Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are you guys’ standards like?

Reaction score
Under 28
Non smoker
Not obese or fat, don’t mind some chubbiness though
Non black
No kids
Middle class or higher

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Addiction to drugs and alcohol devastates the lives of everyone in relationship with the addict. BTDT
I guess I didn't realize we were only taking about serious LTRs here.

Also you can be a functional addict.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get your mentality here nor your advice that other guys should only date (ltr) 6's. Would you mind elaborating on your perspective here my good man.
Women HB8+ have no development in personal skills. They’ve spent their whole lives coasting on beauty. Combine that with 99% of men trying to get with her for the rest of your life. That is recipe for at best a miserable relationship. Find a chick that’s merely “cute,” physically fit, and can dress. She will look almost as good and have twice the character.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women HB8+ have no development in personal skills. They’ve spent their whole lives coasting on beauty. Combine that with 99% of men trying to get with her for the rest of your life. That is recipe for at best a miserable relationship. Find a chick that’s merely “cute,” physically fit, and can dress. She will look almost as good and have twice the character.
It's an interesting heuristic that works for low-tier and trashy women, but there are hb8+ that aren't like this. The ones I know are from wealthier families with very good relationships with their parents.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an interesting heuristic that works for low-tier and trashy women, but there are hb8+ that aren't like this. The ones I know are from wealthier families with very good relationships with their parents.
Relationship with parents doesn’t protect HB8+ from the privileges that come with their beauty. I don’t know why guys think HB8+ can be reformed or that they will ever be as submissive or cooperative as less attractive women. That goes against female hypergamy. If you’re Chris Hemsworth or Michael B. Jordan knock yourself out with the baddies. The rest of y’all are deluding yourselves.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fully endorse this notion.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deal Breakers
Cigarette smoker
Drug use (even Recreational)
Psychiatric history or medication including Eating disorders
Prior arrests or convictions
Alcohol abuse requiring treatment
Evidence of lying to me
Withholding of Sex as a punishment
Animal Rights or Extreme environmentalist
Debts in collections-Poor credit
Extreme mood swings
Desire for breast implants (pre existing is ok)
Unable to get along with my children and family
Seeks confrontations
Chronic pain
Wants to have (more) children or has children under 10 yo.
Married twice or more
Overweight by more than 20 pounds
Under 5 feet tall. Over 6’ 2”
High maintenance in appearance (plastic surgery)
History of Obesity

Must Haves
A frequent desire and willingness for sex
A positive attitude
A career direction and demonstrated ability to keep a job.
Athletic hobbies
A sense of adventure
Enjoys camping and outdoors
A social circle of her own as well and be willing to be in my social circle
Able to socialize with friends and strangers alike
Enjoy fine dining
Likes to dance
Likes animals but not crazy
Enjoys travel and the act of travelling
Physically affectionate
Encouraging and optimistic
Romantic
Can connect with children and my family
Intelligent and values learning
Cares about her appearance
Cares about her health

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You put a lot of thought into this, bro. I like it.
I really did, but it came easily. When you are unsatisfied in a relationship you can pretty clearly define what you want and don't want.

This came about 5 years ago when I ended my marriage.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, hope you're not that guy who complain that women are unrealistic and have high standards.. it looks like you're gonna stay single for a while, you'd better buy a sex doll. I consider myself to be a super picky guy, but look at your list, it's ridiculous, deal breakers + must haves...
At least you know what you want, that's a good thing.
I do have a woman who ticks EVERY ONE of those boxes...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% disagree. Saying that HB8+ are only focused on beauty and have no development in personal skills is a huge and disrespectful generalization, looks like you haven't met a lot of HB8+ to say something like that.
Read it more carefully. They don’t “focus” on beauty; they go through life awarded privileges because they are beautiful. I’ve corresponded with a fair number of HB8+. I’m man enough to admit I am never on their “high interest” radar. I only want women who view me as the prize. Her interest level in you is the hallmark of success in the relationship. Yes, I’d much rather be the king to an HB6 than an option to an HB8+.

It seems that you are settle for less because you are afraid that you girl dump you for another guy, I smell insecurity.
On the contrary. I don’t need the hottest girl in the room for validation.

I think you have better chance to get dump by a hb7- than a hb8+ because most guys are too scared to approach hot chicks. Hot chicks are equally submissive, they might be more difficult to get, but if you do the job well they are going to submit. I've been with 8s and above all my life, they were all VERY submissive. Hot girls are more difficult to get with of course, but once you get them, there are no difference between them and lower quality women.
Personally I would NEVER settle for less, what you say doesn't make sense to me.
That is just 100% false. The prettier the girl, the more options she has. An HB8+ will not be as submissive as less attractive women because she doesn’t have to be. She’s only going to submit to Chris Hemsworth or Michael B. Jordan caliber of men. That is her high interest prototype. Women truly of that level of beauty get bombarded with hundreds of male options. You have to be rich, tall, fit, and connected to earn their submission. Then you have to be able to afford to maintain the relationship with the girl. I pass on that because it is a bad deal. I advocate more men do the same.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationship with parents doesn’t protect HB8+ from the privileges that come with their beauty. I don’t know why guys think HB8+ can be reformed or that they will ever be as submissive or cooperative as less attractive women. That goes against female hypergamy. If you’re Chris Hemsworth or Michael B. Jordan knock yourself out with the baddies. The rest of y’all are deluding yourselves.
My experience simply doesn't reflect what you're saying. But what you're saying isn't wrong. It's just not a steady-fast rule that applies to all.

I've been around a lot of models, and they are all 9+ absolute babes, but they are the most insecure people I've ever met. A secure attractive woman won't need to use her body/sexuality to feel fulfilled. Maybe she'll have a phase after some particularly hard breakup, but this kind of woman is very, very picky.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
6.5 minimum
Tight body
Likes to fvck and enjoys multiple long sessions
Fun personality
Enjoy spending time with them outside the bedroom

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great! But you got my point I think.
Each one of those deal breakers is a boundary and you have to feel abundant enough to respect your own boundaries. I didn't for 20 years.

Had you asked me what my standards were when I first met her, I didn't value very many of those things. After a while you learn what is important to you and you go after it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoking is a major issue for me. I've only dated one smoker and didn't enjoy it, hard to cover up smokers breath plus i work in healthcare

Tattoos are ok, but i prefer less or none at all. Hard to find younger women without them now
Younger them me is preferred

I've never found the most important item lately.. ones that can keep quiet and not tell my wife!
Hahah I don't cheat on her.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on this my good man? This makes no sense to me whatsoever. From my experience her looks don't determine whether she was brought up to have values and integrity.
Very hot women are a nightmare for Ltrs since it's much more likely that she'll be tempted to cheat on you

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Very hot women are a nightmare for Ltrs since it's much more likely that she'll be tempted to cheat on you
So basically your "logic" is coming from your own (irrationality) insecurity.

The hotter the girl, the more options she has.
if she is a woman with values, principles and strong boundaries this won't matter.

That’s more Chads and Tyrones trying to rip off your girl.
Who? If her interest is high enough in you and she is well principled........

this is coming from fear. You really do sound like you have abandonment issues.

Have you been cheated on before? I guess we all have but you give the impression that you are determined that it will never happen
to you again, or at least you will do everything in your power to prevent it. Even date lower tier women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering about what guys’ standards for women are these days. Mine are pretty basic.

1. At least a 7/10
2. Within 3 years of my age
3. Not afraid to have sex (although I understand waiting until after a few dates, etc.)
4. Not a jerk, idiot, or Karen
5. Not possessive
6. Sense of humor
7. Not super long distance

And that’s about it! Once again, these are pretty basic, but I don’t think I’m super picky. Is there anything you guys disagree with, or something you would add? Any strange requirements that you have for women? Strangest requirement that you’ve ever heard of? Is there any quality in a woman that makes you immediately say “no”? Comment down below because I’m curious.
It's a global pandemic. 6+ lulz plain Jane cute but YOUNGISH! 18-23 preferably. Must be under 30. No accidentally on purpose preggers for me.