a lot to your body.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
at 5'9 155 you can't look stocky, I think people are just trying to bring you down for whatever reason

i'm your height only about 60 pounds bigger and nobody has ever told me i look stocky i get nothing but positive feedback and only the hottest girls show interest in me

oh and can a few of you guys who claim looks don't matter to girls point me in the direction of this fantasy world you are living in?
1. I'm sure people are trying to bring me down, that's really for sure, but I don't care much about that.

2. Probably "stocky" is not the right word here, since it implies being somewhat big. Actually, people understand I workout even when I have a regular fitting (not tight) shirt and many times even in winter, when I have a jumper on. That's because my muscles are pretty pumped and the rounded form can be seen beneath the clothes, plus my shoulders look pretty broad for my frame. Nonetheless, my overall body still looks smaller than average (when I was a kid I never felt like eating and there were times when I was 30 lbs underweight in primary school); so, people think that I'm a small guy who tries to overcompensate by working out a lot. That's what my brother and some friends of mine told me when I asked them why people call me "stocky" although I weigh less than them.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Let's see, I think Julia Roberts lives somewhere in LA atm, so for me that would be about 300 miles south. Yeah, she married Lyle Lovett. I know that's a somewhat easy way out, but it works so well with you "Looks matter!" guys. Now me personally, I can't tell if another man is good-looking or not. I need to rely on my female friends for that. But I'm telling you, stand on the street corner between a few dance clubs and watch the couples that go in and out. Count the number of chicks that are on the "ugly" side hand-in-hand with guys on the "hot" side. Then do the same vice-versa. Come back to me and tell me chicks care about looks. ;)
julia roberts is no better looking than the girls I see every day and the same goes for almost all celebrities she is nowhere near beautiful

and yes you can tell what guys are good looking, why do so many guys claim they can't tell who is good looking but they know who is ugly?

no girl dates a guy that she views as ugly, just because you think he's ugly doesn't mean she thinks so

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
so, people think that I'm a small guy who tries to overcompensate by working out a lot. That's what my brother and some friends of mine told me when I asked them why people call me "stocky" although I weigh less than them.

I love the overcompensating argument haters use. Like they would soemhow respect you more for being weak and unhealthy looking:crazy: Typical haters looking for ways to bring you down to their low level. Maybe guys are overcompensating by working out but so what? Should we put down girls for putting makeup on their face trying to make their face look better? Should people be put down for wearing perfume or cologne or putting gel or whatever in their hair? Wouldn't all that be overcompensating too? If it makes you look better or feel better why wouldn't you do it?

it just shows how insecure and negative society is if a guy is looked down on for working out. maybe that's why america is becoming more and more obese:down:

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silverback82 said:
it just shows how insecure and negative society is if a guy is looked down on for working out. maybe that's why america is becoming more and more obese:down:
Here in Italy, most people are skinny and that aggravates the position of bodybuilders even more. Obese people are in a bad shape, so they, at least unconsciously, admire muscular guys. Skinny people think they are healthy just because they have no fat on their bones and think that bodybuilders follow bad lifestyles and that lifting and eating tons will kill you when you get in your 30s.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just eat healthy and not become a rail or a ****ing tank. Both are VERY unsexy to girls.