Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the minimum things I should be doing on First dates

Reaction score
Okay the girl I went on a date with yesterday just told me that I'm hot but long term plans do not align. I asked her what she was looking for and she said she had no idea so I told her that she's being silly and good luck lol.

Reaction score
OP the problem isn't the cities, the problem is you have issues planning dates so they flow properly...do you mean to tell me there is NOTHING you could be doing in any of those areas that isn't 15 minutes away? No parks, cool areas to check out, minigolf, etc you could do prior to going to get a drink?

If you want to know where you can start doing better it starts with your plan of action and date flow.

I am starting to think the issue you are having on dates is that you are simply boring.
It's Houston, anywhere you go is a 20 minute drive and I drive a huge lifted Truck so going anywhere downtown is risky parking wise.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's Houston, anywhere you go is a 20 minute drive and I drive a huge lifted Truck so going anywhere downtown is risky parking wise.
Then don't go downtown. I am quite sure there are plenty of places in every suburb around to do tons of things. It's your job to go find out where and what they are.

This is the type of stuff that is well within your control to be 100% on top of.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get a cheap small party car. if it gets a dent you don't care. bang around in it and keep the truck safe for road trips and other stuff.

Reaction score
So went out with this one girl tonight, we went to three different venues, she grabbed my ass when we hugged and it seemed liked she had fun lol.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but perhaps consider going on dates that include an activity that minimize the potential for too much talking and awkward moments. I personally would have a very hard time talking to someone I barely know for 2 hours, let alone a woman, and I could just see how for me that would ruin any chances of seeing that woman again. Mini golfing, bowling, pool, hiking, biking, etc.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least a kiss close or better yet, go in for a kiss in the middle of the date if you feel like you are vibing.