Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What every skinny guy should know...

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

You're an ass and unimpressive at expressing it.

Good day.
Hi Mr. 5x5 workout with a link posted to it. Usually people only link something that others might care about.

Good day to you,

Azanon

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
It didn't because he now looked a beefcake and although common sense would tell him women didn't like that, he tried to explain it away by saying they did but they're scared, yea that's it!
I disagree. Women, being the bizarre creatures that they are, can become very intimidated if they perceive a guy as "too perfect". Pook's progression (though I imagine it wouldnt be quite that linear) is pretty accurate.

I think it was Pook who said that very masculine men attract very feminine women. and vice versa.

hence: a truly confident, muscular handsome guy would have a much better chance of baggin the blonde bomb shell alpha female, than the skinny runt with the high pitched voice.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'3-6'4 too and weigh about 200 (lean) lbs...and I feel like this is the perfect body size for me. So I guess you can tell I'm definetly not opposed to weight training.

However, I really feel like there's one thing guys forget when trying to figure out how much muscle women like on their men. Yeah they do like tall and strong guys. But now think about this: You guys look at muscle/height from your own perspective and thus often think: Hm a little bit more would make me look even stronger, etc. But put yourself in the body of a girl/woman who's 5'7 and weighs 110-120lbs (probably the type of girls most guys are trying to get with).

Sometimes I kinda feel like..oh yeah if my arms were still a bit more muscular that'd look even better. However remember when you were 5'7 and 110-120 lbs (talking mostly to the bigger guys)..I remember being that height/weight and my dad who's around 6' and an athletic 160lbs (and looks rather skinny compared to myself these days) seemed HUGE to me. It's probably not much different with girls..yeah they like the strong alpha male type of guys, but at some point a lot of girls (not all) start getting turned off by it, because compared to them a very muscular guy must seem out of this world huge to them ;-).

Btw, one thing I noticed is that younger girls hardly like muscles at all, but as they get older they start liking it more and more (however the increase isnt infinite lol)..I remember a good female friend at 16 or so not liking muscles saying its nasty and eww..she likes more the cute ones, etc. and a few years later she's 19 and is talking about how 50 cent got a hot body :-D

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
True, but the same can be said if you switch a bunch of words around too, i.e.:

A truly confident, skinny runt with a high pitched voice would have a much better chance of baggin' the blonde bomb shell alpha female than the muscular, handsome guy with no confidence.
Yup, that certainly carries some weight too.

but between a handsome muscular guy and a skinny runt with a squeaky voice, I'd say the former has an EXPONENTIALLY higher chance of being the confident one, out of the 2. Not always, but most of the time.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
muscles help. think of this. ben afflect or 50cent who would girls go for more or wana ****? i bet 50cent. though he isnt that great looking in the face his body's done the work. only lame females are scared of bulky guys. take anorld if he walked on the streets i bet most females would want him.lets assume he wasnt famous but because of his size most women would feel intimidated by him. on
other hand there are women who would wana **** keanu reevs too. so it depends on taste but most women still would wana **** a guy with the muscles.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is complete crap. Im a good looking 145 6' guy very athletic build i play lots of sports and date very attractive women and get looks all the time. Which proves that anyguy could get anygirl if he had the rights skill and new what the **** he was doing. You telling all these guys that they have no chance is complete ****. Working out is only a source of confidence much like being good in basketball or football. its all how you present what you have and im completely contempt with who i am.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frisco said:
Your post is complete crap. Im a good looking 145 6' guy very athletic build i play lots of sports and date very attractive women
You're just a little guy, huh?

I know it has already been stated, but different girls like different sh1t. Frisco is extremely skinny, but I don't doubt that he is getting layed.

I would still have to side with the muscle mass crowd, though.

Reaction score
Obviously half of you don't get the Pook's main point. He said that by being jacked you increase your chance of being successful with the ladies! of course if your confident and skinny u'll be able to get hot chicks but it's A LOT easier if your big and manly looking. I had girls GIVE their phone number, ask me on dates even asked me to be their boyfriend and I hardly did anything. So basically to quote Pook my body did most of the attracting.

No offense but skinny guys looks like chicks which is why most emo and metrosexuals are skinny and by reading the posts skinny guys are just jealous of guys like Pook and wished they had bodies like them. Personally I need to gain around 20 more pounds for me to look jacked cuz right now I'm only 6'1 180lbs.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"...I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who look good I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat..."

Anybody remember this song?:-D

Kuhlraum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rata Blanca said:
It's easier to talk the talk than walk the walk.

Has anyone else done what Pook has?
What was your experience?

Well, I starting working out and went from 5'10" 160lbs to 205lbs and all other things being equal I saw no extra attention from females. I just had a rough couple months so I'm back down to 185 due to not eating right and not working out at all.

I would say I have an above average body with a below average face, so as far as looks go I think a nice face is much more important to the women than your body. Obviously if you already have a nice face and then you get ripped on top of that then you will attract more girls.

I can count on one hand the number of times I have been checked out in the last two years since I started working out. I go out with friends that don't have nearly as nice of a body as me and they get checked out left and right.

As far as guys that go to the gym a lot all being queers, I have never seen any indication of that. If I ever see two guys making out in the locker room I will be sure to notify everyone.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skeeloo said:
take anorld if he walked on the streets i bet most females would want him.
Women do not find Arnold Schwartznegger sexy. Find me any poll where women have rated him as attractive.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman tend to lie at everything even polls..

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Women do not find Arnold Schwartznegger sexy. Find me any poll where women have rated him as attractive.
not as he is now, but a great many women (including one of my ex's, my missus's mom and my own mom) thought he was hot when he was in Terminator 2 for example.

if you're a skinny guy and insecure about yourself that you have to hit out against being muscular (not referring to you Nighthawk, talking generally) just because you're not, then either work out or accept yourself as you are. No need to think that muscular guys are unattractive or anything.

EVERY HUMAN BEING CAN BE ATTRACTIVE IF THEY KNOW HOW.

Some people like abs. Other people like having backs as thick as brickhouses. Takes all sorts to make a world - please yourself and others will be pleased with you.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not dissing muscley guys (I have a nice body, skinny with muscles, gf thinks it's the hottness), just Arnie being a sex symbol.

He must have his female fans and certainly has done better than he would if he hadn't self-improved, but compared to other Hollywood stars or celebrities I don't think he's ever been seen as sexy, even at his peak.

The Terminator is probably where he'd appeal most to women, playing on their nightmares/fantasies about a dangerous predator, but most of his roles don't display much charm or intelligence - or maybe it's the accent.

Reaction score
Some guys missed the boat on this one. Pook was talking about attraction on the body alone, as in he didn't do jack squat and had the girls after him. Of course if you are confident and secure in yourself, regardless of being skinny or fat, you can attract and get females. Just don't expect them to be attracted to your skeleton like appearance or your reservoir of chins.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The confidence boost and energy levels I experience when I'm 25 lbs of muscle heavier than normal are as valuable as how good I look in a tank top.

Just because Pook talk about being at 205 doesn't mean everyone who takes his advice needs to take it that far. I know that at 6'1" my target weight is 175. At that weight I am not intimidatingly big, but it's obvious I work out as long as I'm not in a winter jacket.

Just because I don't want to be 205 doesn't mean I need to ignore the post. I simply take from it what I can use, and use from it what I take.

BTW, I have been doing approximately what Pook described here for the past month and a half. I was 135, 6'1, 12.5 inch arms. Now I'm 142, with 13" arms and an eight pack with the V. This month I started taking protein powder, and I expect to be up around 155 by the end of the scool year in May.

Your body isn't about displaying charm and intelligence. Those things are great, but when your body says "I am healthy, I can protect you, and I'm easy to look at, and I am an athlete so I'm disciplined and hard-working" then it makes the aspects of your personality more effective.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my experiences:

140lbs - ugly, neurotic, unsociable. no girls
150lbs - ugly, neurotic, unsociable. getting stronger. no girls
160 lbs - ugly, neurotic, unsociable. impressive dips and chins. no girls

im currently at 164lbs. ill keep you updated, though i might as well fill in the rest now.

the problem is obvious - I LOOK EXACTLY THE ****ING SAME! I didnt know it was physically possible, but ive somehow added 24lbs to my frame in about 4 months, and yet my upper body (despite being vigorously trained rippetoe-style) LOOKS EXACTLY THE ****ING SAME! Ive gained 4 pant sizes , hardly the magical results i was looking for.

my wallet's much lighter to boot.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
Just because Pook talk about being at 205 doesn't mean everyone who takes his advice needs to take it that far. I know that at 6'1" my target weight is 175. At that weight I am not intimidatingly big, but it's obvious I work out as long as I'm not in a winter jacket.
6'1 and 205 lbs is not "taking it that far", it's just being pretty muscular, but nothing exceptional.

My 16-yr-old brother is 6'1 and 175 lbs and looks boney... Girls always say that being this tall, he should gain some weight... The same girls that used to say that I was "too buff" when I was 155 at 5'8.
At that weight, I'd be surprised if anyone guessed you work out, even with a regular (not tight) t-shirt on

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
My 16-yr-old brother is 6'1 and 175 lbs and looks boney... Girls always say that being this tall, he should gain some weight... The same girls that used to say that I was "too buff" when I was 155 at 5'8.
At that weight, I'd be surprised if anyone guessed you work out, even with a regular (not tight) t-shirt on
and i suppose that these girls are perfect? gotta love the north american/brit. girls. they have egos that nearly match their a$$es.

you guys can bulk up all you want, but you are still wimps.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
and i suppose that these girls are perfect? gotta love the north american/brit. girls. they have egos that nearly match their a$$es.

you guys can bulk up all you want, but you are still wimps.
Wait man, I'm Italian, not American. Actually my brother IS skinny at that weight, since clothes made for his height and shoulders are too large for him. This is not about what girls think, it's about reality: at 6'1 and 175 YOU ARE SKINNY.