You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
It's Houston, anywhere you go is a 20 minute drive and I drive a huge lifted Truck so going anywhere downtown is risky parking wise.OP the problem isn't the cities, the problem is you have issues planning dates so they flow properly...do you mean to tell me there is NOTHING you could be doing in any of those areas that isn't 15 minutes away? No parks, cool areas to check out, minigolf, etc you could do prior to going to get a drink?
If you want to know where you can start doing better it starts with your plan of action and date flow.
I am starting to think the issue you are having on dates is that you are simply boring.
Then don't go downtown. I am quite sure there are plenty of places in every suburb around to do tons of things. It's your job to go find out where and what they are.It's Houston, anywhere you go is a 20 minute drive and I drive a huge lifted Truck so going anywhere downtown is risky parking wise.
get a cheap small party car. if it gets a dent you don't care. bang around in it and keep the truck safe for road trips and other stuff.It's Houston, anywhere you go is a 20 minute drive and I drive a huge lifted Truck so going anywhere downtown is risky parking wise.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.