Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are you guys’ standards like?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% disagree. Saying that HB8+ are only focused on beauty and have no development in personal skills is a huge and disrespectful generalization, looks like you haven't met a lot of HB8+ to say something like that.
Read it more carefully. They don’t “focus” on beauty; they go through life awarded privileges because they are beautiful. I’ve corresponded with a fair number of HB8+. I’m man enough to admit I am never on their “high interest” radar. I only want women who view me as the prize. Her interest level in you is the hallmark of success in the relationship. Yes, I’d much rather be the king to an HB6 than an option to an HB8+.

It seems that you are settle for less because you are afraid that you girl dump you for another guy, I smell insecurity.
On the contrary. I don’t need the hottest girl in the room for validation.

I think you have better chance to get dump by a hb7- than a hb8+ because most guys are too scared to approach hot chicks. Hot chicks are equally submissive, they might be more difficult to get, but if you do the job well they are going to submit. I've been with 8s and above all my life, they were all VERY submissive. Hot girls are more difficult to get with of course, but once you get them, there are no difference between them and lower quality women.
Personally I would NEVER settle for less, what you say doesn't make sense to me.
That is just 100% false. The prettier the girl, the more options she has. An HB8+ will not be as submissive as less attractive women because she doesn’t have to be. She’s only going to submit to Chris Hemsworth or Michael B. Jordan caliber of men. That is her high interest prototype. Women truly of that level of beauty get bombarded with hundreds of male options. You have to be rich, tall, fit, and connected to earn their submission. Then you have to be able to afford to maintain the relationship with the girl. I pass on that because it is a bad deal. I advocate more men do the same.

firstbornunicorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationship with parents doesn’t protect HB8+ from the privileges that come with their beauty. I don’t know why guys think HB8+ can be reformed or that they will ever be as submissive or cooperative as less attractive women. That goes against female hypergamy. If you’re Chris Hemsworth or Michael B. Jordan knock yourself out with the baddies. The rest of y’all are deluding yourselves.
My experience simply doesn't reflect what you're saying. But what you're saying isn't wrong. It's just not a steady-fast rule that applies to all.

I've been around a lot of models, and they are all 9+ absolute babes, but they are the most insecure people I've ever met. A secure attractive woman won't need to use her body/sexuality to feel fulfilled. Maybe she'll have a phase after some particularly hard breakup, but this kind of woman is very, very picky.

mikedee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read it more carefully. They don’t “focus” on beauty; they go through life awarded privileges because they are beautiful. I’ve corresponded with a fair number of HB8+. I’m man enough to admit I am never on their “high interest” radar. I only want women who view me as the prize. Her interest level in you is the hallmark of success in the relationship. Yes, I’d much rather be the king to an HB6 than an option to an HB8+.

On the contrary. I don’t need the hottest girl in the room for validation.

That is just 100% false. The prettier the girl, the more options she has. An HB8+ will not be as submissive as less attractive women because she doesn’t have to be. She’s only going to submit to Chris Hemsworth or Michael B. Jordan caliber of men. That is her high interest prototype. Women truly of that level of beauty get bombarded with hundreds of male options. You have to be rich, tall, fit, and connected to earn their submission. Then you have to be able to afford to maintain the relationship with the girl. I pass on that because it is a bad deal. I advocate more men do the same.
I agree with the first part, you're right. The second is not about validation, it's about personal tastes, I don't want a 9 to feel validated, I want a 9 because I'm attracted to 9s (my 9s), I like hot girls. Third part I understand your point of view but I don't agree with everything, Yes it's true that 9-10s have more options, to be tall, rich, fit, connected, powerful, strong, etc. helps of course. But they are not all like that. It just depends where you pick them up. if you meet them in a high end bar or at the Chanel store, ok, but if you meet them in a small cafe while they are doing their homework, or at the bus stop, or in the metro...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great! But you got my point I think.
Each one of those deal breakers is a boundary and you have to feel abundant enough to respect your own boundaries. I didn't for 20 years.

Had you asked me what my standards were when I first met her, I didn't value very many of those things. After a while you learn what is important to you and you go after it.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoking is a major issue for me. I've only dated one smoker and didn't enjoy it, hard to cover up smokers breath plus i work in healthcare

Tattoos are ok, but i prefer less or none at all. Hard to find younger women without them now
Younger them me is preferred

I've never found the most important item lately.. ones that can keep quiet and not tell my wife!
Hahah I don't cheat on her.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on this my good man? This makes no sense to me whatsoever. From my experience her looks don't determine whether she was brought up to have values and integrity.
Very hot women are a nightmare for Ltrs since it's much more likely that she'll be tempted to cheat on you

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very hot women are a nightmare for Ltrs since it's much more likely that she'll be tempted to cheat on you
I think the temptation to cheat from time to time is just normal behavior for women...and men.

Doesn't mean we'll act on it.

Grinderman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically your "logic" is coming from your own (irrationality) insecurity.

The hotter the girl, the more options she has.
if she is a woman with values, principles and strong boundaries this won't matter.

That’s more Chads and Tyrones trying to rip off your girl.
Who? If her interest is high enough in you and she is well principled........

this is coming from fear. You really do sound like you have abandonment issues.

Have you been cheated on before? I guess we all have but you give the impression that you are determined that it will never happen
to you again, or at least you will do everything in your power to prevent it. Even date lower tier women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering about what guys’ standards for women are these days. Mine are pretty basic.

1. At least a 7/10
2. Within 3 years of my age
3. Not afraid to have sex (although I understand waiting until after a few dates, etc.)
4. Not a jerk, idiot, or Karen
5. Not possessive
6. Sense of humor
7. Not super long distance

And that’s about it! Once again, these are pretty basic, but I don’t think I’m super picky. Is there anything you guys disagree with, or something you would add? Any strange requirements that you have for women? Strangest requirement that you’ve ever heard of? Is there any quality in a woman that makes you immediately say “no”? Comment down below because I’m curious.
It's a global pandemic. 6+ lulz plain Jane cute but YOUNGISH! 18-23 preferably. Must be under 30. No accidentally on purpose preggers for me.

xplt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- feminine
- good sense of humor
- positive attitude
- can reflect her own behavior and is able to take responsibility for it
- good relationship with her family
- no kids
- not materialistic
- intelligent
- no or no excessive social media user
- has to have hobbies or the ability to spend productive time on her own
- nurturing, kind and supportive
- sporty

These are only points that came to my mind spontaneous, there are more must haves...

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically your "logic" is coming from your own (irrationality) insecurity.

if she is a woman with values, principles and strong boundaries this won't matter.
The women you're describing are rarer than hen's teeth and they'll invariably go for very high value men, because they can.

I have my insecurities, sure, but my stance here comes more from being jaded. I've met 9s with so-called boundaries and principles. They will usually let me kiss them and touch the vagene before their principles kick in and they tell me they have a boyfriend. And these are worthwhile women that many men would be very happy with.

Having a higher smv than your woman is also the ultimate dread game. If you're willing to walk at any moment then you won't stand up for domineering behavior.