Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What every skinny guy should know...

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
i've noticed several times that american people are usually a lot bigger than european. anyway, it's not just people calling me that... i know they weigh less than me, even though their bodyfat is higher... where i live, average people who weigh 155 lbs are around 5'11 or so... 5'9 people's average weight at 18 yrs old is around 135 lbs or so
Exactly.

Thebsharp, your idea of confidence is still wrong, but hey, I don't care what you think. If your dic-k size determines your level of confidence, so be it. It is good to have goals and direction in life, but your achievements should not be the only thing determining your confidence. Common sense does indeed say that achievements boost confidence and I didn't argue with you there; I just said it is not really a healthy state of mind. You have to set your own confidence, not let others (and achievements) set it for you.

I still agree that some muscle can be beneficial, but what is MOST IMPORTANT is that you look how you think you look best. Do what is best for YOU.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
My idea of confidence is wrong?:rolleyes: if you have no goal and dream but are still happy and confidence then kudos to you man. Myself I will keep on improving and be a better person. I take action, not will myself into believe something am not.

"not let others (and achievements) set it for you" where did I say I let other set it for me? My whole argument was improving myself. Achievements are for myself, not anyone eles. Seems like you start pulling things out of thin air to defend yourself now.

Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
Exactly.

Thebsharp, your idea of confidence is still wrong, but hey, I don't care what you think. If your dic-k size determines your level of confidence, so be it. It is good to have goals and direction in life, but your achievements should not be the only thing determining your confidence. Common sense does indeed say that achievements boost confidence and I didn't argue with you there; I just said it is not really a healthy state of mind. You have to set your own confidence, not let others (and achievements) set it for you.

I still agree that some muscle can be beneficial, but what is MOST IMPORTANT is that you look how you think you look best. Do what is best for YOU.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, acting defensive about what? I have plenty of accomplishments/acheivements, trust me, but I had to have confidence IN THE FIRST PLACE to reach the point I am now. You'll never be successful if you're not confident. Do me a favor and think before you post. Get the last word in if you must. I am tired of this thread.

SuNmAN

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
do you put yourself out there?

do you approach girls?

if I remember correctly pook said he got signs from hot chicks but he still had to make an effort by approaching
Absolutely... I attend the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign..land of opportunity. I don't think I have a confidence problem, I've been told by many that I'm really ****y

BTW upon remeasurement I'm more like 6'3 190 lbs, not 6'4 185 lbs

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/sunman01/ripped.jpg

lol just a few pictures of my ass. I know I'm not that photogenic though =/

SuNmAN

Reaction score
EW. I think I need to eyegouge myself then uphold the asian tradition of stabbing myself in the heart after viewing those pictures.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
the biggest misconception people have is that once you beef up the girls start comming.. it dosnt happen like that.. even if you get the feeling that the girls are more attracted to you after beefing up. its all because of the confidence you just aquired from bullking a confidence you had in you all along even without bulking up.
But here's what you fail to realize.

Not everyone can write the next Top 10 hit, paint the next masterpiece or run for President with a legit chance of winning.

Not everyone can become quarterback of the New England Patriots.

But EVERYONE can bulk up. EVERYONE can cut up. Weight lifting is the one confidence builder that is accessible to every low self esteemed schmuck that crawls to this site.

That's what makes this post so golden. Not because its the only way, but because its the most accessible and most tangible way.

Married or single, black or white, rich or poor, the path to a woman's heart will always lead through the gym and the kitchen.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor

Married or single, black or white, rich or poor, the path to a woman's heart will always lead through the gym and the kitchen.
Whatever makes you feel better about it....
no, seriously.

Besides, the very fact that ANY dumbass can bulk up kinda takes away any special quality it could have had.
I just think a man should do what he feels is best for him.
If he thinks he needs muscle to look good, so be it.
If he doesn't, fine. Fat men and skinny men, work to tone your muscles a bit, but don't worry about adding 100 lbs of muscle.
I for one have seen ZERO hot women recently dating men with exceptionally large muscles (the kind we are talking about here). I have even seen muscle guys, with big slongs (that they showed the girls) get turned down for skinny wimpy guys (with personalities) on the popular dating shows by the slu-ttiest girls ever. So the girls were actually smart enough to turn down Mr. Monster Pen-is Muscleman and go for the real men? Yes. Girls are smarter than we give them credit for sometimes, just a bit emotional that's all. Sure, they may fu-ck Mr. Muscle, but most of them never end up with one of those guys.

Am I dissing muscle guys? Hel-l no. I'm just saying as I have been saying for a long time, athletic looking men are just as good as macho men. Period.

droughtstricken

Reaction score
You're in the clouds. I went from 65kg (143lb) to 85kg (187lb), almost all muscle, and have actually gotten LESS pu$$y and LESS attn from girls. They used to hit on me occasionally, now I get nothing, can't remember the last time I was hit on. It's got nothing to do with body type.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What every skinny guy should know...

Originally posted by droughtstricken
You're in the clouds. I went from 65kg (143lb) to 85kg (187lb), almost all muscle, and have actually gotten LESS pu$$y and LESS attn from girls. They used to hit on me occasionally, now I get nothing, can't remember the last time I was hit on. It's got nothing to do with body type.
Thank God somebody actually swallowed his pride and told the truth. I say it depends on the person really. I for one would not be able to pull off the muscular look.... I'd be out of proportion like crazy.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: What every skinny guy should know...

Thank God somebody actually swallowed his pride and told the truth.

Translation: I only believe what I want to believe
:rolleyes:

read his post every day to make you 100% happy with having no muscle

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What every skinny guy should know...

Originally posted by droughtstricken
maybe you're intimidating

looking better can cause that

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe this stupid topic keeps coming up. No, mussle isn't the most important thing. It isn't even in the top 10. Why can't you people just accept that your problems run deeper than the ammount of body mass on you?

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: What every skinny guy should know...

Originally posted by Fatality
Translation: I only believe what I want to believe
:rolleyes:

read his post every day to make you 100% happy with having no muscle
Hey pal, go back and re-read my post(s), because I DID mention it depends on the person. I made no blanket statement one way or the other.

The guy could be intimidating to women I suppose, which is probably pretty common for good looking guys, but we can't make the call one way or the other.

Sky makes a good point. Whatever the case, I think this thread is pointless and we should let it die.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoided reading this post for the longest time because of it's title. I regret it, because this post is inspirational to ANY GUY who isn't satisfied with his body, not just skinny guys.

Superb.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever makes you feel better about it....
no, seriously.

Besides, the very fact that ANY dumbass can bulk up kinda takes away any special quality it could have had.
I just think a man should do what he feels is best for him.
If he thinks he needs muscle to look good, so be it.
If he doesn't, fine. Fat men and skinny men, work to tone your muscles a bit, but don't worry about adding 100 lbs of muscle.
I for one have seen ZERO hot women recently dating men with exceptionally large muscles (the kind we are talking about here). I have even seen muscle guys, with big slongs (that they showed the girls) get turned down for skinny wimpy guys (with personalities) on the popular dating shows by the slu-ttiest girls ever. So the girls were actually smart enough to turn down Mr. Monster Pen-is Muscleman and go for the real men? Yes. Girls are smarter than we give them credit for sometimes, just a bit emotional that's all. Sure, they may fu-ck Mr. Muscle, but most of them never end up with one of those guys.

Am I dissing muscle guys? Hel-l no. I'm just saying as I have been saying for a long time, athletic looking men are just as good as macho men. Period.
Dude, most guys aren't trying to look like the Incredible Hulk. Most are going for the lean, tone muscled look of a tennis player or surfer.

It's biology, dude. Read Pook's post again. He started attracting higher and higher quality women on BODY ALONE. NO GAME REQUIRED.

Take 3 guys. All 3 have equal inner and outer game. One's skinny, one's chubby, one's lean and cut.

Who wins?

TheTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol dont unneccassrily complicate this easy ****. if you WANT a more cut/muscular body then by all means do it it will benefit in you in many ways and probably the most with hot women. but every person has it's own preferences and weightlifting isnt for everybody. for me i wouldnt want to live without sports/bodybuilding, others wouldnt want to live without music. but dont give me the bull**** about women not loving a muscular athletic body. only DAMAGED women dont like it - but that doesnt mean that a woman will only choose her sexual mate according to his body. some common sense doesnt hurt.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
Dude, most guys aren't trying to look like the Incredible Hulk. Most are going for the lean, tone muscled look of a tennis player or surfer.

It's biology, dude. Read Pook's post again. He started attracting higher and higher quality women on BODY ALONE. NO GAME REQUIRED.

Take 3 guys. All 3 have equal inner and outer game. One's skinny, one's chubby, one's lean and cut.

Who wins?
Then we are in agreement then.

And who the FU-CK is "Pook?" I have heard about this mystical, self-proclaimed expert so many times but never actually read his posts.