Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do in this situation

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw my bpd ex again after months in a random bar. We had a bad break up.

Thing is, I still want to fvck her again. Never did I text her again after the break up. She wanted me to commit but then just broke it off when we had arguments.

When she came in her friend immediatley said ''hes here'' I saw that and pointing to me. And her face was like ''omg here we go again''.
I know she still has feelings for me, but she told me in the end of the time together ''all my friends tell me im crazy still dating you and giving you chances''

Anyway she looked in my direction a lot in the bar. I smiled a couple of times, friendly nothing more. She looked very stressed around me and kept an eye on me all night. I felt that. She also made sure that guys were giving her attention, touching her and then looking in my direction to see any reaction from me or if I noticed. I just had fun all night and gladly number closed and hugged a girl in front of her. She looked mad and jealous when that happened, totally looking at us.

A couple of times she passed me and tried to glance but God made it happen that everytime someone bumped her or me that we couldnt lock eyes.

My ego hold me to talk to her, I couldnt bring out a hi or anything else, I only looked at her a couple of times smiling friendly and her friend would be like ''hes looking!!''. End of the night she went for food with her friend and 2 guys lol. I knew she totally did not care about them but was looking to see if she could get any reaction, validation from me, she still craves my validation. Though Im not sure what would happen if I talked to her. She might as well ignore me, no idea.

Could I text her or is that totally stupid?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop man! BPD whacko ex from the past, leave her ass back in the past!

I've seen my BPD ex'(s) at the local bar before too, leave it be! Do not engage. Find other girls. She will emotionally drain you and mess with your head. Just be cordial and leave it at pleasantries if even. Avoid

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where the nofap guys are clueless. This chick is poison, nothing good can come from this. Have a nice fap thinking of another chick and move on.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
you need more women in your life..

i'm only cool with 2 of my ex's and we broke up cordially. this is embarassing but when we run into each other, we do end up sleeping together--despite them being in relationships.. but thats just the nature of having a cordial ex.. u still have love for them somewhere deep inside and vice versa.. why do you think women's biggest threats are your ex's? its the #1 fear all girls have when dating u.. that u still talk to ur ex.

now the crazy/toxic ex i have -- i wouldnt let her anywhere near me. crazy / unstable /manipulative women are more dangerous than most criminals..
whle you're fantasizing about her and still have feelings for her, she's probably moe worried that u found out all the f-e dup **** she prob did behind ur back..

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Random bar” it’s always a random bar with you. You have already admitted you only go to pretty much this 1 bar in your little village that every seems to go to. You take a plate to this bar and run into an ex. You meet a new girl at this bar, hit it off with her, her ex walks in and she’s flirting with him. You ex walks into this bar with a new man on her arm, she flirts with you all night but leaves with him should you call her.

The last few years your posts have been some combination of the above. My honest advice is to finally become a man and move to a new location, preferably somewhere with 2+ bars.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the last time i heard about this chick...you were happy you finsihed with her and were keen to avoid reaching out to her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Send her a picture of a wine bottle or something and just text her something like "Come over to my place" just for kicks. Worst case scenario, she takes the bait and you f0ck her one more time for old times sake. Best case scenario she doesnt take the bait and you can move on.