“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What are the minimum things I should be doing on First dates

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Okay the girl I went on a date with yesterday just told me that I'm hot but long term plans do not align. I asked her what she was looking for and she said she had no idea so I told her that she's being silly and good luck lol.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
OP the problem isn't the cities, the problem is you have issues planning dates so they flow properly...do you mean to tell me there is NOTHING you could be doing in any of those areas that isn't 15 minutes away? No parks, cool areas to check out, minigolf, etc you could do prior to going to get a drink?

If you want to know where you can start doing better it starts with your plan of action and date flow.

I am starting to think the issue you are having on dates is that you are simply boring.
It's Houston, anywhere you go is a 20 minute drive and I drive a huge lifted Truck so going anywhere downtown is risky parking wise.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
It's Houston, anywhere you go is a 20 minute drive and I drive a huge lifted Truck so going anywhere downtown is risky parking wise.
Then don't go downtown. I am quite sure there are plenty of places in every suburb around to do tons of things. It's your job to go find out where and what they are.

This is the type of stuff that is well within your control to be 100% on top of.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
It's Houston, anywhere you go is a 20 minute drive and I drive a huge lifted Truck so going anywhere downtown is risky parking wise.
get a cheap small party car. if it gets a dent you don't care. bang around in it and keep the truck safe for road trips and other stuff.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
So went out with this one girl tonight, we went to three different venues, she grabbed my ass when we hugged and it seemed liked she had fun lol.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but perhaps consider going on dates that include an activity that minimize the potential for too much talking and awkward moments. I personally would have a very hard time talking to someone I barely know for 2 hours, let alone a woman, and I could just see how for me that would ruin any chances of seeing that woman again. Mini golfing, bowling, pool, hiking, biking, etc.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
At least a kiss close or better yet, go in for a kiss in the middle of the date if you feel like you are vibing.
 
Top